WTF is wrong with you women?

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never really had root beer, since they don't sell it here.. but i do like normal beer.. is that the same?

teen4hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm really intrigued to try this 'root beer'. I dont like ginger beer though so I probably wouldnt like it lol...

Does it have a different name in Britain? Can't say I've ever heard of it.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh.. really? then why on earth do they call it beer? <giggles> well, I order stome stuff from the US some times (mountain dew!), so I'll be sure to try some the next time I do so.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The problem with comparing root beer to ginger beer and birch beer is that the former is most often a super-cheap, mass-market, corporate food item, meaning it's made with high-fructose corn syrup and artificial flavorings. Whereas the latter are usually more gourmet-type items, sweetened with cane sugar or fruit juice, and using natural flavors.

There is a really good brand of root beer made with cane sugar that's not ridiculously expensive -- it's called Bergdorf's or Bergman's or something like that. If you live in Texas, they have it at H.E.B.

oddlyattracted

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
root beer is amazing. I don't know what kind of girls you're hanging out with, but all the girls I know LOVE root beer and give it the respect it deserves.

I don't think I have ever met a girl who likes root beer. What the hell?! I love root beer. And anytime I've gone out or somehow the drink of choice comes up, girls always go "ewww root beer?!?". Do you like root beer ladies? Am I wrong? Am i absolutely correct? If so, wtf is wrong with root beer?! its delicious!

YOU'RE RACIST.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never really had root beer, since they don't sell it here.. but i do like normal beer.. is that the same?
Not even close, for one it's non-alcoholic. Some say it's like a cross between Dr. Pepper, Cherry Coke, and regular Coke.

The wife likes root beer as much as I do. If she's a guy we're rich because I've watched her give birth twice.
Dude, you should have taken video. :biggrin1:

Ginger beer is gross. :yuck:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I love ginger beer! I love the way the fizz from it tickles your nose before taking a drink. Not to mention, that stuff is so much better than drinking 7-UP or Sprite for a upset stomach. Love the fact that it's delicious and has a practical purpose too.
:beerchug2:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG I love root beer and root beer floats have been a intrigual part of some good sex.

Saspralilla, the real stuff is better then root beer but until I can get that again I will comfort myself with good old A & W.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love root beer! i have this friend from australia. he had never heard of root beer. i was drinking it one day when we were chatting (its my favorite). so when he was in the U.S. in 2005, he went to wal-mart (i used to work at a wal-mart back then) and he bought a root beer. i thought it was hilarious how it was such a big deal to him to be in a wal-mart and to try root beer. i got him hooked on it. he even took a picture of himself in front of wal-mart with a root beer! LMAO! :biggrin1:

my friend and i used to eat at A&W when we'd go to the mall (an hour away). it was A&W/Long John Silver's and it was right by the mall. they have the best! they put it in a frosted glass and its super cold. mmm. its too bad the closest A&W is in fucking dallas. if i ever go there, i'd probably try to find it. but pretty sure i wouldn't drive 6 hours just to eat there.

...or would i? :wink:

izzycajun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely LOVE rootbeer. I gave up sodas years ago but will occasionaly have rootbeer, gingerale or Dr. Pepper. Rootbeer is my favorite, though. Yummm!:beerchug2: