Yahoo IM

TragicWhiteKnight: I'm just plain ole tragicwhiteknight.

But you people should use MSN Messenger. It's just plain better.

pilagrande: Hi all

I'm a new LPSG member, it's great.

I also would like to chat with other LPSG members.
My Yahoo ID: pbarem
My MSN is pbarem@hotmail.com.

I see you there

Ped

bigrodney86: Long time lurker here, 16 yo/str8.. usually just like to read whats going on here, but I guess I'm gettin' bored. IM would be cool.. YIM is bigrodney86

CardiffDillon: Anyone who's ever been to the chatroom will know that I LOVE to chat!

I'm cardiffdillon on yahoo, and group members are welcome to chat anytime.

Dillon

jackinman: I thought I would revive this thread back up to the main page. We have a lot of new members and they might want to get in contact with some of us.

7x6andchg: Or even try the voice chat... :D

Can you hear me now? Good!

7x6&C

sammygirly: Erm, changed my name to impassioned_sm

PLEASE add me to your buddy list if you want an invite to the chat Friday

rgear2: Hi,

I'm rgear2 on yahoo IM.

I will chat with anyone so please feel free to IM me whenever you see me online.

Mike

7x6andchg: Sammygirly asked me to make this topic sticky until Friday because we are having a voice/typing chat to which all are welcome this Friday at 9 Eastern, 8 Central. So - pick up some friends' IM names and join us on Friday.

We did a dry run of it last night (a few of us) and it worked great!

After Friday the topic will become "unstuck" but won't go anywhere...still be on the board.

If this goes well, perhaps we will have another one?

7x6&C

7x6andchg: This here's the rubber duck....

At least I think it'll come unstuck...I have to find the little button that does that.

7x6&C

NorthernStar: OMG that was one of best moments of my life I haven't laughed so hard in my life, Thanks Sammy and Monstro and Paul and everyone else OMG that was fun. Don't forget to sing Sammy

-NorthernStar

GreenEyes: Sigh ok what and where do I have to do to do voice with some of you? I have gone to the LPSG chat site and nobody is there. Sigh.

Just let me know step by step I get a little whatever from time to time.

7x6andchg: Greeneyes et al:

On Friday night Sammygirly is going to organize a Yahoo CHAT room...

The best way to get in is the following:

1. Make sure you have Sammy's IM name (impassioned_sm) in your friend list. Or mine...pudgeman_77

2. Open up your Yahoo! Messenger

3. Under File in the Yahoo Messenger menu is an option called "Go To Chat User"...all the users on your friend list that are NOT invisible will be in there. You click on Sammy's name and voila! You will be in the chat room. You can also use my name as I will be in there too.

4. Once in the chat room - if you have a microphone and/or speakers, click on the enable voice button at the top. You will then be able to hear/speak...if you can only hear - you can type your responses in the chat box and those who have mics can respond by voice; those who don't can type.

Any more questions let me know - I would like to make sure as many people participate as possible.

7x6&C

awellhungboi: I agree, that was a blast!!!

I hope everyone who can take part will. And don't worry, we won't turn you into a pumpkin if you can't be there at 9 (eastern time) right on the dot. It livens things up when someone new comes in the room!

I'm probably going to be creating a new Yahoo profile/username, for reasons I won't go into now except to say I have several overardent stalkers who I need to deter. But I'll be sure, Sammy and Paul, to send you my new name before Fri.

sammygirly: Aww, good Paul has beaten me to the instructions! One less thing for sammy to do ;D

Greeny added me as a friend - so she's all set to go.

Oh and NorthernStar...."Don't know when I'll be back again..." ;)

7x6andchg: Actually, Monstro - I think anyone who wants to (for whatever reasons) can change their names - just keep Sammy and I in your Yahoo friends list...and you should be good to go.

Unless, Monstro, you want to act as a portal as well...