You Got Game??

Fighting games.

Specially the Street Fighter series, very good on Ken, expert on bullfighter Vega.

Then adventure or horror, mostly Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia, Resident Evil, Silent Hill.

I like RPG, but I don't play them often. My favourite is (still) Chrono Trigger for SNES, the best.
 
Out of principle, I don't game. I live in a very technical city. We've Apple, IBM, Dell HQ, NCSoft, and several ISPs here. I know friends at all of them. They live their lives away in UltimaOnline, Everquest, WoW, City of Heroes.

No.
 
I'm a god at Gears of War & Halo.
Just rented F.E.A.R. last night, have yet to play it though..

I honestly play Wii Tennis more than anything, though. [lol]
 
I have "Path of Neo" and "Enter The Matrix" on PS2. I think that Matrix Online sucks.

I wish that the Wachowski's had a "Matrix" RPG (roleplaying game) a la Dungeons and Dragons. That would be cool.
 
I honestly play Wii Tennis more than anything, though. [lol]

Hell, I've been fooling around with the Wii weather & news channels almost as much as tennis!

I first played a Wii a couple weeks ago at a friend's house, and I got mine just yesterday. Man, it's so cool. I'm now planning on taking a bunch of my PS2 games to the store to trade them in towards Wii titles (I'll keep the good driving games & Guitar Hero, though).

The Wii is just so pleasant to use, too. Plus, it really is on another level entirely than the 360 or PS3 -- Nintendo wasn't joking around with the "Revolution" name for the prototypes.
 
Too bad I can't make an anatomically correct Mii..

(or is it a good thing that I can't?)
 
I have an X-Box hooked up to a projector in the loft (converted to a home cinema) which gives a 2.5-3m screen. It's notionally for visiting sprogs of friends etc; it keeps them busy while we chat etc but once in a while I indulge myself in some mindless shoot 'em up or another. I sometimes run Moto GP which can be nausea inducing on such a big screen at first!!

On the tabletop I enjoy Monopoly and Risk though I've not played the latter in years. Had a friend years ago who was wildily into D&D but I never saw the point, no imagination I guess.