WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
congrats. as a father of 3 boys I can tell you your sex life is not over. might be on a short hiatus while she is in the later stages of pregnancy. my SO was always a horny little woman, but after child #2. she really craved my cock. I did a little PE while she carried #2, and she noticed it when we resumed our sex life. I went from large to larger, and nothing wrong with her waking me up with a BJ, and riding the fat boy in the middle of the night, after a baby feeding or she felt the urge. she also got into a little cock worshipping, and at one point wondered if something was wrong with her because she thought of my cock constantly. somedays she could hardly wait for me to get home. she used to be in bed, ready, when I came home from work. the piece of meat between my legs was never happier, and performed flawlessly. the only thing that stopped all this, was she had a hysterectomy at an early age, and it went down hill from there.

my advice on your social life if this applies, is...."babies and barstools don't mix."

and being a dad is way cool. I am in my 50's with my 1st grandchild on the way. friends that never had kids are starting to feel left out or incomplete. they used to give me shit when the kids were little and now I think they know they missed something pretty darn good. your priorities change or they should change if you want to be a good dad. a good home, stable environment become your major focus. remember the hand that rocks the cradle holds the future of the world in their hands.

I am envious ofyour sex life, man. Mine was ( and is) not much, regardless of babies.
To the new dad I say, You will cherish this. Nervous or not, ask for help from older, more experienced dads.
Also, pray for a boy ( that IS how sex is determined, right??) so you can introduce him to the joys of wearing a jockstrap and jacking off.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do not listen to the "crying" advice Phil_Ayesho gave. It's wrong on so many levels.

Studies have shown that ignoring your children's crying makes them insecure, anxious, and less confident, contrary to the mistaken beliefs of many fathers.

They used the infants of parents who believed in "ignoring crying" and children of parents who always comforted their children when they cried. They placed the infants in a room with a one-way mirror, then the mothers left the room. The infants whose mothers always comforted them immediately began exploring their environment and showed no anxiety. The children of parents who didn't believe in comforting crying children were more afraid, watching the door for when their mothers would return and not interacting with the other children.

Mothers who responded immediately whenever their children cried felt more confident when interacting with other children and when their mothers weren't around because they felt safe. The mothers who believed that they should not respond when their children cried had children who were afraid to explore new environments because they were frightened and anxious when their mothers were not around. The idea that forcing your infant to cry without being comforted will "toughen" him/her is just wrong. The child is learning to mistrust you and whether you will protect him/her.

Last edited:

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do not let these guys freak you out. . . . Do not let them tell you your sex life is over. . . . We learned that if your child get up in the night after you help with the parental duties that are required to care for the child and the child is back asleep it is a good time to have your own time together
Yeah, my wife was really into breastfeeding our kids. Many times a kid would wake up in the middle of the night, I'd get him/her, and after the baby was clamped onto her we could have some nice cuddle time in spoons position. Many times this led to gentle sex in spoons after the baby was satisfied and back asleep - and drifting off to sleep, still connected, me holding her and her holding the kid.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, my wife was really into breastfeeding our kids. Many times a kid would wake up in the middle of the night, I'd get him/her, and after the baby was clamped onto her we could have some nice cuddle time in spoons position. Many times this led to gentle sex in spoons after the baby was satisfied and back asleep - and drifting off to sleep, still connected, me holding her and her holding the kid.
That is disgraceful! Well it would be if I truly believed you'd ever had sex.

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The simplest piece of advice I can give is raising kids is hard, but it's not complicated. Just putting in the work.. and I'm mean a lot of work.. will take care of most things.

Yes don't let your kids grow up to be on a site like this!lol seriously tho congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.