Worst Drink ever...

S

superbot

im not actually a fan of English beers. Carling is horrible, the damn lion never goes blue so its never cold enough, i find fosters to taste watered down. im definantely more of a continental beer man. i like Fronenburg, Carlsberg, Stella etc. US beer seems wierd. Is Bud 4% In US? because in Ecuador it was 4%. Not that they are same but id imagine that they would have US distribution, whereas with UK distribution its 5%. As for this Horse Jizz, sounds as if i would Puke Straight out. Two Bottles of wine and some Weetibix=Projectile Vomit. Shows how much im loved by My GF when she instantly goes "i'll clean it up!"
Since when was lager a beer? ITS REVOLTING,full of chemicals and pumped full of gas YUK!!! I believe 'Sun' readers love it ?!...

S

superbot

Hahahaha, hahahahaha, ooh stop it, can't stop laughing! hahahahaha. Come on, Leffe is good, it's a real beer you know. But yeah, here in Belgium we drink heavy beers lol, not to everyone their taste of course. But hahahaha, not Leffe, doesn't taste like milk lol. U tasted too much of English beers Little :wink:

I don't like Heineken, beer from the Netherlands, taste like nothing, water from the gutter.
I absolutely adore 'Leffe' (brun) and won't have a word said against it.Belgian beers in general are very good.Don't take any notice of my fellow Brits,most of them drink lager so would't know a decent beer from a dustpan and brush!!!!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hm. I don't drink much, so I'm sure there's a lot of bad drinks I have tried yet. But the grossest one so far (and the one that induces the most immediate vomiting amongst the people I know) is a shot called the Four Horsemen. It consists of equal amounts of Jim Beam, Jack Daniel's, Johnnie Walker, and Jose Cuervo. Blech.

But, if you manage to keep it down, it'll get you fucked up real quick.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I absolutely adore 'Leffe' (brun) and won't have a word said against it.Belgian beers in general are very good.Don't take any notice of my fellow Brits,most of them drink lager so would't know a decent beer from a dustpan and brush!!!!

larger and beer, who cares, its practically the same. yes there is a difference but really, who cares.

I don't care for anise-flavored liquors in the least because I don't like anise to begin with.

Vermouth on its own is not good. Like tonic water, when it's mixed gin, it actually works. It's my suspicion that the Rat Pack didn't use much vermouth in their martinis. When Churchill mixed martinis he only looked at the bottle. I also use it when cooking shellfish. It's perfect as a cooking wine.

I completely dislike schnapps and won't drink it at all. The only thing I like less than anise in liquor is peppermint.

I'm very aware that I'm one of the few people who enjoy Chartreuse but I think that's because I grew-up with it. Kinda like Vegemite. My parents let me drink on occasion while I was young and they never minded me having a little Chartreuse at my aunt's house as they realized nobody could possibly drink enough to get drunk off of it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Cabernet Savignion. It takes like something you'd marinate your steak in. Hot Damn is pretty bad too. Oh once i got alcohol poisoning on a mixture of Gin and Root Beer Shnapps. I was only 14 and had no idea how shitty that would be. I'd say those were pretty nasty too.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm very aware that I'm one of the few people who enjoy Chartreuse but I think that's because I grew-up with it. Kinda like Vegemite. My parents let me drink on occasion while I was young and they never minded me having a little Chartreuse at my aunt's house as they realized nobody could possibly drink enough to get drunk off of it.

i love chartreuse :)

beverage of choice for years.
abusing eyeliner, liver damage and a collection of bad poetry still haunt me. drinking chartreuse is one of the least embarrassing hold overs from the goth years. :redface:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

abusing eyeliner, liver damage and a collection of bad poetry still haunt me. drinking chartreuse is one of the least embarrassing hold overs from the goth years. :redface:

Ahh the goth days.....and to think I saw the Smith's last concert in the states!:biggrin1:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ahh the goth days.....and to think I saw the Smith's last concert in the states!:biggrin1:

The Goth Years... Do you know what that means to me? Going to the Student Union during a break from class and watching Dark Shadows and drinking a Tab! LOL! I was born 20 years too early!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Goth Years... Do you know what that means to me? Going to the Student Union during a break from class and watching Dark Shadows and drinking a Tab! LOL! I was born 20 years too early!

Damn I wish could drink when Dark Shadows was on. First thing I did when I got home from high school was turn on Dark Shadows! Yeah baby! Kate jacksonville!

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ANYTHING with Wray and Nephew overproof Jamaican rum.

I *LOVE* my rum. Dark, light, spiced or not. Even the overproof stuff.
Then someone got me W&N.
It tasted like someone scooped a glass of raw sewage, put it in with the run and strained it. Even when I put 1 oz. of it with a full 600mL bottle of Coke, I could taste the horrific nature of the drink... nearly made me puke for accuracy and distance, just smelling it.

All my friends thought the same thing. Wray and Nephew should be hung (pun intended) for making that swill.