Why Do Men Like Women With Big Butts?

Ladys..Take A Tape & Measure Around Your Ass Now....How Big Is Your Butt?

• Total voters

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course. It will be special sunscreen that comes in camouflage. And you get a holster for the lube and condoms.......we don't want you coming back to the troops contaminated.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, but think of the sacrifice you will be making for your country! Your name will go down in history and you will forever be immortalized as a brave and heroic man. Plus, you get to a** F*** the enemy, remember?

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
If we can get back on topic for a moment:
Re: Why Do Men Like Women With Big Butts?
Notwithstanding that the OP is a semi-literate homophobic troll, the assumption in the question is just wrong. I'm guessing that this must be an American thing, right???:confused::confused::confused: more specifically, extremely effective PR (read "brainwashing) by, or on behalf of the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles, Nelly Furtado et al. It reminds me of Aesop's Fable The Fox With No Tail.

Here in the UK, these womens' bodies would simply be classified as overweight, obese even. I don't have a single male friend or workmate who likes anything other than slim women with a small, cute behind.
and back on topic ... if i had to draw up the ideal body type for me, the butt would not be large (sorry!)
shapely, ok.
round, ok.
not large.
how about kiera knightley's ass in "domino," at the pool, when mickey rourke says something to the other guy like "THAT'S an ass."
that's what i'm talking about.
Yes, exactly, circumstances, "THAT'S an ass."
I have a little butt, and no matter how much gluteus maximus training I do, barring some bizarre surgery, I can't get the rounded shape I covet. Oh, well. I can still look at diamond's butt......:biggrin1:
wldhoney, don't, perleez don't fall for the PR hype manufactured by famous fatties - try looking at Vogue instead of swallowing-whole the fetishistic nonsense of Rap music (Napoleon brandy; platinum bling; convertible Bentleys; "bitches" [sic] with big booties etc) Now, to all you overweight women - I love you - we love you! If you are happy with your bodyshape then nobody but nobody should pressurise you to change or modify your appearance.
I'll tell you what.....we can trade anyday:biggrin1: :biggrin1: , trust me, having extra padding has its downfalls......:eek:
To sum up, the title of this thread makes an assumption that is plainly diametrically opposed to the gist of every single discussion I have had about ladies' bottoms: e.g: "yeah she's good-looking but her arse is big"

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Notwithstanding that the OP is a semi-literate homophobic troll, the assumption in the question is just wrong. I'm guessing that this must be an American thing, right???:confused::confused::confused: more specifically, extremely effective PR (read "brainwashing) by, or on behalf of the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles, Nelly Furtado et al. It reminds me of Aesop's Fable The Fox With No Tail.

Consider me brainwashed then.

Here in the UK, these womens' bodies would simply be classified as overweight, obese even.
Do you even know what the definition of 'obese' is? In no way does it describe women like Lopez or Beyonce. Not even CLOSE.

I don't have a single male friend or workmate who likes anything other than slim women with a small, cute behind.
Funny, I don't have a single male friend or workmate that likes anything other than slim women with a large, round behind. So what's your point? That people have different tastes and making broad generalizations about an entire country's preference for ass size is ridiculous? If so, then I agree. :rolleyes:

wldhoney, don't, perleez don't fall for the PR hype manufactured by famous fatties - try looking at Vogue instead of swallowing-whole the fetishistic nonsense of Rap music (Napoleon brandy; platinum bling; convertible Bentleys; "bitches" [sic] with big booties etc) Now, to all you overweight women - I love you - we love you! If you are happy with your bodyshape then nobody but nobody should pressurise you to change or modify your appearance.

Huh? First you tell wldhoney to look at Vogue for body types to go for, but then you tell women not to be pressured to change their appearances. Vogue is exactly the kind of media that is a cause of major self-esteem issues for many women, big or small.

To sum up, the title of this thread makes an assumption that is plainly diametrically opposed to the gist of every single discussion I have had about ladies' bottoms: e.g: "yeah she's good-looking but her arse is big"
Your assumption is as false as the OP, in that case - "this must be an American thing", "in the UK, these women would be considered obese", etc. Have you considered maybe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? An ass that looks good is more important than simply its size - that's why I think Diamond's ass looks fantastic, but so does wldhoney's - it's smaller, but looks really nice and compliments the rest of her great body very well.

Nicky, if you like smaller asses, then good for you. But calling J-Lo obese because of her amazing ass is ludicrous and just shows your considerable and also somewhat inconsistent bias, IMO.

