Wife Finally Gets Some Size (hot Wife, Monster Cock, Cuck)

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-105830-38sSn1Mmvf.gif

I watched her settle down slowly on my buddy's giant cock...gyrating her hips, inch by fat fucking inch disappearing. Moaning and grunting, the look on her face was of painful discomfort, but I knew how turned on she was to be "getting size". He was huge...tremendously long, ridiculously THICK with a big mushroom head. Arm sized. She'd never had anything like this before. "Ultra Hung" was what she called him and that was for damned sure.

"I want to see yours!" she puffed at me as I sat staring at the spectacle, my boner straining in my pants. While embarrassed at the drastic difference in my size, I quickly got it out as ordered. I was leaking as I watched that giant slab of incredible cock meat slowly resize my willing wife.

"Stroke it for me...I want to see you play with it while I take this big cock." she commanded.

As I watched the action, I stroked for her. She reached down and pawed at his huge dangling nut sack and juggled his heavy balls a few times. She had taken it all finally and she continued swiveling around on his big meat pole as she pressed into her tummy with her finger tips near her belly button. She was trying to find his bloated knob of a cock head buried deep inside her, stretching her wide and stroking her tender places.

She held her fingers on the apparent location and her eyes grew big...

"Oh my God...he's clear up to here...and it's SO fucking good!" she said breathless and surprised while looking me straight in the eyes.

"I NEED to cum...I'm so close!" she hissed, rubbing her clit vigorously.

"Help me! Help me with your tongue" she ordered.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-245414-cf4OGDqWt7.jpg

It was the day after I had witnessed my wife fucking my friend and his gigantic arm-sized dick. She hadn't been real talkative since he left last night. All the various scenes of her taking his big cock in various positions kept flashing through my head. I couldn't quit thinking about it. So fucking hot! I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her and very gently pushed on her crotch with both my hands.

"Oo-oo!, tender!" she said tensing up and grabbing my hands and pulling them away. "Recovery mode, babe!"

"So, you're a little sore down there?" I asked

"Yes...and not just there, up in here too...all the way up. I feel...different." She was pressing her finger tips into her tummy...like she did last night while showing me how deep his fat cock head was stroking her depths as it happened.

"It feels very different now up here. Like it's...it's..."

"...Awake?" I suggested

"Yes! I guess those areas inside me have never been involved before" she said smiling. "They are awake now - I can feel them, even though there's nothing inside me. Those places are aware...or I'm aware of THEM. Being stretched so wide and deep has really changed things!" she explained

"I believe the term is: 'RESIZED' " I said grinning.

"Guilty!" she giggled.

I wondered how soon it would be until those freshly tickled nerve endings deep in her vagina needed more stimulation. Was this a new thing she was going to crave now? I wondered. Needless to say, my buddy had sure had a great time giving my wife the fucking of a lifetime while I stroked and watched. The action really was focused just on her fucking his big dick - it was just sex. For the finale, he shot a fountainous load all over her. We were both amazed at the amount of semen he produced...I know she was comparing it to the small dribble that I offer her. He told me as he left that we could call him anytime to play. 'She's a hottie!' he had said on his way out the door.

Curious, I decided to just blurt it out: "Are you thinking those tender areas inside you would like to be visited again soon? Are you...going to want that again?"

She grasped both my hands and looked me in the eyes with kind of a sad look. "Oh Honey, there's no way we can ever un-do last night."

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first.jpg

Wife and I decided to introduce a big cock into our relationship and we advanced in phases once we found the right guy. He’d been over a few times and each time she’d gone further with him under my watchful eye.

First came the reveal - that first time his giant equipment was exposed in our living room. Hanging there...huge...giving us a tease of what was to come. After he left, we had the best sex we've ever had.

The next time, she handled his big pole and stroked him off to a fantastic, volcanic eruption. After he left, she stroked me off and I knew she was comparing my average size and the size of my load as well. She just smiled. His pulsing, rock hard cock absolutely dwarfed mine in terms of length and girth not to mention all the juice he produced.

At last week's visit she sucked him for the first time. She swallowed his entire load...two of them! The sound of my wife swallowing and eagerly gulping his load made me blow mine. They took a break and she contined the sexy talk about his size and how amazing he was. She was eager to blow him again and neither of us had trouble getting hard for another round of my wife worshiping his monster. When he left, I had already cum twice so I ate her sopping wet pussy. She said she needed release so bad...I was happy to please her orally.

