Women on the Fictitious Stories Forum

pokerus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I notice that the female posters never go near the Fictitious Story section, and I was curious if it maybe because the male fantasies written on there disgust you. Or is it because they are annoying and boring?

And why aren't there any female writers starting stories in that section?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't visit that section of the site often because few of the stories I've read there appeal to me - they just aren't my kind of stories.

I don't post stories because I couldn't write erotica if my life depended on it. Can't do dirty talk either.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny.. I have never visited the fictious forum..absolutely never. I cant be bothered with it..its fiction. I think it has to do with the same reasons why I cant or will not engage in a sex chat with some stranger..

I need realness or someone I know who is telling me the story and who I am hot for..
otherwise it does nothing for me...

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I write erotica - I put it in my blog. I don't find my stories fit in the Forum. I think my point of view seems a little different than what I've seen there. Plus when I do write it, most of it is based on memory combined with fantasy.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the real question from the OP is "why haven't any of you hot women written anything in the fiction forum that I can use as spank material?"

Does the gender of the writer change the reader's experience of erotica?

I drop past the Fictitious Stories board occasionally. I like to encourage the better writers, and there are decent stories in there too.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Honestly, I tried reading a couple of stories but they just weren't up my alley. I occasionally dabble in writing erotica, but I've only let a select few read it. I enjoy sharing my stories for critique but I just don't think this is the place for me to do so.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have read some, but honestly.. most just aren't that impressive. Writing erotica isn't making up a quick fantasy about a dozen of big chested ladies longing for your meat. And while that stuff might be great wank off material to some, I prefer something well-written and interesting enough to play around with in my mind.

I've read a few that were okay (not to say all the stories here are bad), but I usually go elsewhere for my erotica.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't go into a lot of sections because they just don't appeal to me. Sometimes I'll see a topic in the Latest Posts section on the right that drags me in somewhere. But I just was never interested in the story section. I used to have a girlfriend that read the letters in Penthouse and would ask me if I thought they were true! I'm dead serious. She said stuff like that never happens to her. I told her "or anyone else for that matter."

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read some of the fictious stories and have found many to be very creative. I don't care if the story lines are geared towards gay, bi or straight men or women, erotica is erotica and I find it entertaining.

The only problem I see with the section is that most often the stories are not complete leaving the reader hanging wondering what will happen next. I prefer to read through to conclusion.

TheIrishStallion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Funny.. I have never visited the fictious forum..absolutely never. I cant be bothered with it..its fiction. I think it has to do with the same reasons why I cant or will not engage in a sex chat with some stranger..

I need realness or someone I know who is telling me the story and who I am hot for..
otherwise it does nothing for me...

Gotta agree on this one. Stories just seem so hollow.