Would U Share U'r Wife?

If was married, NO! I wouldn't sharing my wife. I don't want another man's wife or girlfriend. I'm not into swinging. Quite frankly, I think it's disgusting.
Language...
Live and let live man.

But you’re ok sharing your partner with a hung dude?
I'm not in a committed relationship at the moment.
Didn't used to be open to the idea but seeing MM couples where this seem to work and through meeting some kinkyer dates I'm open to the idea. So yes, it's on the table.

What language? LOL. I don't care if others are into it. I'm not.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would you share your wife (only with her consent of course) with another - hung - guy?

The phrasing is interesting, and makes an assumption that the woman isn't initiating the sharing, only the man.

To answer your question: yes, I would (and have), at her request. However, she hasn't been with any guys bigger than I am (yet), and she isn't specifically trying to find a bigger guy. She prefers hung men but that's not the reason she wants to sleep with someone.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not married but had partners in the past who were open to the concept of partner swapping and we did it with swinging couples.

So I guess if I did find the women I wanted to marry and we were both agreeable to partner swapping then I probably would.

Cuckholding is not my bag unless in the role of the bull, and I've participated with couples into cuckholding in that role. Again if I had a wife who enjoyed the idea of watching me or being part of a threesome while the chucked husband watched, its something I'd consider.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a fantasy, and that's where it's going to stay.
1. She's not open to the idea.
2. I'm not sure how I'd be able to handle it in real life.
3. She's says I wouldn't be able to handle it.

As for the other guy being "hung," I already am hung. She's never made any comments about hypothetical other guys except one time to say she'd be better off with someone slightly smaller than average.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife and I did the "hotwife" thing for about three years. In that time, she hooked up alone with "Guy A" 19 times, alone with Guy B twice, and we did four threesomes with Guy B plus four more with Guy C.

I loved every moment of it and she sure seemed to love it also. I really miss it.

PS: I don't know about Guy A because I never met him, but B and C were hung about the same as me. When asked, my wife always said that A was a little longer and a little thinner than I am, but I was never sure if she was being totally honest.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife and I did the "hotwife" thing for about three years. In that time, she hooked up alone with "Guy A" 19 times, alone with Guy B twice, and we did four threesomes with Guy B plus four more with Guy C.

I loved every moment of it and she sure seemed to love it also. I really miss it.

PS: I don't know about Guy A because I never met him, but B and C were hung about the same as me. When asked, my wife always said that A was a little longer and a little thinner than I am, but I was never sure if she was being totally honest.
With the right woman is amazing, too bad my GF is not as dirty minded as me

We grew up different but feel the exact same way, she has only ever had my cock and I sometimes fantasize about her getting fucked by a much bigger and longer cock. Love to get sloppy seconds but it’s just a fantasy. We would never do it!

Same over here. I’m my GF’s one and only lover and she’s never seen another penis before, even on the Internet. She’s very petite and has mentioned I’m pretty big and she can struggle with my cock at times. I do fantasize of her seeing and trying to fuck a bigger cock but that would never happen.

Same over here. I’m my GF’s one and only lover and she’s never seen another penis before, even on the Internet. She’s very petite and has mentioned I’m pretty big and she can struggle with my cock at times. I do fantasize of her seeing and trying to fuck a bigger cock but that would never happen.

Hope springs eternal. :emoji_imp:

Reactions: diver6

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The phrasing is interesting, and makes an assumption that the woman isn't initiating the sharing, only the man.

To answer your question: yes, I would (and have), at her request. However, she hasn't been with any guys bigger than I am (yet), and she isn't specifically trying to find a bigger guy. She prefers hung men but that's not the reason she wants to sleep with someone.
What is the reason?

Reactions: 1225108

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Why did you two give it up?

Reactions: 1225108

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is the reason?
Simple: she gets interested in specific guys and sometimes it leads to events where she discovers his cock size. By then she gets what she gets. On some of these outings I've been with her and for some I have not. She'd be happy with a bigger guy but so far nobody has been bigger than I, but it's still small number statistics.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why did you two give it up?

My wife has never given what I consider a clear answer. Personally, I think the connection between her and Guy A was more than just sex (it's a long story) and either that broke down or she began to be afraid of where it might lead and decided to end it.

In short, I think Guy A was for her and Guys B & C were for me. When she ended it with A, there was no reason to continue with the others.

Of course, I could be completely wrong...