Your Woman's Issues...

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't need your permission for play with my man and your reading comprehension needs some work because yes some people like to hear what other have to say on the matter of sexual playtime. Especially when their partners can't give them clear answers. You should feel grateful that there are men out there will seek women out answers to understand what we want and need. Or should they act like a bunch of neandertals who take what they want and don't care what we want. Is that what you want?

Are you talking about the kind of men to be grateful about who refer to their wives as cunts?:cool:

And there is a difference between an answer not being clear or an answer not being seen as truthful..

Nevertheless..your question has been answered a few times with many examples, but you can't seem to grasp the nuances that have been displayed..

Or you don't want to for the sake of the argument or the personal vendetta..

Whatever..

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I spent a long weekend with seven different women. And no I wasn't having some fantasy, I was with just the one. On one evening when there were only three at dinner, they decided that anal sex was a male fantasy and did nothing for women. When the other women joined us for dinner the next night, the subject came up again and two of the new women piped in that they loved it. So the group (I keep out of these discussions) decided that it could work with the right lover.

Then there are opinions given when I think, actually you can't talk for more women than yourself. In fact a man with wide sexual experience is better placed to give a broader response about "women".

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
helgaleena healing line : Pictures / General / funny-pictures-history-international-womens-day.jpg

Such a high level of politeness in this thread--- not.

I have noticed that the answer to a large number of relationship questions here as well as on other forums is, Ask them.

And if you can't believe what the person says, get out of there unless it would endanger you life and limb to leave. Usually it won't.

For those of you who have attached yourself to a partner who is in the habit of concealing their true feelings, you made your own beds. I for one will not crawl in with you.