Why ohhhh why

Ahaha why so many dudes takes womens name and pretend to be a woman ?? Something ive never understood . In some place i get it (kind of) but here where theres alot of gays and bisexual male , why pretend to be a woman ??? Ahaha random taughts

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Who the fuck knows, @Rockylane . My name, Brett, with two t's is the woman's spelling, but it's not my fault and I'd never pretend to be a woman--and I do mean never. I love women, but also love being a man and would not pretend to be a woman. It goes back to this rather antiquated verification system, I think. Gotta be on your toes here and everywhere on the internet. ;)

Reactions: Rockylane and BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

w9ocuo.jpg

Rockylane

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who the fuck knows, @Rockylane . My name, Brett, with two t's is the woman's spelling, but it's not my fault and I'd never pretend to be a woman--and I do mean never. I love women, but also love being a man and would not pretend to be a woman. It goes back to this rather antiquated verification system, I think. Gotta be on your toes here and everywhere on the internet. ;)

BTW B, I've met more men with 2 ts than women

Reactions: bwhip1011 and BillM

Ahaha why so many dudes takes womens name and pretend to be a woman ?? Something ive never understood . In some place i get it (kind of) but here where theres alot of gays and bisexual male , why pretend to be a woman ??? Ahaha random taughts

To get dick pictures from men because he is closeted gay