She was pretty revved up about last night; actually fucking him and that big beast. We had discussed how it would go and neither of us thought she’d be able to take him completely. He was very gentle and patient with her and she’d had quite a bit to drink. I kissed her, held her hands, kneaded her breasts as he worked it in her. The shock of taking his fat cock head was an orgasm in itself as he pushed inside her for the first time. Later, I could only stare in disbelief when his pelvis was grinding into her closely shaven mound...she had taken all of it! FUCK, it was amazing. She felt him against her and suddenly realized that she was containing all of that huge pole within her body. She smiled at me as he pumped short strokes at full depth. She began to tremble, then started to buck - her pelvis gyrating...cumming hard on him at the realization that she had been resized and was now big cock capable.

We were both so turned on that his mammoth member fit completely inside her somehow. She was eager to try some different positions and her favorite was sitting on his lap, impaled on his cock, facing me, watching me play with myself. Once she was down all the way on him, she would swivel her hips around and around, grinding that big head of his into her deep, tight, tender places. I could imagine his shaft and head extending up well beyond her belly button, rearranging her insides as needed. His hands on her hips forcing her down put me over the top. She watched me shoot and then proceeded to cum again herself, spasms rippling through her tummy and thighs.

It was my turn to fuck her after he left and she smiled as I entered her...she could barely feel me in her slippery, stretched, satisfied pussy. It only took me a few minutes to add my load to the wonderful mess between her legs.
second.jpg

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-CskY0qTWYs.gif

She insists that he come over to play with us about once a month now. He absolutely destroys her slot for us. "He's SO fucking big...he's literally hung like a mule!" she says with stars in her eyes every chance she gets. She likes to tell me about all the sensations he causes to happen deep within her. She's very proud that she can take all of him now...he tells her that not everyone can...she definitely has a capable cunt. For his tremendous length as well as his insane GIRTH.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
discovery.jpg

It was purely an accident that she found out your room mate was super-hung. The bathroom door left unlocked, a walk-in, her jaw dropped when she saw how long and THICK it was…with a giant head…and his balls…OMG! She made a hasty retreat, but she couldn’t stop thinking about it. She couldn’t stop the mental image of what must have been 5 lbs. of meat hanging there on display between his legs, swinging back and forth.

She “dropped by to see you” knowing full well you were at the game…he was the only one there. Your room mate knew what she needed. She needed to see that big package again. Once she got her hands on it, it was all over. Things got out of control in a hurry…she asked him several times to put it in her. He pried her wide open with it and was able to bury most of it in her. Out of respect for you, he popped on her tummy instead of inside her. She’d never seen so much cum in her entire life.

In just an hour, he had absolutely destroyed her for you or anybody else not sporting at least a WRIST-THICK dick. Big equipment is what she craves now. GIRTH is a requirement.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
huge99.jpg

She’d sucked him off on his last two visits. The first time we were pretty nervous because we’d never done anything like that before. Last time was much more fun for everyone…the initial jitters were gone and she really got into it. We were both shocked by his enormous size…quite a bit longer than I am and with giant, arm-sized GIRTH…incredible THICKNESS. We’d decided she would try actually fucking him this time. She was scared…”He’s so damned big!” she told me with a grin and a lustful look in her eye. “He’s going to ruin my little pussy ya know…you’re ok with that?” I told her to call him and here we are. He’s just pushed that big head and the first couple of inches of his fat shaft in her tight little box and she was already struggling. “Ruin her for me.” I ordered from the edge of the bed.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
another1.jpg

You don’t seem to get much more than head out of your wife when Jimmy and his monster are in the room. She loves size and is a freak of nature when it comes to taking GIRTH. Says she loves the sensations that come with packing her little body absolutely full. She says the toys are great, but a real cock that can fill her like that is such a trip. Jimmy’s huge meat can do that for her and he touches a sensitive place about 4 1/2″ deeper inside her than you’ve ever been to. The head of his big cock is a frequent visitor there lately.

another2.jpg

Your wife’s petite little snatch took Jimmy’s monster clear to his balls while she sucked you. She’s full of his THICK monster meat up to her belly button and she didn’t even whimper. Think she hasn’t done this before? Dumb ass…she’s been fucking his pole for months - this is just the first time you’ve been there to see it. Now shut-up and watch a big one in action…it’s pretty hot seeing her take his giant dick isn’t it?

