Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It was the spring of my sophomore year in college. I was 20 years old. I had been assisting in serving meals at my fraternity house. The cook was a rather heavy set black lady. She had, on occasion, teased me about my obvious package bulge. One afternoon I was the only one working in the kitchen with her. She commented that she knew that I was a virgin. She proceeded to tell me that she had made arrangemets, "to solve" my problem. She gave me an address to which I was to go. I had my own car so I showered, and prepared to go. On my way I was in a state of high excitement and a bit of fear. Arriving at the appointed rendezvous point I parked my car in front of the house and proceeded to the resident front door. As I got closer to the door, the door was opened by a rather good looking, light complected black women. I would guess her to be 10-12 years older than I was. She invited me inside. When I went in she closed the door and invited me to sit on the sofa next to her. I did so. She began rubbing my inner thigh. Remember I was 20 so I was already very excited and erect. This was quite obvious because of the size of my erect member. She proceeded to unzip my jeans and gently pulled out my rather large, erect cock. As she was doing this she comment on my size, saying that, "I would, one day make a women happy with my size." She then proceeded to go down on me, being very careful not to get me so excited that I lost control and busted a nut. At one point she reached into a box of chocolate candies. (I did not know at that time what she was going to do with the candy.) She proceeded to break the candy open,spilling the contents (a chocolate covered cherry) over my now aching erection. She then proceeded to lick and mouth my erection consuming the candy as she progressed in cleaning my cock. She then instructed me as to how I should mount and penetrate her. I did as instructed, proceeding to pump myself in and out of her excited, moist pussy. I came so quickly that I was a bit disappointed. She cleaned be off, assisted my in getting dressed, making the comment, "now I have had your cherry." I returned to the fraternity house where I lived. The next morning shortly after awakening I went to the community bathroom. Several frat. brothers were already ther preparing to go to morning classes. A couple commented calling my name and saying something about me having gotten laid the night before.