Which car is better?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This discussion reminds me of the "Ford v. Chevy" pissing battles many years ago. Those were also unresolved.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This discussion reminds me of the "Ford v. Chevy" pissing battles many years ago. Those were also unresolved.

There is no resolution to such threads. Like I said, they only end when someone's mommy forces them to leave to catch the school bus.

btw, Chevy

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even the "You Tube" video of the electric conversion, that you denegrate as a hack job. There are modders that won't touch carbureted 12A to fuel injected 13B conversions for a 1978-1985 RX7, those guys converted it to electric and really did what Tesla Motors does from scratch with a car that is perfect for an electric conversion, they took the Tesla concept and went beyond it and all you have to say is they are a bunch of Pep Boys mechanics:

Tesla Motors - performance specs

0-60 under 4 seconds, they ran a 1/4 mile with a Gen 1 RX7 and smoked a 12 second Viper (that's if it was stock) and you dismiss that as a hack job done on the wrong side of town in a warehouse or in some obscure garage in a forgettable eyesore of a neighborhood ? The Tesla base price sells for $ 98K btw.

Tesla Motors - Buy - page 1