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_nsmswjx94Z1s6vkt8o1_640.jpg

I gave my 12-years-younger wife permission to fuck him, He was the visiting skinny-kid nephew of the neighbor next door. I figured he’d be gone in a couple of weeks when school started again and she’d have had her fun. I had no idea he had a fucking horse dick on him. At first, she told me that she liked my cock better...his was too THICK and it actually hurt her. Then she stopped telling me that and didn’t say much at all about it. After a while she started telling me how deep he was able to reach in her and when she was finally able to take all of his length, she was very proud of herself! Instead of him leaving town, she put him up in our spare bedroom. At first, they only fucked when I wasn’t home. Then they’d only fuck behind closed doors...loudly. Now, they fuck all over the house and don’t give a shit if I’m there or not. Last night I watched her take all of that dick on the couch while I watched football. She announced this morning that he would like to take her ass now and she thinks she’s up for the challenge.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You may recall on a previous page above my SIZE related questions and conversations with Secretary94. We discussed her BIG MEAT fantasy (and that of her boyfriend) here off line and I wrote a little custom story for them. They love it! See below and give it a "Like" if you'd like to see more chapters of their story...maybe with some real pics of her :) Thanks!

---

Hello, I'm Milena. My boyfriend Martin calls Callie my 'Loud friend'. She's a little wild. She came by one Friday evening to tell me about her first day at her new job. Martin was watching TV and she suggested we go to the local hangout, have a drink and she'd tell me all about it. It was only a few blocks away. "Sure!" I said. We left Martin to watch his show in peace for an hour or two.

After telling me all about her duties at her new job, she started telling me about this totally handsome guy that was super nice to her. "He was checking out my ass all day long!" she said. Obviously, she liked the attention and she kept telling me how great looking he was. "He told me about a party tonight...we should go!" she suggested. "No, I can't...Martin would have a fit" I told her. Going to a strange party with my wild friend would not go over well. "It'll just be a quick visit to make an appearance." she said "Others from my new job will be there. PLEASE?! I'll have you home way before midnight." I texted Martin and told him I was going to visit one of Callie's friends for an hour or two. Sort of a fib, but I didn't want him to freak out. 'Party' would freak him out. "Don't be too late" he replied.

When we arrived, there were probably a dozen people, all holding drinks, talking. Music was playing in the living room and a few people were dancing together. The TV was on but nobody was watching it. We went into the kitchen looking for the source of the drinks. There he was...I knew he was the guy...super handsome and Callie lit up the instant she saw him. She introduced us. He was tall and built...and checking out my tits as we talked. I'm much larger than Callie up top but I've always been jealous of her long slender legs. As we made small talk, a giant of a man approached and Callie's friend smiled at him and introduced us. Will was his name and he was very tall and muscular. He had HUGE hands and a deep sexy voice. I was instantly imagining climbing on his big hard body and what must be lurking in his pants. I know I flushed red as I shook his big hand. We all talked for a few minutes and then Will said "Let me get you a drink and find a seat somewhere!" He poured booze into a solo cup for me and we went to the dining room. Callie and her friend were dancing in the living room and Will and I made small talk. He got very close to me when he talked because of the music. His low voice vibrated warm and fuzzy deep in my ear...so sexy, I was very turned on.

A slow song started playing and he suggested we dance. "Oh, you know...I should tell you...I have a boyfriend. We're a thing." I said nervously. I didn't want this to go too far...him expecting he was going to score. He was terrific, but I loved Martin and didn't want to fuck that up. "No problem!" he said. "If you're uncomfortable we can just talk" "Oh no, I'd love to dance, I just wanted you to know it's just friendly." "Of course" he said smiling at me. He stood and held out his giant hand. I took it and followed him to the living room. Callie and her co-worker were nowhere to be seen. She moves fast...for all I know she was in a bedroom somewhere with him already.

As we swayed to the music, I noted that he smelled terrific and that my hand looked so tiny in his! His shoulders were hard as a rock. He started telling me about how he loved to dance and how hot I looked...his words were totally lost on me...I was hypnotized by the warm, soft, low buzz of his voice close to my ear. I was wet. VERY wet. And I could feel a huge, blunt, firm lump in his pants against me. I was thinking it must be giant. The drink hit me hard. I had another and we danced a couple more slow songs. I wanted him so bad and he knew it. After our third dance, I pushed my body harder into his firm lump. "Is that my fault?" I asked. He smiled "You know it is!"

