Why do some gay men call their ass their "pussy" ?

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a gay male, I am not sexually turned on by anything female. When a guy says, "fuck my pussy" i lose interest .....

anyone else have thoughts on this ?

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You'll get me harder if you tell me "Yeah, eat that asshole!" or "Come on, fuck my asshole!"...I love hearing the word asshole. The first mention of the word pussy, and I'm outta there!..."Ah, yeah, fuckin' lick my asshole....Come on, go balls deep in my asshole!" WOW! I'm making myself horny now:redface:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I find it rather distasteful myself. The last thing I want to hear in that situation is some reference to female genitalia.

I can only assume that in their minds they've managed to disconnect the female connotations from the word and are just using it as a general word for "hole." Either that or it's a part of their submissive fantasy and they equate being submissive with being the female. Either way, not what I'd prefer.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well guys we know different things turn different people on words are just words

Oh absolutely, and if that's how they like talking about it, that's how they should talk about it, and I hope they find a partner who likes it too. Just saying that it won't be me.

I also don't like when a top guy starts bollocking on about how he's the top and he's in charge and I'm his bitch and he's my daddy and that sort of crap. So it works both ways.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You'll get me harder if you tell me "Yeah, eat that asshole!" or "Come on, fuck my asshole!"...I love hearing the word asshole. The first mention of the word pussy, and I'm outta there!..."Ah, yeah, fuckin' lick my asshole....Come on, go balls deep in my asshole!" WOW! I'm making myself horny now:redface:

wow, is right! i'm so horny now myself!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Probably because they've never had penis-vagina sex, and don't know that an asshole feel totally different than a vagina.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what about Stanley?

Being a gay male, I am not sexually turned on by anything female. When a guy says, "fuck my Stanley" i lose interest .....

anyone else have thoughts on this ?

You'll get me harder if you tell me "Yeah, eat that Stanley!" or "Come on, fuck my Stanley!"...I love hearing the word asshole. The first mention of the word pussy, and I'm outta there!..."Ah, yeah, fuckin' lick my Stanley....Come on, go balls deep in my Stanley!" WOW! I'm making myself horny now:redface: