You don’t need to enlarge to be happy

lonlonepona

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Hello, now some context as this may come across as hypocritical. I’m just under 8” and around 9.5” hard. So I am already well endowed.
But, I want to say to anyone here so concerned about their size they want to enlarge it. While it does matter, it’s not even close to the only thing that matters. You’ll be far happier and have far more of a chance meeting someone if you focus on “growing” other skills. Play an instrument, work out, cook well, be an artist. There’s so many more fulfilling things. Things our civilization actually needs.

Too many guys are too concerned with their size they lose sight of what matters. I want you to know you all matter and are valuable without being hung and there’s better things to work on than being hung.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with the essence of what you're saying, especially since I find all cocks beautiful regardless of their size, however for some of us PE is entirely a hobby that we just do for ourselves out of experimentation and fascination and doesn't have to do with low self-esteem or issues about our size. More like the body is a playground and we're just having fun with it and seeing what its limits are.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Luso

lonlonepona

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I agree with the essence of what you're saying, especially since I find all cocks beautiful regardless of their size, however for some of us PE is entirely a hobby that we just do for ourselves out of experimentation and fascination and doesn't have to do with low self-esteem or issues about our size. More like the body is a playground and we're just having fun with it and seeing what its limits are.
Out of all the hobbies and ways to improve yourself, I would put this as low. Go ahead and do it but I’d advise against it.