He lead me to a back bedroom and sat me down on the bed and stood in front of me. I lowered his zipper as he undid his belt. His GIANT dick flopped out in my tiny hands...I couldn't believe how big he was! A nicely flared crown on his large head and the shaft got thicker as it neared the base. Incredibly long and simply mammoth thickness - and he was leaking. The taper of his shaft was incredible...as he pushed deeper into me, the increasing girth stretched me wider and wider. SO GOOD! I literally passed out a couple of times. When he came in me he was like a wild beast of an animal, cumming so hard, so deep inside. Martin is very average (or below) in terms of length and girth. His dick is very good looking, just not large at all. I never cum from fucking Martin...it takes a vibrator on my clit while he pumps me or oral to get me there. I came three times on Will that night at the party just from him opening me wide. He was so damned thick, he teased my clit on every single stroke in and out.

bdsmlr-46034-8E0eliidgH.gif

Callie wondered where I had gone and someone told her Will and I were in the bedroom. She beat on the door a couple of times "We better get you home!" she said. I was very sore and tender walking to her car. She quizzed me on the way home but I was pretty quiet. I was not proud that I had cheated on Martin. I knew she would understand, but I didn't want to admit what I had done out loud. Apparently, she had given Mr. Handsome a blow job in the back yard while I was with Will. "And he's big!" she said proudly. I was silent. Not anywhere NEAR as big as Will I thought to myself. No way. If she only knew what I had just taken!

Martin was asleep in his chair in front of the TV when I got home. I looked at him and felt guilty...for a second. Then remembered how BIG and how GOOD Will felt opening me so wide and deep. Like nothing I had ever felt before. I didn't regret it. And I wanted more. I took a quick shower and went to bed. The next morning I told Martin the evening was pretty boring but that Callie had met up with a guy she likes.

The next night I was getting ready for bed and Martin came up behind me and put his arms around me, his little bump pushing into me from behind. I recalled Will's GIANT bulge and smiled. I fondled Martin's cock...I thought to myself how it really wasn't a cock...not like Will's. It was more of just a "dick". The term "weenie" actually came to mind. Martin and I made out and he ended up between my legs, missionary. He lined up and his dick slipped into me. Actually, it kind of 'fell' into me as my pussy was still very roomy from Will's beast of a cock. Suddenly, Martin quit pumping and scowled. He pulled back and withdrew from me completely.

"It's true!" he said "You FUCKED him didn't you?" he said.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" I said in a panic.

"A friend of mine saw you at a party Friday night. He said you were with a big guy the whole time and disappeared into a back bedroom with him. You actually FUCKED him didn't you? I can't believe it!"

I didn't know what to say. He knew from the look on my face it was true. And the fact that I was destroyed below the waist didn't help. It had given me away.

"FUCK Milena, how long have you been cheating on me?" he demanded.

"NEVER before!" I said. And it was true. "Only this once".

"And are you going to keep on fucking him?" he asked. I took about two seconds too long to respond and he knew the answer.

"Is he a big dick? Is that it?" he asked sounding angry.

"He is just a big cock to me...he means nothing. I love YOU Martin, not him! I just couldn't resist it. I was weak!"

He laid down beside me, his wet dick now wilting.

"How does something like this happen?" he asked quietly. I told him the story...basically the truth. I owed him that.

"Is he really THAT much larger than me? Is it really SO GOOD?"

"Can you handle the truth?" I asked. "Don't make me lie to you."

"Yes, tell me the truth. No more lies. EVER."

I told Martin about how being opened so incredibly wide caused warm tingly stretching sensations in my pelvis that were just unbelievable. That being fucked much deeper than ever before felt so incredible. That I came three times just from fucking. As I talked, I noticed Martin's dick was getting hard. By the time I finished he had a raging little hard on. He was actually turned on by this!

I gently put my hand on his weenie and began to stroke it. "It's YOU that I love, won't you make love to me?" I asked, pleading with him.

"So, he's really that much larger than me?" he asked as I stroked his little shaft, my thumb petting his little cock head.

