Why was NineInchCock_160IQ banned???

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who cares what he wants, its a sad day here at lpsg...

lights candles...

haha this reminds me of boogie nights when dirk flips out and leaves and the response they all have during the period when he is gone..."that fucker was so damn talented that asshole"...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Actually while i thought he was always trying too hard to sound smart while being a smart ass, i thought the better of him privately. He was an intelligent and very goodlooking man with a nice car and big cock.

I hate doing eulogies..... now let me go light up some shit.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aside from any LPSG issues, wish him the best for whatever journey that this lifetime and path he chooses takes him. However, I don't condone the behavior of making an administrators/moderators life any more difficult than it has to be, that's just unnecessary.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
However, I don't condone the behavior of making an administrators/moderators life any more difficult than it has to be, that's just unnecessary.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's one thing to leave on one's own terms, another to torture the people that make the forum run for such a large membership base. Computers are that way as it is.