Your Woman's Issues...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...are unique to her. Sometimes it's not an issue which is universal to women, which means it's not a women's issue, it's your woman's issue, and only she can help you resolve it. Our experiences are ours, and may have no parallels to anything in her world. So go ask her.

On a slightly related note: There are some of us here who will be less inclined to share our experiences with you if you tell us you already asked your woman, but women always tell you whatever you want to hear. I mean, seriously. You're entitled to that perspective, but how are we supposed to feel about the implication that as women we are inherently disingenuous?

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...are unique to her. Sometimes it's not an issue which is universal to women, which means it's not a women's issue, it's your woman's issue, and only she can help you resolve it. Our experiences are ours, and may have no parallels to anything in her world. So go ask her.

On a slightly related note: There are some of us here who will be less inclined to share our experiences with you if you tell us you already asked your woman, but women always tell you whatever you want to hear. I mean, seriously. You're entitled to that perspective, but how are we supposed to feel about the implication that as women we are inherently disingenuous?

Speak for yourself, if that is what you think all woman feel this way then your are the universal butt plug of womanhood.

That being said: while yes each woman has an issue that is special to themselves and men bring those issues here to share it and to get INSIGHT to help them. Because nine times out of ten they do talk to their woman and hit a brick wall. So were the hell are they going to go but to other women to get advice about women to help them find answers duh.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ok so we don't ask this female anymore!She does not like men who ask questions!!!!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media

On a slightly related note: There are some of us here who will be less inclined to share our experiences with you if you tell us you already asked your woman, but women always tell you whatever you want to hear. I mean, seriously. You're entitled to that perspective, but how are we supposed to feel about the implication that as women we are inherently disingenuous?[/QUOTE]

I know where you are going with this AE, we've been called that many times.... Inherently disingenuous? ouch.... the guy you are quoting knows a lot about stereotyping and very little about women...........

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so we don't ask this female anymore!She does not like men who ask questions!!!!

That remark is ridiculous!..

When you come here as a guy asking for something to learn about what women think..when the only person that would be suitable to answer that specific question is your wife or girlfriend..any answer from us is futile..If you then even dismiss your partner's answer because you think 'she might not be truthfull'..than why ask any of us?

If you have asked her something and she repeatedly has given you an answer..why ask us? We are different..we can not feel, touch or smell your dick from a picture or a few words written..SHE CAN! If you are not happy with the answer your partner has given you, you need to wonder why?..now if you wish to discuss THAT..we will welcome you to ask us for help so you can get a clear vision on that..

If you wish to know why certain women behave in a certain why..and you have asked women close to you, but would like to gain more perspective..yes ask.. Just don't dismiss the answers just because its different from what you believe.

Last edited:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My womans issue is she is a cold cunt. No romance, no affection and needs a kick in the cunt to get a wriggle out of her during sex.

Your issue is that you seem to be a man who doesn't have to strenght to end a relationship he is not happy with anymore. You sense the coldness in your union, and thus seem to project those feelings onto the size of your dick.

Yes she may well be tired of you, but obviously is dealing with the same 'lack of strenght'-issue you are dealing with. You both need to wake up and deal with eachother or end the mess you are in..if you have fallen so low that you have to refer to your wife as a 'cunt'.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've highlighted two words that I think cancel your point with this thread.

Universal. Very, very few topics brought up are universal. If that were truly a requirement this would be a quiet forum indeed. Assuming you used, "universal to women", in error but meant, "pertinent to women in general", it would still be overly restrictive because even if only one woman on this forum identifies with the issue presented that makes it "women". And if one were to go by Manly's assertion in another thread that just one woman having the issue is all that is required to qualify it in this forum then surely we're not going to be sexist in saying it ceases to be so just because her man did the typing.

Sometimes. Really? Sometimes? While I agree that sometimes it isn't an issue with which other women will identify, the very use of the word means that sometimes it is. How, pray tell, are any of us to discover which it is if it's not to be posted in the first place?

This I agree with this should they be dumb enough to say "always", but let's face it, there are quite a lot of women who for one reason or another are not completely honest with their partners about sexual issues thanks to the Madonna/whore crap.

Last edited:

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My womans issue is she is a cold cunt. No romance, no affection and needs a kick in the cunt to get a wriggle out of her during sex.

Or maybe you are a none satisfying dickhead type of guy who's woman grew cold and lost the romance because of that and she need to give you a good kick between your legs to wriggle your weeny dick out of you during sex.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speak for yourself, if that is what you think all woman feel this way then your are the universal butt plug of womanhood.

