your number of sexual partners?

Multipositionpole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with well over 100+ women before I got married to my beautiful wife.

But I only had penetration with maybe 40.

It wasn't until I got into the swing seen that I was able to find an abundance of woman that could handle me.

When I was younger only older woman who had children would even try.

I've had really hot dates over the years that loved to play with and suck on my cock but would say "No way are you screwing me with that thing".

And still others that would try, then stop me.

Only a handful that I could call real lovers.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One quick question... Are we talking about just people we fucked (vag or anal) or are we talking about any type of sex? If we include oral (give and receive), then I have to raise my total to around 450 to 500. There have been girls and guys who I have just had oral sex with.

kuriousrebecca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
10 is my lucky number, although 13 if you count "fooling around" without the sex.

and let's just keep that figure amongst us friends, shall we? :)

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sex with around 15 women.
And that's legit, not like people who have gotten with 20 and call it 100. And not like people who have gotten with 10 but call it 7 because they think if they don't enjoy it it doesn't count...:confused: :wink:
And for the record I've enjoyed all of them, but some more than others.

Lomaxx99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 - One is my life long mate, My Wife and the other kinda sucked in bed so I really don't know if the other one counts as a sex partner. She was more like a 'waste your time in bed' partner. :tongue:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know I've answered this question in at least one thread before.

It's more than 15, and less than 50.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gave a rough number before and for me to take the time and think about it the numbers would increase by a hundred or two hundred. Im not too proud of my past in that sense. I am proud of the present and will be proud of my future. I am the cat who got 10 lives...............:cool: :smile: :wink:

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm no longer a practising homosexual...but rather a professional homosexual...and a very talented one at that I'm told...:tongue:

I'm going to go with what someone else said here "well into the triple digits"

Just now I'm thinking it's kind of weird to actually type that but it's most likely the truth. Then again, I'm 36 and started having more frequent sexual partners and experiences when I was in my 20's, so lets say that's about ~ 31 sexual partners a year if we are guessing at the 500 mark. I don't think that's such a bad number for a very active, talented and sexual gay man.

I've made mistakes along the way but for the most part it was all good. Even the mistakes were learning experiences, though some were tougher than others.

Reactions: Eric2450