WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Barrasse Brickdick, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D_Barrasse Brickdick

D_Barrasse Brickdick Account Disabled

I found out today that im gonna be a father, i'm kind of worried does anyone have any kind of truthful advice?

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Congratulations!!

3. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

Congrats!

4. BIGNTHICK23

BIGNTHICK23 Member

Albums:
    congrats! but be ready for it! there's no one way to raise a child just get ur values and morals sttraight that you want ur child to learn. Be ready for all the crying late at night and the constant attention

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    congrats papa

6. Turbojetx

Turbojetx New Member

Your sex life, as you have known it up to this point, is essentially over.

7. D_Barrasse Brickdick

D_Barrasse Brickdick Account Disabled

LOL Thanks for all the replies so far... I dont know why im nervous. is that a natural thing

8. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's a scary way to put it =/ It totally depends on your relationship as to how it will change but I can pretty much guarantee it will change, and evolve with your selves and what's going on in your life. Don't read that as sex life over though, you will almost certainly need to put more effort in.

Hmm truthful advice. Well you'll probably be scared, hopefully excited too, and so will you're lovely lady be. Remember though that she is now going through many changes, especially hormonal ones, but even without the hormones a lot of other things are going to be stressing her out. Communication is an absolute must, and if you need to don't be afraid to seek help (posting here is a good start but maybe not the best way to gather advice and words of wisdom).

This is a time when your own needs need to be put on the back burner, and Hers and the Baby's need to be foremost in your mind and actions. Support love and patience are key. Don't forget though that you are not superhuman either, so you will need to keep something you enjoy as time out, something to keep you sane in the hard times, and there will be hard times.

Having a baby is hard, but it is one of the most wonderful things that ever happens to anybody (unless they REALLY hate kids of course :p ). Even though it is hard it is so worth it.

Congratulations and good luck! And remember, if you need help ask before it gets too much (even if it's professional help as I've had to do myself in the past).

9. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Congratulations. Take a deep breath. You have about a 21 year window to figure things out of how to be a great father.

10. tommiet

tommiet Member

kill yourself

11. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

congrats! pray alot.

12. D_William Howard Shaft

D_William Howard Shaft Account Disabled

as a first time father of a now 1 month year old... the only advice can give ius get lots of sleep now...cause you won't much after the baby comes. Congrats...babies are real joys!

13. D_William Howard Shaft

D_William Howard Shaft Account Disabled

agreed....

14. thebdb62

thebdb62 New Member

Do not let these guys freak you out. My first child sleept through the night from day one. Not true for all kids. Do not let them tell you your sex life is over. Well for a short time after the delivery it will be until she is heals from the trauma of the delivery but that ends and then you just reinvent your sex life. Also do not think that you woman will be streached from the delivery. After my first child I noticed no difference in the fit. We learned that if your child get up in the night after you help with the parental duties that are required to care for the child and the child is back asleep it is a good time to have your own time together

15. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

congrats. as a father of 3 boys I can tell you your sex life is not over. might be on a short hiatus while she is in the later stages of pregnancy. my SO was always a horny little woman, but after child #2. she really craved my cock. I did a little PE while she carried #2, and she noticed it when we resumed our sex life. I went from large to larger, and nothing wrong with her waking me up with a BJ, and riding the fat boy in the middle of the night, after a baby feeding or she felt the urge. she also got into a little cock worshipping, and at one point wondered if something was wrong with her because she thought of my cock constantly. somedays she could hardly wait for me to get home. she used to be in bed, ready, when I came home from work. the piece of meat between my legs was never happier, and performed flawlessly. the only thing that stopped all this, was she had a hysterectomy at an early age, and it went down hill from there.

my advice on your social life if this applies, is...."babies and barstools don't mix."

and being a dad is way cool. I am in my 50's with my 1st grandchild on the way. friends that never had kids are starting to feel left out or incomplete. they used to give me shit when the kids were little and now I think they know they missed something pretty darn good. your priorities change or they should change if you want to be a good dad. a good home, stable environment become your major focus. remember the hand that rocks the cradle holds the future of the world in their hands.

#15 B_625girth, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  16. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

Treat him as a Prince from 0 to 5 years old.

Treat him as a loaner from 5 to 15 years old.

Be his Best friend from 15+

17. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Congratulations, just do what feels right, you will see :smile:

18. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    As others have indicated, things will change. You will change your focus in your own life. You will now be a role model. Of course, if you prefer to remain as you are today, concerned about yourself, etc. or become interested in extra sexual activity beyond your baby's Mom, you will more than likely fail as a Father. I know from experience with my own children that they will have challenges when they proceed through life. If you and the child's Mom are in a rough spot, they will pick up on that and then the problems just may begin.

In summary, being a role model is a full time job. You must remain faithful, true to your self and simply do the best you can.

Additionally, we all have had Fathers. We can learn a lot from them. If they messed up we can change our own pattern. Reflect back on what you appreciated about your own Father and of the other Dads you observed in your life thus far.

Of course the converse is true. Avoid the things that caused grief in your own life.

Be all you can be and also be the best you can be.

Any questions, refer to your own spiritual upbringing. If you lacked that check out a faith organization in your area. Be good to your self and respect your "Mother To Be," and continue to be concerned and also a bit scared.

19. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

Youse guys got it all wrong...

Try to be a better man than your dad. ;)

20. dotadone

dotadone New Member

Albums:
    Congrats, just get all the bs to the side, treat your kid with the respect that he/she deserves, spoil them, teach them, protect them, love them unconditional and see the world again through brand new eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.