That being said: while yes each woman has an issue that is special to themselves and men bring those issues here to share it and to get INSIGHT to help them. Because nine times out of ten they do talk to their woman and hit a brick wall. So were the hell are they going to go but to other women to get advice about women to help them find answers duh.
First, learn the difference between the word 'woman' and the word 'women'. What useful insight can you offer to such questions as, "Is my penis the right size/shape for my lover?" "What did my girlfriend mean when she said, (insert what she said here)?" "Why won't my lover let me put my penis/my friend's penis/my flashlight/English cucumbers up her ass?"

Seriously, those are questions best answered by the lover in question, and if she won't answer, no one can.

I can't say I care if you call me a butt plug Lisa. It's no secret how little I regard you, and your limited intellect, so why would you think your opinions could have any impact on me? I doubt you even actually understand what I wrote. Your poor reading comprehension has been amply demonstrated here in the past. Go suck Ed's dick. You need something to keep you busy.

YOU should never ask ME anything. I can't stand your stupid ass. I don't care what you do with the other women here, if they are willing to let you. And as usual, you don't understand what you've read.

I know where you are going with this AE, we've been called that many times.... Inherently disingenuous? ouch.... the guy you are quoting knows a lot about stereotyping and very little about women...........
If only I were quoting ONE guy, FancyPants, if only.

I've highlighted two words that I think cancel your point with this thread.

Universal. Very, very few topics brought up are universal. If that were truly a requirement this would be a quiet forum indeed. Assuming you used, "universal to women", in error but meant, "pertinent to women in general", it would still be overly restrictive because even if only one woman on this forum identifies with the issue presented that makes it "women". And if one were to go by Manly's assertion in another thread that just one woman having the issue is all that is required to qualify it in this forum then surely we're not going to be sexist in saying it ceases to be so just because her man did the typing.
All I'm saying is that something like, "Is my wife really having orgasms? She says she is." Is not something we can answer without fucking his wife.

Sometimes. Really? Sometimes? While I agree that sometimes it isn't an issue with which other women will identify, the very use of the word means that sometimes it is. How, pray tell, are any of us to discover which it is if it's not to be posted in the first place?
Common sense? I know, I know. It's not that common. So here's one way to know:

Let's take a common theme from this board. "Is my wife really having orgasms?" I don't fucking know, dude. That's YOUR lay, not mine. WE can't really answer that. Better, more generally pertinent questions include, "What are some physical signs of orgasm?" (Asked and answered, many times.) "I'm looking for new things to try with my lover. What are some moves/techniques/approaches that have worked with you/?" (It's an oldie, but still a goodie.) "I'm looking for new things to try with my lover, because I'm not sure I'm getting her off. What fun things can I try when we are having sex?" "Why does my wife (insert what wife does here)?" Is not something we can answer meaningfully. "Women, have you ever (insert what wife does here)? What would make you do such a thing, and how could that reaction be avoided in the future?" Is general, and not specific to his wife. You get the idea, I think.

This I agree with this should they be dumb enough to say "always", but let's face it, there are quite a lot of women who for one reason or another are not completely honest with their partners about sexual issues thanks to the Madonna/whore crap.
Well, there is a difference between, "I have experienced in the past that my wife will say anything to avoid hurting my feelings." and "You know how women are. They'll tell you anything."

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sausages?

no, sandwiches... women make sandwiches :biggrin1:

sorry couldnt resist lol

back on topic, i agree, why would someone spend weeks asking strangers specific questions about their personal situation, when we have no real insight.

they might as well ask where they left their keys.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, learn the difference between the word 'woman' and the word 'women'. What useful insight can you offer to such questions as, "Is my penis the right size/shape for my lover?" "What did my girlfriend mean when she said, (insert what she said here)?" "Why won't my lover let me put my penis/my friend's penis/my flashlight/English cucumbers up her ass?"

Seriously, those are questions best answered by the lover in question, and if she won't answer, no one can.

I can't say I care if you call me a butt plug Lisa. It's no secret how little I regard you, and your limited intellect, so why would you think your opinions could have any impact on me? I doubt you even actually understand what I wrote. Your poor reading comprehension has been amply demonstrated here in the past. Go suck Ed's dick. You need something to keep you busy.
I don't need your permission for play with my man and your reading comprehension needs some work because yes some people like to hear what other have to say on the matter of sexual playtime. Especially when their partners can't give them clear answers. You should feel grateful that there are men out there will seek women out answers to understand what we want and need. Or should they act like a bunch of neandertals who take what they want and don't care what we want. Is that what you want?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't need your permission for play with my man and your reading comprehension needs some work because yes some people like to hear what other have to say on the matter of sexual playtime. Especially when their partners can't give them clear answers. You should feel grateful that there are men out there will seek women out answers to understand what we want and need. Or should they act like a bunch of neandertals who take what they want and don't care what we want. Is that what you want?
You haven't understood what I've written. I wouldn't expect you to; you're phenomenally, notoriously stupid. I have nothing further to say to you. Ever.