why is mostly men after

D

deleted62

Well, wonderland, something tells me that you're going to find what you're looking for here. I just hope that someone nice is attached to it. :)

-Z

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks gushiggins. I am keep trying to fine a nice guy and if he is big it's just a bonus. A girl can dream she can have it all.

drama_king27: i have the same problem with only getting hit on by guys but i just think it's because men are more accepted for there sexual preferencesthan women i wish that wasn't so :(

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by drama_king27@Aug 4 2004, 01:02 AM
i just think it's because men are more accepted for there sexual preferencesthan women i wish that wasn't so :(
I always thought lesbians were more accepted than gay men. Oh, wait, men masturbating while watching them on video isn't "more accepted".

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hungshyman@Jul 21 2004, 12:31 AM
why is mostly men after my large penis? are there any woman that like big cocks ?
Probably because your swing your cock around. I suggest you pull your pants up. in public.

Bart2: Imo I think it's because most men "fantasize" about having a bigger dick. I grew up thinking I had a smaller dick than normal. It wasn't until I started dicking around that I noticed I was larger than normal. But even at barely 8" I still get an inferior complex when I see bigger dicks than mine. Besides the occasional size queen dick size is a guy thing.

My wife reassures me often enough that I'm big so I get thru those times. It's stupid really. She's real tight and can't take me all the way or I hit bottom. Really takes the fun out of the night. Funny how dick size doesn't bother me when I'm fucking. Only when I'm thinking about it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I understand, Bart2. But, when my ex and I were talking about a big dick the sex was lots hotter and my cock felt bigger and harder than ever. Big cock is awesome, however you look at it.

aka Luke