"Yes." I whispered as I slid my hand down to the base of his cock...just his head extended out of my closed hand.

"Show me..." he said. "Show me how big his cock really is."

I placed one hand above the other until I was hovering over his weenie in the air at three hands long. Then I made a huge "C" shape with my right hand and placed it around his shaft to show the difference in girth...a massive difference!

"Holy FUCK, really?!"

I didn't need to answer. He knew it was true. How else could my vagina be so stretched out of shape, so slack and ruined otherwise?

"And it was really that good?" I didn't need to answer his question, but I did...

"Amazing"

"How many times did you say you came?"

"Three"

Precum was starting to run out of his weenie...he was getting so worked up!

I asked him to get on top of me and straddle me, my legs together and his apart. His weenie had full friction and was rubbing hard on my clit this way. It was quite nice! Due to his short length, he slipped out a few times, but he pumped and pumped and within just a few minutes, he came...very hard! And I was surprised, but I actually had a small orgasm myself from it.

"See? You can still make me cum!" I told him, trying to make him feel successful somehow with his little dick.

We fell asleep and then didn't talk about it again. I knew he must be wondering (like I was!) when I'd see Will again. He didn't bring it up. I hoped there would be a next time and longed to worship that giant cock again. I asked Callie to ask her friend about him but he hadn't seen Will since the party.

All I could do was wait for a call...

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rick1.jpg

We called him "Thick Rick" and I told her he was known within my circle of friends for how huge and THICK he was. She smirked, covered her ears and acted like it was "too much information", but I could tell her interest was piqued.

He came over to watch the game the other night, she was usually pretty bold, but she’d had way too much wine to drink too. I couldn’t believe it when she blurted out "So, how’s life with a great big dick?" She asked if we could have a ‘showing’ she called it. He wasn’t the least bit shy and yarded it out of his pants right there. We sat and watched and within about 60 seconds, it had pulsed to full length and incredible, unbelievable GIRTH. I’d only seen it soft in the locker room…never hard. FUCK. It was...it was something.

"How does anyone take that? It’s like a fucking fire hydrant!" she said.

"Well, I’d be happy to demonstrate…with your approval of course” he said as he looked over at me. She couldn’t take her eyes off his giant pole, it was already leaking precum. Quite a bit of it too .

"It doesn’t look like 'no' would be a very popular answer" I said. I was rock hard thinking of what my wife must be thinking.

She took that as a 'yes' and kneeled beside him wrapping her hands around his meat - barely half way around it I might add. She had one hand above the other and that left the head and a couple of inches sticking out of the top. As she squeezed, more precum welled up at the tip and began to run down his shaft. She caught it with her tongue and then placed her lips on the tip and started to suckle and slurp. I had a feeling right then that our 'showing’ was now turning into a 'fucking’. A great big fucking that she wasn’t going to forget. I was right…and watching her get opened by his huge pole was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. He’s coming over again to watch tomorrow night’s game. We’ve got lube this time.
rick7.jpg

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rick4.jpg

Well, Thick Rick was back to ‘watch the game’ with us last night. During last weeks game, my slut of a wife talked him into showing her his fat pole (about 4 times wider than mine) and proceeded to stretch her cunt around it…while I sat and watched. It’s so big, she went fucking berserk. When he arrived last night, she came out wearing a slinky bath robe and met him at the door. She gave him a long, hot, deep kiss while squeezing his package. Obviously, the game wasn’t on anyone’s mind…this was just a supervised fuck-date for my wife. She had a glass of the wine he brought, and then asked if his ‘tree stump’ could come out to play. She rode him for over an hour. Rick mentioned that he had friends he could bring next week if we wanted more company. she said. He promised her a GIRTHY turn out.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HFduehad.jpg

“Holy fuck dude…do you even HAVE a dick? I just shoehorned my THICK 9 1/2” into your wife and she’s actually bleeding now! She’s never had anyone but you up to now…so we’re holding you responsible. Her little pussy is a wider space thanks to me. Now that she’s been properly opened and knows what fucking is SUPPOSED to feel like, she wants me to handle all the fucking from now on. You just take pictures…got it? Oh, and get me a beer.”

