Women watch men masturbate

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies: Do you like to watch a man masturbate? Only if I am in the room with him. :wink:
What do you think as you watch? How long do I have to wait before I can join in? :wink::rolleyes:
What do you like? I like big cocks, the kind you need 2 or more hands to stroke properly. :biggrin1::cool:
Do you like the faces he makes? Why would I be looking at his face? :biggrin1: :lmao:
Do you like the stroking action? Yes
Do you like the grand finale? Yes, especially since it's usually in my mouth. :smile:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when my ex and i had to break up for geographic reasons, i decided to make her a tape of me jacking off since she used to enjoy watching me do that from time to time. we've been broken up for a year and a half and she's got a new boyfriend...but she apparently still has the tape tucked away in her closet. for some reason, that made me very happy and flattered to know. i didn't want to spoil the moment by asking her how often she watched it though. lol!

Reactions: Padad7

hardthrob06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for myself, I LOVE to be watched as I masturbate and cum.
I have Yahoo messenger and a webcam if there are any LADIES (no dudes please) out there who are willing to watch me. I am fairly good looking guy and am in great physical shape.
Who wants to watch????
hardthrob06@yahoo.com

anybody looking to watch in uk? newcastle area? i love doing this stuff, would love to sit in car and wank while a girls or lady watches me, maybe even give me a quick flash or just wank with me would be great, message me:smile:

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
love to watch and be watched. lucky to have a GF who gets off on watching me pump and stroke over my hard rod for her visual enjoyment, as the look she gets on her face is just so incredibly sexy. she loves to lay back and have me stroke it right over her face so she can watch me close up. the glazed stare she gets drives me friggin' wild

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee, that might go down in history as one of the best descriptions of a man jerking off. I feel exposed after it. The only thing you might have missed is that you *are* giving him the material to jack off to. If your watching wasn't part -- or even all -- of the material he was using to get excited, why would he bother setting up a camera? Simply put, every exhibitionist needs a voyeur, and every voyeur needs an exhibitionist.

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee, that might go down in history as one of the best descriptions of a man jerking off. I feel exposed after it. The only thing you might have missed is that you *are* giving him the material to jack off to. If your watching wasn't part -- or even all -- of the material he was using to get excited, why would he bother setting up a camera? Simply put, every exhibitionist needs a voyeur, and every voyeur needs an exhibitionist.

i agree wholeheartedly on the entirety of this post. i felt exposed, but in a gooood way LOL.

in regards to "material" and the ex/voy interrelationship.......spot on

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in looking at this thread, and my own experience.. it seems older women (nee post 25 thru post 30) enjoy it. when i was younger, i can't recall doing it too much. now it's a "fantasy" sorta.... "I walk in... and catch you... and blah blah blah". used to be self-conscious, but it's kinda hot. even to the point if she wants me to shoot all over myself. better if she is across the room taking care of herself. talk about tension. speaking of, need to make a call ;-) brb

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have the privileged of watch a member here regularly. He is amazing, has a beautiful body, cock and face. It's a combo of all of those that make it worth watching him. I usually have him focus his cam on his face, I want to watch him enjoying what he's doing to himself. I've seen hundreds of men jerking off on cam, there isn't much new you can show me, so I watch his face. He has the most amazing facial reactions to pleasure. I get so hot over that.

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of the hottest things to me when my GF and i watch each other is watching each other's face and looking into each other's eyes. seeing the pleasure in her glazed look is intoxicating, especially when she gets a spark of pleasure and her lids lower while her eyes roll back a bit. just awesome. i know she likes seeing the same in me, my expressions, how i bite a bit on my lower lip as i concentrate on the sensations i'm feeling, the intensity that building in my expression as i get closer

Reactions: Padad7

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife is one of those women who enjoy seeing a man play with his cock and watching a cock grow. Fortunately, she doesn’t want to watch for too long as she enjoys jerking me off more. She enjoys watching the streams of cum shoot out up as she finishes me off.

I had two girls I who loved to watch me masturbate. They were just fascinated by it. I, however, found it felt very vulnerable to the point of being disquieting. It felt too personal to share with them, however I did like that they got off on it.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love to watch it. Not just the cock, but his whole body and his reactions to what he's doing. It's a little easier to take all of that in when I'm not pre-occupied with what I'm doing.