Your favourite cities in europe for hooking up?

sunny89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What’s your favourite city/cities to hook up? Where do you find the most hooks up and most gorgeous guys? Any horny experiences with the locals while abroad?

I think Paris has some great guys and very horny guys but not as easy for me to finalise sex compared to other places

I love Italy in general as I got loads there, and UK is also full of horny guys ready to Fuck

Reactions: jonny719

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m planning a trip in a couple months and am curious about this too. I’m leaning toward Barcelona, Berlin or possibly Amsterdam (I’ve been there before though) for regular (non-sexual) reasons as it is. But I also want to go somewhere where it’s likely that I’ll be able to easily find guys to fuck me - I’m kind of looking at the vacay as 1/3 cultural enrichment, 1/3 relaxation, and 1/3 slutting the hell out LOL.

Though getting fucked also contributes to the relaxation part. So one of the major criteria that will go into my selection is volume of horny men who are down to fuck.

Reactions: Eric96 and sunny89

sunny89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m planning a trip in a couple months and am curious about this too. I’m leaning toward Barcelona, Berlin or possibly Amsterdam (I’ve been there before though) for regular (non-sexual) reasons as it is. But I also want to go somewhere where it’s likely that I’ll be able to easily find guys to fuck me - I’m kind of looking at the vacay as 1/3 cultural enrichment, 1/3 relaxation, and 1/3 slutting the hell out LOL.

Though getting fucked also contributes to the relaxation part. So one of the major criteria that will go into my selection is volume of horny men who are down to fuck.
You read my mind! Ha

I was also wondering how it is in Berlin! I know a good place to visit, but how’s the hook up scene?

I agree with also the last bit about a place with a volume of horny men that wanna Fuck

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Are the guys hot in Budapest? Never been and always wanted to see the city as it looks incredible

Men in Budapest are quite hot. Lots of men in the closet though, but some great sex clubs and had no trouble finding men on Grindr - lots of hot tourists.

Budapest is a BEAUTIFUL city. My favourite city in Europe, super cheap too!

Reactions: Artyqa and sunny89

sunny89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men in Budapest are quite hot. Lots of men in the closet though, but some great sex clubs and had no trouble finding men on Grindr - lots of hot tourists.

Budapest is a BEAUTIFUL city. My favourite city in Europe, super cheap too!
I read it’s really good value for money for sure! Easy to get around as well with public transport/by foot?

I’m quite intrigued now, I seriously need to look into it

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Easy by foot! Didn't catch much public transport but does have a subway and buses and trams. Incredible architecture everywhere, especially on the Buda side. A bit hilly on that side but it's manageable to walk everywhere. Spent my Christmas there a few years ago, was beautiful. First time seeing snow (I'm Australian)

Reactions: sunny89

sunny89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good grief, if I found myself in an amazing city like Paris I would have better things to do than struggling to arrange some stranger danger!
Im sure most of us, will find the time to see everything while visiting a city, but hey, it’s nice to have some fun with the locals too here and there ;)

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are the guys hot in Budapest? Never been and always wanted to see the city as it looks incredible

Hot and not overly polished in the manner of airbrushed beauty, lots of punks, hairy daddies, handsome twinks, eurotrash models. russian call boys, hot as hell.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im sure most of us, will find the time to see everything while visiting a city, but hey, it’s nice to have some fun with the locals too here and there ;)

I have always loved to combine fucking with travel. In the best instances the person ends up taking you to wonderful places on boats, to parties or whatever.

sunny89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's see... Copenhagen, Lisbon, Vienna, Milan, Rome, Athens, and of course Mykonos. If I had to pick a favorite I'd say Copenhagen or Milan. Although, the hottest experience was in Mykonos.
What happened in Mykonos? We wanna know ha!!

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good grief, if I found myself in an amazing city like Paris I would have better things to do than struggling to arrange some stranger danger!

You understand that the entire purpose of the city, it's history and institutions, literature, culture and mythos has been about "les liaisons dangereuses" stranger danger. Sometimes I worry about you.

Reactions: sunny89

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You understand that the entire purpose of the city, it's history and institutions, literature, culture and mythos has been about "les liaisons dangereuses" stranger danger. Sometimes I worry about you.

No, I know a bit about Paris, its history, and have visited it briefly, and never got the impression that liaisons were the core of the ethos of the city.

Kodi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Berlin for sure. The Germans have a different view on nudity and sex i found. Very different to the prudish way in Australia lol... best sex experienced for me was in Berlin. German men in their leather gear (like the dom tops I met) was an experienced any sub should have...

gdogga

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Amsterdam is a guaranteed lay for me everytime I visit the city. I lived in London and if you can’t arrange a fuck in 20 mins something’s wrong. There is just so many horny guys DTF there all the time.