Worst Drink ever...

maplecandy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hoegaarden and Shiner Bock are great beers, IMO.

Don't get me started on Jaegerbombs, I heard someone ask. I've never tasted Jaeger by itself (not much of a drinker), but I love Jaegerbombs. They taste mostly like the Red Bull in it, which I like. I really do hate the taste of most alcohol. But they will get you fucked up fast. The first and only time I got fucked up and puked up a lung was after a night that finished with two (almost three, if I hadn't been stopped) Jaegerbombs. Started out with a beer for lunch, then two rum and Coke's later that night, followed by an Irish Carbomb (Guiness, Jameson's whiskey, Bailey's Irish Creme) and then the two Jaegerbombs, all in a two hour time span. That night got unbelievable puke all over the side of my car from leaning out the window going down the freeway, puke all over a friend's bathroom, hugging the toilet and shivering uncontrollably till I could be helped to the nearest bed, and one hell of a headache. No hangover though, and I slept like a baby once the nausea wore off. I vowed to never drink again after that (But I did). :tongue:

I'd never tried Crown Royal till this weekend. Had a Crown and Coke w/ a lime twist. Perfectly mixed, it's great. But I can't handle the taste if there's too much Crown in it. I just can't handle the bitter nasty taste of alcohol without something sweet mixed with it. Just the smell alone of alcohol makes me want to puke.

Well your night of drinking heavily sounds like a typical night for me... except without the throwup...

Now as far as my question? I have never seen Shinner Bock is a decent beer... If anyone has more info on it it would be appreciated.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey! Lone Star is the national beer of Texas! It has a picture of the Alamo right on the fucking can! So don't be talking bad about no Lone Star!

Love the can, the design and even grew up seeing the plant every time I was in Dallas. However, I'd still pick Shiner or even Saint Arnold's anytime. In fact, I intend to have a Shiner Bock, with my steak dinner this evening. Can't wait!