Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So chris bell, sport, what does having a shaved crotch do for you? I tell you what it does for me. It makes that mole more prominent. It makes you look younger as in boyish not as an adult man. It makes your erect penis look smaller.

But if you like it, then who cares, eh?

Roger-Ramjet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm interested to see what you think :)

First time years ago was skeptical / scared... but once you get the feeling of super smooth balls, shaft and seeing the whole cock without the undergrowth, there's no going back. NO going back! Everything seems so much more sensitive!

Reactions: kdubb and Tomsy9877

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good to see the comparison of full bush and fully shaved - did you stay smooth or have you let the curly pubes grow back?

QUOTE="chris bell, post: 7010154, member: 1019921"]I like both full bush and shaved [photo="medium"]1239408[/photo] [photo="medium"]1239408[/photo] [photo="medium"]1271573[/photo] [photo="medium"]1271573[/photo] [/QUOTE]

SelfSuck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely! In a sec. No problem. When I get tired of the look, it just grows back in a couple of months. I’ve done it many times over the years. I use to let it grow if I was going to have a physical, but these days I don’t really care if the doc sees me bald or not.

I’ve shaved completely down there before, just for a change. I don’t mind either way much but I’ve found that women prefer some hair so never again :)

Reactions: Murphys

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, that plucked-chicken, pre-pubescent look on an adult male is creepy. I'll never do it.
I don't shave because I like the look of pubes on a cock. I shave my nut sac and trim the cock hair. Furthermore, I don't like the plucked chicken look in the gang shower after the weight room. I don't like a bush either. Call me a moderate.

Reactions: allnitedontstop
D

deleted1047683

Not a case of “Would I” I swear by keeping that area trimmed at the very least once a week. To me pubes are unsightly and I don’t like them personally.

Reactions: kdubb and Tomsy9877

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a case of “Would I” I swear by keeping that area trimmed at the very least once a week. To me pubes are unsightly and I don’t like them personally.

I feel the same way about pubes and body hair in general. Way back when I started puberty and my body hair began to grow, I was totally repulsed by it and grabbed Dad's razor and promptly removed all of it. I have never allowed my body hair to grow out since that day. I don't know what my body would look like with body hair and I don't ever plan to find out.