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck dude, I can just barely get two fingers in your girl. Do you ever fuck her? Or are you really that tiny? No wonder she had her clothes off in 3 seconds once she saw my cock. Damn, I'm gonna destroy this little slot of hers! She wants it bad...Says she "needs a big fat cock". It's a little pitiful how needy she is for a proper fucking...one that she can actually feel. Oh yes, it's gonna hurt her, she knows that. Then she's gonna love it...she knows that too. And then she's not going to feel you ever again.

bigger4her.gif

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-9815835-6xQlutR5q3 (1).gif

She told you he had a long dick...but she didn't say HOW long he was.

You scoffed. You doubted.

She had him send you a clip of her actually getting railed. "He needs to see how big you are!" She told him.

Your hot, young wife can really take the cock can't she? Too bad you're about 5 inches short of his destination. No reason she should have to do without a proper fucking though, don't you agree?

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-feGpqzkvl7.jpg

I was content with my boyfriend’s cock for the longest time. I thought he was pretty big. Then at a pool party my boyfriend and his buddies decided to have a little size contest with me as the judge. I learned what a BIG cock looked like that day. The man next to my darling was at least three times as large. My panties were instantly soaked and my face turned beet red. After begging my boyfriend he finally agreed to a threesome.

It was the best night of my life! Once they were both hard, I asked them to face off for a comparison pic…my GOD what a diff…holy fuck! My BF went first giving me the first orgasm of the night. When it was HIS turn I just had to taste him first but I quickly realized he was too GIRTHY to wrap my lips around. I was starting to fear he would tear me open. But before I could change my mind he picked me up and impaled me with his huge cock head. Then he slowly let gravity pull me down the length of his THICK cock. It hurt like hell! He let me relax…as much as I could anyway with a giant cock buried deep inside me. Then he started thrusting into me. I came so many times I lost count. Ever since then I’m a very bad girl when a huge cock is involved. Just seeing one gets me off. So, once in a while I have to get my size fix.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
giant1.jpg

As husband and wife, we consider it a duty to fulfill each others fantasies. One of her fantasies is to be taken and fucked by a giant of a man with huge equipment. As luck would have it, one of my fantasies is to WATCH her be taken and fucked by a giant of a man with huge equipment :) So, when the humongous John Holmes UR3 dildo arrived that I’d ordered, it was time for Mr. Giant to pay us a visit.

She did pretty well with it. She struggled with the GIRTH at first but then it started sliding in and she took quite a bit of him. Once she’d cum a couple of times on the massively THICK cock, she told me she needed ME inside her…to claim her back…to show that I still love her and desire her after fucking Mr. Giant. No problem! My average dick swam lost in her freshly giant-stretched pussy. She smiled big as I pumped furiously, trying to find some friction. She was hot and sloppy and I felt a little silly with my now massively undersized, inadequate little pecker (compared to a giant). Strangely enough, I came in about 90 seconds though. “I guess this means you still love me” she said with a grin.

Afterward, she pointed out that a big part of the giant fantasy is the great big huge heavy body on top of her weighing her down and smothering her while fucking her wide and deep. The feeling of helplessness…the great big massive hands ravaging her and roughly accessing all of her delicate places. I thought just a massive shaft would be good enough, but it looks like I need to find her a real giant. I keep thinking about those huge linebacker dudes on the university football team. One (or two) of them would probably do nicely…

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_inline_nk35x5JILE1rjdoyr.jpg

A recent business trip and a drunken indiscretion lead to her discovery that bigger is better…SOOO much better! Co-worker Kyle was at least several times bigger in every direction than her husband. His length of nearly 10" was breathtaking but it was his GIRTH that had her hooked. He was literally as THICK as her arm. She couldn’t quit thinking about it…and she couldn’t stop fucking him. Being stretched and filled with Kyle’s huge meat awakened sensations inside her that she didn’t know existed...orgasms that literally knocked her out. Feeling all of him inside her made her absolutely wild with lust. She’d never cum so many times as she had in the last month with Kyle. She even looked forward to swallowing his big loads - something she never did at home. She had been avoiding sex with her husband lately...she was afraid he’d be able to tell. She was running out of excuses. Another biz trip at the end of the week. Fuck!

