Your Birth Experiences

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to the women who shared their experiences on here, now come on what did the rest of you experience :)

Guys can comment too on how they viewed or felt about seeing their children born.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in awe of what my wife could do.Bringing another human into the world.Seeing my daughters head come through that small openining.She was 19 and I was 22 at the time.I was scared to death that my wife was going to die in front of me.I won't get into all the icky stuff,blood mucose plugs cutting the cored.And her water broke on the leather seats of my Jeep!I'll never forget those times but I have no desire to do it again!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was in awe of what my wife could do.Bringing another human into the world.Seeing my daughters head come through that small openining.She was 19 and I was 22 at the time.I was scared to death that my wife was going to die in front of me.I won't get into all the icky stuff,blood mucose plugs cutting the cored.And her water broke on the leather seats of my Jeep!I'll never forget those times but I have no desire to do it again!

Dang! Bet you got a cab when your son was born! :wink::tongue:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1994- My first pregnancy I was 20yrs old with an abusive asshole. One night around 2am, I was trying to sleep and he had his stereo on, stoned out of his mind. I asked him several times to turn it down so I could sleep. Apparently, I asked too many times and he turned around and was swinging his arm down to punch me in the stomach. I moved away and after freaking out on him, I called a shelter.
A few days later, I was looking for an apartment and fell on some ice. I felt a huge pain and walked 7 miles to the nearest hospital. They told me I was fine and sent me back to the shelter, another 3 mile walk. I was told not to lift anything heavy.
In the shelter, you are required to look for an apt and another lady with a beautiful 3yr old boy asked if I could watch him while she was gone. While he was running around, he tripped and fell. Without thinking, I picked him up to soothe him. I felt no pain but an hour later I had some brown discharge. I called the doc and he told me to go to the hospital. Turns out it was my "plug".
I was having contractions, but told they weren't contractions for hours. The nurses were complete bitches and were lucky I was in pain, vulnerable and didn't have a gun.
I felt like I had to have a bowel movement. As I was straining, I felt something weird happen. I put my hand between my legs and felt a tiny leg protruding from my vagina. I called the nurse and she was a total bitch asking me what the hell I wanted now. I told her what was going on and she changed her tune.
To get to the worst part more quickly, I gave birth to him and they put him in a bed pan. A fucking bed pan!! I wanted to see him and they didn't want me to but I told them he was my baby and if I wanted to see him, I was going to see him. They handed me the bed pan with my tiny 5 month old son inside. He was blue and perfectly formed.
They told me I had to go in for a DNC. I handed my baby back to them, there was no way I was going to put him back in that thing. They put him back in it and then dumped him in a bucket. I will never forget that sound for as long as I live.
I understand about hearing babies when you are going thru the pain of losing yours. I was in the ob wing and the sound of those crying babies and the exclamations of joy from the family were tearing me open. I remember begging god to kill me.

In 2000, after 3 yrs of trying with my husband I met in 1996, I got pregnant. I'll save that happy time for another post as remembering this has me too emotional.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow my wife was sent home the next day with the first birth.And about two days later with the second.But the second birth included a double hernia repair in her belly!She ripped her stomache giving birth to our son!

I was there from conception to birth and after.Men please show some respect for the woman that let's you stick your dick in her.My wife risked her life to bring our children into the world.Yes I held her hand and coached her breathing for the contractions,but thats nothing compared to what she did!

I think this is why you and I get on so well Ed. I am completely in awe of my wife. Our baby girl came fairly quickly. 3:30 AM my wife said it was time, 45 minutes to the hospital, Doc arrived just in time to catch... LITERALLY! 5:28 AM on Saturday October 7th, 2006, she came out to the world. I was terrified as her amniotic sack was still intact and I could see her struggling to breath while still encased in all the fluid. The doctor broke the sack and she was gasping. I wouldn't let her out of my sight. The nurses sucking the meconium out of her mouth and lungs.

That day, watching my wife give birth told me that woman is truly strong and much more gifted than we men.