WTF

little man: Okay you Weirdos all I was doing was kidding around and I get all this commotion god you guys here are whiny little bitches.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DMW - they are actually from the Top Secret Restaurant Recipe book and are the recipe for Red Lobster's stuffed mushrooms.

I have a couple of other killer recipes to if anyone is dying for some good ones. And, I'm on the hunt for a good etouffee' recipe and a she-crap soup one if anyone is willing to share.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Feb 22 2005, 09:20 PM
DMW - they are actually from the Top Secret Restaurant Recipe book and are the recipe for Red Lobster's stuffed mushrooms.

I have a couple of other killer recipes to if anyone is dying for some good ones. And, I'm on the hunt for a good etouffee' recipe and a she-crap soup one if anyone is willing to share.
[post=285599]Quoted post[/post]​
This is a calorie killer but...
Take one can of Eagle Brand Milk and a cup of heavy whipping cream. Add to that bourbon to taste and stir well and put in freezer. Stir every 15 to 30 minutes are so until the consistnecy you want. It is so good. A little too rich? Add more bourbon and or whipping cream. You can substitute chocolate to taste as well. Won't need a mixer. thick enough as is.

And I have another recipe for charred troll.
First take the asshole of a troll and place over high charcoal heat. Let roast until the meat is totally charred. Serve to the dogs in the neighborhood. Throw away the grill. The results are stunning. The dogs are happy and you get a new grill for the back yard.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm...I might have to try that second one. It sounds delightful. You can also take a can of Eagle brand milk and boil the unopened can for 2 hours and have a caramel like sauce. Very rich and delicious.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got to hand it to everyone in here. You've taken the most annoying thread on the forum and converted it into a wonderful cookbook. Congrats :lol:

Pappy

Media
I make a killer Broccoli and Chicken Casserole.

You'll need 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
Approximately 1.5 pounds of frozen broccoli flowerettes.
2 cans Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup.
One puond Velvetta cheese(cut into cubes).
One 7oz. can of French Fried Oinons.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Boil chicken in seasoned water(salt, pepper and garlic, fresh or powdered) until done (about 45 minutes). Set aside to cool. Once cool cut into small cubes.

Combine Broccoli, chicken cubes, mushroom soup and one can of water in a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Spead cheese cubes evenly over the mixture and place in oven. Leave in oven until the soup is bubbly and the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with the french fried onions.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Feb 22 2005, 07:20 PM

Texassgirl can you find crawfish up there with the Yankees? There are sources for frozen crawfish ingrediants and I guess it would be good with shrimp too. There are some very elaborate recipes around but this is authenic home style.
Crawfish Etouffee
for 4

6 Tbs salt butter
1/4 c. flour
1 c chopped onion
1/2 c. chopped grn pepper
1/2 c. chopped celery
1 Tbs minced garlic
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne
1 tsp lemon juice
1/3 c. thinly slice scallion tops
1 Tbs minced fresh parsley
1 c. cold water
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 c. crawfish tails (about 30
tails)
1/2 cup crawfish "fat" (actually its just a secretion)
2 c. hot water (approximately]
boiled rice

In a heavy 5 to 6 quart pot, melt the butter over low heat. Gradually add the flour, stirring constantly. Cook over low heat till a medium brown roux is formed (about 15 to 20 minutes). Quickly add the onion, grn pepper, celery, and garlic and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are glazed and tender (about 20 minutes). Add the crawfish tails, crawfish fat, salt. black pepper, cayenne, lemon juice, scallion tops, and parsley and mix well. Add the 1 cup cold water and bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 12 minutes, or until the crawfish tails are just tender, stirring frequently. Shortly before serving heat slowly over a low flame and gradually add 1 to 2 cups hot water to provide the gravy. Serve over boiled rice.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
When we get all the recipes in are we going to publish the LPSG Cook Book? I think that would be a hoot to sell in the stores. Just the title. I can just imagine the image we could use on the front. Tis tis we coud all get rich on this little scheme. We could name it trolling through recipes and other delights. I can just imagine the recipe for cream puffs. I bet that would catch everyone's attention. Various ways to heat the mixture. Now that aught to get some feedback as well. Various pan sizes: uhm. Someone should come up with something for that.

What a book to sell in Spensors or somewhere.

Sorry. Freddie just had to see the humor in all of this. It is hilarious what is going on. This is funnier than the pile and I thought nothing would ever beat that.

This is the most with it group I have ever seen. Thanks for letting me be a part even if I don't quite measure the average here. I love it here anyway.

Freddie

Originally posted by dickbulge+Feb 22 2005, 11:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dickbulge &#064; Feb 22 2005, 11:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TexAssgirl@Feb 22 2005, 07:20 PM
DMW - they are actually from the Top Secret Restaurant Recipe book and are the recipe for Red Lobster&#39;s stuffed mushrooms.

I have a couple of other killer recipes to if anyone is dying for some good ones.  And, I&#39;m on the hunt for a good etouffee&#39; recipe and a she-crap soup one if anyone is willing to share.

