Wow!!! I Did Not Know That!

D

deleted14333

:rolleyes:I am now crossing the line- telling something that only I have known for the last 20 odd years, and now all of you and whoever else reads it will know my dirty little secret.........

When I was 15, my dog licked my pussy. Started by accident, I was peeing outdoors, and being a female dog I guess she thought it was her duty- but I liked it- the worst thing was that I felt so guilty I never did it again and freaked out if she even sniffed my crotch. Being a good Catholic schoolgirl I knew how to feel guilty.:tongue:

Okay, now can I have the prize for the most embarrassing secret revealed?:biggrin1:

Sweet Jesus.... I've done strip shows for almost all my female friends.

You could win me showing on webcam if u wish? lol

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Geez... I have so many things I could say I dunno where to start! When I was five, I tried french kissing my brother. I didn't know it wasn't something that family didn't do. !!!! It grossed him out pretty good. I just thought it was neat. I thought maybe I had been doing it wrong all that time?? LOL... kids, I tell ya...

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You didn't say how???:biggrin1: perhaps you would provide an example?

Not very exciting I'm afraid - I had figured out how to exercise the PC muscle, doing that a few times seemed to encourage blood to enter the area and force an erection.

At the time (I was rather sheltered I'm afraid) I didn't really know what to do with it, or how to make it go up in a less mechanical way.

I had a good idea what it was for, due to a book in the school library which (cleverly) portrayed all sorts of human functions using metaphorical robots. I clearly remember the page on sex (I looked at it often), which had a robot with a spring attachment which started off floppy and got erect, which he then used to ram a robot which had an opening for the springy thing. Very tastefull, clever and educational for the smart kids. :p

I didn't know how to do anything more usefull with it than perhaps hold coat on it until I was about 13 and "wanker" entered my vocabulary. I didn't dare risk being a "wanker" however until I was about 14 and a half.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was little I had DIRTY thoughts.."
I remember that I always wanted to play HOUSE!!!:biggrin1:
You all remember when your parents would let you go to the PLAYGROUND? I always want to play with this boy named Robert.." I had a huge crush on him at the time.." But, anyways I think I scared him.." Because, he would play HOUSE, but not get NUDE..":cool: HA HA!!
SO, I just did not play with him anymore.." Plus, when I was getting older, if I liked a guy I would FIGHT him!!! Then when I got into Jr. high school I still beat up on guys.." But, then it was ok to have a boyfriend in school. But, I was such a tomboy....":redface: But, I stayed a Virgin till 19..."
I know my story is LAME...HA HA!!!
DJG, I am so glad that you landed SAFE!!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm disgustingly obsessed with fucking my gay best friend, and I blame the both of us for having sex... him more for crossing that line when I was intoxicated, and letting me have my way with him. And then the second time he let me do it.. He has a much older boyfriend now, and I feel so depressed, and betrayed... even though I understand what being a gay guy means.. :indifferent:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's a secret: A few know about this incident and my thoughts though. (Nothing happened.)

Last year, a midget guy (PC Term: little person) once cruised me in a convenience store near where I live.

He was 3'6" tall. Brown eyed. Had brownish black hair cut short. Had a goatee. Wore a red and black flannel shirt unbuttoned a couple of buttons. (I noticed he had a hairy chest.) Wore blue jeans and work boots.

I noticed that he was unapologetically staring at my bulge at his eye level. (That's how I knew he was 3'6" tall.) He was drooling. Then, I had the most perverted
notion in my head: I was thinking about how his mouth would look all stretched around my thick cock. It turned me on. I wanted to power fuck his mouth. Then, fuck him in the (but... But what?!).

I like short guys. I never thought about sex with a little person. Hehehe. I am tall as heck. He's short as heck. :smile: