Women to AVOID!

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
One of the few good things about being fairly low on the economic totem pole but at the same time with a strong personality, a working intuition, and good perception, is that I tend to just naturally avoid/repel types 2,5,7,8, and 11.

I think type 1 really is way too much of a misguided and frankly stupid caricature of feminists. I mean, what would this guy have to say to all the pro-sex and radical and even probably most liberal feminists who don't fit this category? Just saying because I know quite a few personally, men and women, who would identify as feminists who have nothing to do with that description.

10 would of course be rather hard to spot without a fair amount of time together to see changes. Actually I think you could probably fit 10 into 12 just because almost nobody really comes out of the gate wanting to control every bit of your life.

I can actually understand #6 because it seems like insecurities are inherent to dating in the modern world. When there's a lot of options out there and no real guarantees on either side of the partnership, in dating or business whatever, there has to be some insecurity about fidelity, longevity of the relationship, making a good choice, etc.

3 is pretty accurate.

4 is the most vexing obviously and seems to be my most common dating disaster.

9 is probably more common to daters older than me with marriage as a goal but I still run into them occasionally.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have dated lots of 12 - miss controlling. They never seem that way at first, but sure enough after enough time has passed they just can't hide their controlling tendancies anymore and when i refuse to be controlled - relationship is over.