World Cup 2010

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too bad you'll only get a blowjob, as per our agreement :biggrin1:
HA, you're optimistic, USA are great at american football, they are not so good at international football, are they not only in the competition (again) because they have very little competition in a continent of just 3 countries and a dozen island nations. They are almost guarenteed a place just because of geographical advantage. :tongue:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If we do beat U..S...A...Will they blame BP for their defeat? :rolleyes:

Because, obviously, we're blaming BP for all of our problems, not just the wildly devastating consequences in the Gulf of Mexico of their complete incompetence with regards to maintenance of off shore oil drilling equipment. :rolleyes:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HA, you're optimistic, USA are great at american football, they are not so good at international football, are they not only in the competition (again) because they have very little competition in a continent of just 3 countries and a dozen island nations. They are almost guarenteed a place just because of geographical advantage. :tongue:

The recent victory against Spain notwithstanding :wink:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^I'm aware of the above two. But it's a little different than, say, Puerto Rico having its own sports teams, as it's not a state per se, even though those born in PR are US citizens. England, Wales, Scotland, and N. Ireland are represented in parliament and are subject to British laws, and have no control over monetary or foreign policy. Sure, they used to be their own countries, but so were Texas, California, and Vermont.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tut tut, do you know nothing? much like the England v Japan game, Spain was'nt playing to win, they were just foolin around cos it was'nt an important game to win of course. :wink:

You've been warned- I can be pretty rough. Gave my ex bruises in a circular pattern around his cock one time :tongue:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no idea why the UK does'nt have its own team but like all sports England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland have their own. Its kind of tradition now in football, rugby and cricket especially.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So who do we think are going to lift the trophy.

If England does not do it, I would like to see Spain win