Would you borrow a speedo?

dtw-W-Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
“Ever lost your speedo at a pool party? I have, and so have so many others. I wonder, what becomes of all those lost speedos?” - Check EBay

“I wouldn't count this as borrowing but, when I was at high school I was in the swim team. There were several guys on the team who were quite hot. One time after training when everyone bar myself was in the showers, I went and found a few of their speedos and kept them.” – This from a Lawyer interesting ;)

As for me, if I needed a suit and there was one available, and my body complemented the suit, why not? If the suit was clean, was dry and was an extra, chances are it had not been used in a long time. Interesting group of responses, and interesting who said what. As for me, I say it is hot and acceptable!

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It obviously depends on who I would be borrowing the suit from and assuming it is the correct size.

I've never borrowed a suit, but have lent a spare suit to others and washed it afterwards.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on who was offering to loan it. I have borrowed from my brothers as well as friends. No problem.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I asked to borrow one once, when we were in high school, from a friend on the swim team. He said "no." Never asked anyone ever again--and that friend died only a little more than a year later.

lycraman99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes.

My highschool took us to a local YMCA and I managed to find an awesome speedo in an unlocked locker.

I borrowed it to see how it fit (amazingly). I did jack off in it in the stall then returned it to the locker. Makes me wonder if the kid probably would have rather it just disappeared.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you borrow a speedo?
:lmao: Heck no! I'm a germaphobe, I won't even use my own mother's Chapstick.

Yes.

My highschool took us to a local YMCA and I managed to find an awesome speedo in an unlocked locker.

I borrowed it to see how it fit (amazingly). I did jack off in it in the stall then returned it to the locker. Makes me wonder if the kid probably would have rather it just disappeared.
Eeeew, that's just nasty. :puke:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was surprised by the fact I had to stop and think about this one...

but yes, i would (ditto the clean) and of course would have to 'fit' lol

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure you'll all think I'm an asshole, but here goes: "Lend" is a verb; "Loan" is a noun. So you can say "I would lend (not loan) a guy my Speedo" or "a guy lent (not loaned) me his Speedo." Just a little FYI.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I would borrow the speedo. If it's clean I don't mind borrowing it. Just because I paid for the entrance and want to spend that money well. Nope, no problem for me. I borrowed my friends also before and also weared speedo's from a friend because we suddenly went for a swim.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. When I was aged about 13, I was at the years School 'Swimming Gala'. In the communal changing room I unrolled my towel, and to my dismay, I'd forgotten to put my swimming trunks inside.
I told the teacher, who told me to ask the other boys. With a great deal of embarrassment I did, eventually my best friend at school said he had a spare pair of underpants and I could borrow them, the embarrassment continued when he pulled out of his bag a pair of green and blue Y-fronts. They were slightly too big for me, but it mean't I could take part in my race.
Feeling very self-conscious, I took my place in the line-up and waited for the signal. We all dived-in, and the rush of water pulled the underpants right down to my feet. Upset and even more embarrassingly, as I surfaced and tried to grab hold of them I missed and floundered about trying to catch hold of them, while hearing the sound of laughter growing above the cheering. I managed to get them, and climbed out of the pool trying to cover myself with them, as the others climbed out at the other end, joining in the laughter, as I scurried back to the locker rooms......
I've never borrowed any swimwear since.
Joe
PS I kept the underpants until my friend asked me several times for them back, because , allegedly - he had the biggest dick in the whole school.

Reactions: jasonjk

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
borrowing gear can be very fun- because it shows friendship from the lender and acceptance from the borrower. Who knows what comes next.

As a swimmer in HS and college, I've borrowed, loaned, switched and even traded speedos with other swimmers and divers. Probably have one of the largest collections possible as unless one was ripped, worned, etc., I never threw one away. As to next? Jerkoff in and on most of them. Often in the presence of one or more buddies....what followed? I ain't telling.