Will Young

kriswhite

Experimental Member
Media
It was reported a few years ago that Will was quite well endowed and he once bought padded underwear in a shop by mistake and he returned it, he said it was kind of embarressing as its not like he needs it, or something along those lines.
Sounds like he's big...

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, in a fair few interviews I've read, Will is very quick to point out that he's big. In my experience, when someone does that, they've a bit of an insecurity about it.

Reactions: JGay2000

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Irvy@Aug 31 2005, 03:40 PM
Well, in a fair few interviews I've read, Will is very quick to point out that he's big. In my experience, when someone does that, they've a bit of an insecurity about it.

When I first saw this subject heading, and Pecker's post above, I too thought this celebrity (who I've never heard of before) probably was into self promotion, meaning he liked to exaggerate about himself. However, he may be one of those people who has a right to brag:

http://www.fleshbot.com/archives/willyoung.jpg

I've clipped this from a UK web site interview of Will Young:

Then Will says his itinerary only allows a minute more and there's only time for one more question - the answer to which provided further proof that Will is very much his own man. Despite wearing only a skimpy pair of swimming trunks and having to swim in the English Channel in spring time, Will chose not to use a body double for most shots in his latest video. "No, I didn't need a double, even though it was bloody cold, because I've got quite a large penis," he says unexpectedly. "I'm quite pleased about that and I'm not worried, otherwise why do you think I'd do a Speedo video? It would be ridiculous.

Reactions: fredpariz

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She also said she was impressed by Daniel Craig. So maybe her real life experiences haven't been that great.

True, also most likely it was just chat show banter. You are not exactly going to say on national TV that anyone looked small.

Reactions: fredpariz