Texassgirl can you find crawfish up there with the Yankees? There are sources for frozen crawfish ingrediants and I guess it would be good with shrimp too. There are some very elaborate recipes around but this is authenic home style.
Crawfish Etouffee
for 4

6 Tbs salt butter
1/4 c. flour
1 c chopped onion
1/2 c. chopped grn pepper
1/2 c. chopped celery
1 Tbs minced garlic
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne
1 tsp lemon juice
1/3 c. thinly slice scallion tops
1 Tbs minced fresh parsley
1 c. cold water
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 c. crawfish tails (about 30
tails)
1/2 cup crawfish "fat" (actually its just a secretion)
2 c. hot water (approximately]
boiled rice

In a heavy 5 to 6 quart pot, melt the butter over low heat. Gradually add the flour, stirring constantly. Cook over low heat till a medium brown roux is formed (about 15 to 20 minutes). Quickly add the onion, grn pepper, celery, and garlic and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are glazed and tender (about 20 minutes). Add the crawfish tails, crawfish fat, salt. black pepper, cayenne, lemon juice, scallion tops, and parsley and mix well. Add the 1 cup cold water and bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 12 minutes, or until the crawfish tails are just tender, stirring frequently. Shortly before serving heat slowly over a low flame and gradually add 1 to 2 cups hot water to provide the gravy. Serve over boiled rice.
[post=285645]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by dickbulge@Feb 22 2005, 11:45 PM
Texassgirl can you find crawfish up there with the Yankees? There are sources for frozen crawfish ingrediants and I guess it would be good with shrimp too.
[post=285645]Quoted post[/post]​

we get some every now and then in our local grocery store&#39;s seafood case. I&#39;m a sucker for them. Cajun food happens to be one of my favorite. I&#39;ll give that one a shot.....thank you&#33;

Pappy, I&#39;m gonna try your casserole too, it sound goo. But I have to wait until I quit nursing. Broccoli makes my kid very fussy. In fact, I have to avoid all gassy foods. UGH&#33; And I SO crave a pot of beans right now. Sorry for the TMI.....

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here&#39;s another one from my favorite New England cookbook. It&#39;s great for a romantic dinner. note: Roquefort cheese is quite similar to bleu cheese, just so you know what you&#39;re dealing with.

Beef Medallions with Roquefort Sauce

Serves 4

8 (3 oz) medallions of beef tenderloin
salt and pepper to taste
2 T vegetable oil
1 ½ c dry white wine
1 T Dijon mustard
4 oz Roquefort cheese
1 c heavy cream

Lightly salt and pepper the beef. Heat oil in a large sauté pan. Place the medallions in the hot pan and sear them on both sides to the desired degree of doneness. Remove the beef and place them on a serving platter and set aside.

Add the white wine and mustard to the sauté pan. Gently rock it over medium head to deglaze. Add the Roquefort and cream. Heat until sauce is reduced by half. Remove any meat juice from the platter. Spoon Roquefort sauce over the medallions and serve.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HEADBANG8&#39;s MEN-ARE-BETTER-THAN-RECIPIES POTATO SALAD

This is improvised from traditional German-style potato-salad, i.e. vinaigrette not mayo. perfect accompaniment to steak from the barbeque.

INGREDIENTS:

Heineken (2 x 12 fl. oz. bottles)
Red Potatoes (x 12 about the size of a loosely clenched fist--I prefer pontiac potatoes if you can get them)
Green pepper (x 1 and a bit)
Red Pepper (x 1 and a bit)
Celery (3x sticks, including the leaves if you like them)
Bacon (half packet)
Bacon (the other half packet)
Spring onion (small bunch)
Fresh dill (bunch)
Fresh peppermint (bunch)
Italian tomatoes (x 6, sometimes called Roma tomatoes. Fresh, not tinned.)
More Heineken (2 x 12 fl. oz bottle)
Extra virgin olive oil (5 fl oz, about 1/3 of one of those otherwise-useless Good Seasons shakers. Get the best oil you can because you can really taste it in this one)
Lemon juice (approx same amount, perhaps a bit more)
Seeded mustard (3-ish tablespoons. Doesn&#39;t need to be a fancy brand)
Cracked pepper (1-ish tablespoon)
More Heineken (2 x 12 fl. oz bottle)
Heineken (to taste)

The night before, cut potatoes into bite size pieces, leaving the skins on. Congratulate self for knowing what a pontiac potato looks like. Boil and leave to cool. Combine chef with Heineken, leaving the skin full. Allow to cool.

Chop green pepper, red pepper, celery and spring onion. Finely chop dill and peppermint. Chop bacon into bacon bits, fry, drain on a paper towel, and cool. Think, what the hell, might as well throw in the rest of the bacon and go for broke. Chop tomatoes and remove any wet seedy bits that remain (that&#39;s why Italian tomatoes are so good because they have firmer flesh)

Remove knife from chef and hide it before combining chef with More Heineken. Replace bottle in hand with Good Seasons salad shaker or any lidded jar. Combine EVOO, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Shake well, until oil and lemon juice have mixed.

Place everything into a large salad bowl (a punchbowl is about the right size) and mix. Combine chef with remaining Heineken and keep him away from the barbeque. Season guests with Heineken to taste.

Serves about 8 people over the course of a boozy afternoon.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Here&#39;s one:

2 California avocados
3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 Tbsp chopped tomato
2 Tbsp chopped yellow bell pepper
½ tsp salt
2 Tbsp minced cilantro
Jalapeno pepper, minced
Jack cheese

Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds.
Scoop out the pulp and place in a bowl.
Drizzle the pulp with lemon juice and mash, leaving some chunks.
Mix well with remaining ingredients.
Add jalapeno to taste and garnish with cheese.

Fenraven:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Feb 23 2005, 01:22 AM
Heath: I just tried your No-Bake Raspberry-Lemon Cheesecake Bar recipe, and they were very tasty.

TexAss: I will try the Stuffed Mushrooms this Friday.
[post=285560]Quoted post[/post]​

I would really appreciate a good chewy peanut butter cookie recipe.

Oh... and BTW, Hello everyone