B_Heft2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me the most important sexual factor for a woman is a big butt. I find it to be an enormous turn on. I tend to look for that first when looking for women, nothing better. !!! I love them 40 inches and over.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I've rarely received anything but compliments and admiration for my butt. :biggrin1: Speaking only from my own experience and countless discussions with male friends over the years the majority of men prefer a more rounded shape to a flat butt.

And just to counter the argument that a rounded butt is found only on overweight women I'd hardly put myself in even the lightly chubby category at 5'8"/140 lbs. with a waistline of 27", a butt measuring in at more or less 38 and bustline just a tad below 39. Pictures to prove it at public display in the gallery. Yes, I am an extreme hour-glass - and proud of it too.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Well, I've rarely received anything but compliments and admiration for my butt. :biggrin1: Speaking only from my own experience and countless discussions with male friends over the years the majority of men prefer a more rounded shape to a flat butt.

And just to counter the argument that a rounded butt is found only on overweight women I'd hardly put myself in even the lightly chubby category at 5'8"/140 lbs. with a waistline of 27", a butt measuring in at more or less 38 and bustline just a tad below 39. Pictures to prove it at public display in the gallery. Yes, I am an extreme hour-glass - and proud of it too.
va_lk_yr_ie, just to let you know - your's is gorgeous, perfect even. And to clear up any misunderstanding from my post I never said "a rounded butt is found only on overweight women" I was trying to make the point that speaking for myself and my male friends, we simply do not find a huge arse attractive, despite the assumption from the OP. Rounded yes, huge no.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

Here in the UK, these womens' bodies would simply be classified as overweight, obese even. I don't have a single male friend or workmate who likes anything other than slim women with a small, cute behind.
Yes, exactly, circumstances, "THAT'S an ass."

If they would classify JLo and Beyonce as obese, then they would have to classify Serena Williams as super obese. Yet she is one of fittest women on the planet. JLo, Beyonce, and Serena Williams all have small waists.

I've known plenty of guys that think that way. They distain any extra size, EXCEPT when it comes to the breasts. Most of the guys I've known that prefer smallish butts, smallish hips, and thinnish thighs, prefer biggish breasts. Also, a woman can have 10 extra pounds on her and those guys want to attach a backup beeper on her. Doesn't matter to them if those 10 extra pounds are mostly in the right places adding to her curves. She's fat. Yet a woman with big breasts and a small waist they don't consider obese/fat.

Most (not all) white guys prefer smallish parts with biggish breasts. Some curve is good, a lot of curve is not. A lot of curve = fat.

Most (not all) black guys prefer thick round bubble butt, thick shapely thighs, and biggish hips. Biggish breasts are a bonus, but not nearly as important as the other parts. The more curve she has the better. A lot of curve = built.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you asked hetero men in the 1950s what they liked about women, they'd answer, "I like long legs, big breasts, and big round hips. 36x24x36 is the perfect woman."

If you asked hetero men in the 1920s/30s, they'd tell you, "I've always liked skinny women with no breasts."

If you asked hetero men in the late 19th Century, they'd say, "I've always liked women with long, pale ankles."

The funny thing is, everyone assumes that their preferences are entirely their own, and that they aren't affected at all by social pressures, early media exposure, etc.

Today's women are fatter than ever before, and as a result, men are exposed to big asses. Since their biology makes them naturally attracted to women in general, they end up libidonizing the fat ass along with the rest of the women's bodies. If that's all they have to choose from, that's what gets 'em off...eventually permanently. Look at Black men's obsession with obese women; what else have they seen their entire lives?

I'm not saying that some men wouldn't have been "into" big asses. I'm just saying that 99% of the men today who are into that have been affected by tv, film, etc. And NONE of them will admit it...trust me on that one. They'll ALL say, "No! I was ALWAYS into J-Lo (even back when she was Jennifer Lopez)."

LOL!

pelepsl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm.....:rolleyes: Because of your gentlemanly cooperation, they have decided to take a quick detour south and check with their commander as to the rules of engagement. You may need to meet said commander on the field of battle to hammer out (ahem) the details under the truce of a white flag. :wink:

Hello, pelepsl. I have a question. I read somewhere that Rio created the thong, and that touching a woman's butt without her permission there is like grabbing a woman's breast here in America, as the rear has higher sexual importance. Is that true?
Not that exatly... it´s more aceptable to touch a woman butt than a woman breast here !! but both are considered "sexual" parts..
Here women "dont botter" to have their butt touched as much as her breasts..
Hope I have aswered your question!
:cool:

ben40

1st Like
Media
OMG YES i love big butts! just so womanly, particularly if they come with a toned stomach and large breasts. there is nothing like it. also, in my experience girls with big butts love doggy style which is my favourtie position, are much more enthusiastic than their scrawny counterparts and are just that much more fun to be in bed with... just my two cents! :)