why do you think most guys shave or trim?

why do you think most guys shave or trim?

• Total voters
D

deleted82921

I dont think I do it for any of those reasons directly. I personally dont like much body hair down there, so I just shave it all off. I Love the smoothness of it all. Plus, I got tired of trying to "sculpt" my pubic hair, it was hard to get it to be symmetrical and always just ended up shaving it off.

Coolpimpguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree a shaved penis looks bigger, usually about an 0.75" of my hides within the bushes.
It was about 8 months since a shaved last :shock: i think ill try doing it again this weekend for the little kick it brings. I think it feels much nicer rubbing it when its all clean and lean. :biggrin1:

So, when i shave i do it for the feeling and for the looks (lenght and all that goes with it).

sizablenyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Younger guys definitely seem to be shavers-- you never see any body hair on MTV/Guys Gone Wild/or even on the beach! And shorts are going lower than ever without so much as a treasure trail showing!

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well the reason I shave is because I don't like hair. I'm not a hairy guy so whenever I see an out growth of body hair (except for on the chest when I get it and stomach. I dont forsee me having back hair) I shave it, be it on my face or pubic reigon. Its just a thing of mine. I guess it feels a little better as well. But my main reason is because I don't like forests jutting out from places on my body.

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because every other guy is doing it and they think it makes them look better naked. Another reason I do not keep up with silly trends. If I do something, it is because I want to, not because every one else does it. I do not have to do anything to my body in hopes of being accepted by others. If they do not like the way I was born then I have no room for them in my life and I can happly live with that.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do it because it helps me to sweat less, and it's more manageable and looks generally better. If I had to pick a reason it would be I guess to keep it cooler since I generally do it for myself.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I trim and then shave the balls. I do so because I like how it feels, but also because it just makes everything look better. I'm not necessarily talking about looking bigger, although that's an advantage since I'm more grow-er than show-er. But by sort of trimming up the pubes then shaving the scrotum, everything is neater. If I don't shave my balls, they are really, really hairy, and I lose some sensation. As long as I don't have stubble, then I get no complaints.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I didn’t respond to this poll because I don’t really have a theory and there were not enough choices.
I shave and trim because I don’t like a lot of body hair. It’s just a preference and I’ve been doing it since puberty. Now it’s just part of grooming and I like it.
As for the other guys, I’m clueless. Yesterday while showering at the gym I watched this hairy guy showering across from me; his back, shoulders and legs were pretty hairy. When he turned around he was just as hairy with the exception on his crotch; it was shaved bald. This guy was no stud; he was very over weight and not particularly good looking so I had to wonder. His crotch looked like an island in a forest. His cock was very small and looked strange. The little button head reminded me of an out of place clitoris or a large nipple. I’m not kidding it was that small. I also wondered where his balls were because they were tiny but I may have missed them in my puzzled state and I didn’t want him to notice I was looking.
I thought about it and had to wonder what this guy was trying to achieve by shaving. There was no way his cock was going to look bigger and as far as oral sex; he was so hairy that anyone sucking on his little button was going to get a mouthful of hair anyway. Maybe this guy was married and his wife thought it looked hot. I had to rule that one out because it just looked incredibly stupid. Did he feel sexy?
I’ve seen others in this confused state of grooming. Mature men covered in hair with pre-pubescent hairless crotches. Is this a more serious issue?

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I think there is another reason. Shaving is one aesthetic thing we can do to our pubic region. We do other things for other parts of our bodies, aethetically speaking. But for the most part, the pubic region is hands off. And the act of shaving the region is sexually provocative. So it is not simply about the goal, but the process. I think many of us wouldn't do it otherwise. The stubble and itchiness it creates could be reason enough for many of us not to do it. But the process enlivens us.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:confused:

None of the above...

My man would get just as much oral sex whether he shaved his balls and trimmed his pubes, or not...I couldn't resist him no matter how hairy he was (and I do happen to like body hair on a man).

But it feels far better to him (and me) when I lick his balls or take them in my mouth, if they are shaved, and trimmed pubic hair is less likely get stuck in one's mouth. That's just a fact.

However, I do like him to leave some pubic hair around the base of his cock...when my lips are buried in hair, I know I've taken his entire cock down my throat, and I find it thrilling...especially when I can manage to lick his (shaved) balls while his cock is deep in my throat. Mmmm...

Haven't managed yet to take both cock and balls in my mouth and throat, at the same time, though. Maybe someday (it's good to have goals). :wink:

That is the post of the most BellyDancer. We must all have goals and your's is certainly one of the best.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shaved when I was in the military for the swim team. Been shaved for many surgeries. Having little body hair most of the gals I dated liked it smooth and even suggested it. Trimming is a hassel, when it's easier just to shave it all off.

Seems when I had pubes it always seemed sweaty and it always iched. Love feeling smooth around my ass crack and balls and pube area is more sensitive to the touch.

My new lady friend loves it and loves to lay her head on my smooth belly.

I don't think it ever got me more blow jobs, but it's a thought.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's down to a combination of fashion and a wish to look bigger. In the sauna last week was a man completely shaved which made his massive soft cock look even bigger.