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_nh3u5wdBua1sbfk77o1_1280.png

I was perfectly happy with my husband’s equipment, I never gave it a second thought. When my husband had a couple of friends over on a Saturday to help with a car project, I didn’t know there was anyone in the bathroom. I opened the door and he turned toward me - FUCK - His cock was fucking huge! I quickly closed the door and ran for the kitchen. I opened the fridge and just stood there…heart racing, mind reeling. What I had just seen was as big as the ear of corn on the bottom shelf. And it wasn’t even HARD! I didn’t know cocks got that big. He walked into the kitchen and I grabbed a beer from the fridge and handed it to him. Everyone else was out in the garage and he was clearly uncomfortable.

“I should have locked the door, I’m sorry. We don’t have to mention this to anyone, do we?” he asked. “Probably just cause problems.”

“Just between us.” I said smiling. “I should apologize to you…I should have knocked. Serves me right that I got a…bit of an education!” My face was hot and I knew I was completely flushed.

He smirked, “Not what you’re used to seeing?”

“Uh…no. That was…that’s the biggest…I’ve ever seen. Jesus, by like…a factor of 3. Or 4.”

That was how it started. A week later, I gave him and his huge meat a hand job at the river. Then I did the best I could at a blowjob at the park. Pleasing a big, THICK cock is addictive. I want to try it in my pussy now so bad!

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_n73sweZKss1rcejf8o1_1280.jpg

After joking about it and giving her shit for months, we had finally convinced her to fuck both of us. But I felt sorry for him…from the moment she got my dick in her hand she totally ignored him. “My God - it’s fucking HUGE!" she squealed. He was basically left to stand there naked and stroke his little weenie while I fucking WRECKED his wife. At one point, he left the room and I asked her what was going on.

“He’ll get over it…your big cock is the star of the show and he knows it." she said. "Now fuck me again with that big thing! He can have what's left of me later!”

dcc09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 11725971

Wife and I decided to introduce a big cock into our relationship and we advanced in phases once we found the right guy. He’d been over a few times and each time she’d gone further with him under my watchful eye.

First came the reveal - that first time his giant equipment was exposed in our living room. Hanging there...huge...giving us a tease of what was to come. After he left, we had the best sex we've ever had.

The next time, she handled his big pole and stroked him off to a fantastic, volcanic eruption. After he left, she stroked me off and I knew she was comparing my average size and the size of my load as well. She just smiled. His pulsing, rock hard cock absolutely dwarfed mine in terms of length and girth not to mention all the juice he produced.

At last week's visit she sucked him for the first time. She swallowed his entire load...two of them! The sound of my wife swallowing and eagerly gulping his load made me blow mine. They took a break and she contined the sexy talk about his size and how amazing he was. She was eager to blow him again and neither of us had trouble getting hard for another round of my wife worshiping his monster. When he left, I had already cum twice so I ate her sopping wet pussy. She said she needed release so bad...I was happy to please her orally.

She was pretty revved up about last night; actually fucking him and that big beast. We had discussed how it would go and neither of us thought she’d be able to take him completely. He was very gentle and patient with her and she’d had quite a bit to drink. I kissed her, held her hands, kneaded her breasts as he worked it in her. The shock of taking his fat cock head was an orgasm in itself as he pushed inside her for the first time. Later, I could only stare in disbelief when his pelvis was grinding into her closely shaven mound...she had taken all of it! FUCK, it was amazing. She felt him against her and suddenly realized that she was containing all of that huge pole within her body. She smiled at me as he pumped short strokes at full depth. She began to tremble, then started to buck - her pelvis gyrating...cumming hard on him at the realization that she had been resized and was now big cock capable.

We were both so turned on that his mammoth member fit completely inside her somehow. She was eager to try some different positions and her favorite was sitting on his lap, impaled on his cock, facing me, watching me play with myself. Once she was down all the way on him, she would swivel her hips around and around, grinding that big head of his into her deep, tight, tender places. I could imagine his shaft and head extending up well beyond her belly button, rearranging her insides as needed. His hands on her hips forcing her down put me over the top. She watched me shoot and then proceeded to cum again herself, spasms rippling through her tummy and thighs.

It was my turn to fuck her after he left and she smiled as I entered her...she could barely feel me in her slippery, stretched, satisfied pussy. It only took me a few minutes to add my load to the wonderful mess between her legs.
View attachment 11725991
My first wife and I had a very similar situation. When we were discussing trying this for the first time she wanted me to either suck him first or lick both of them as he was in her. She said this way she would know that I was really ok with us doing this and would not be upset with her if she enjoyed it too much.