Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

Cumblast

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm planning a trip around the UK next spring (first week of May) and I was hoping you all might have some recommendations.

It doesn't have to be a hostel with an open shower. Hostels with male dorms or just a cruisy vibe are also welcome

I'll be visiting:
- London (I know about Generator but am looking for other options as well
- York
- Edinburgh
- Glasgow
- Cardiff
- Bath
- Oxford (maybe)
- Brighton (maybe)

I'm looking forward to your responses!

Ps: if you live in any of these places and would maybe like to meet up hmu
Are you in cardiff? I have a free flat to share

chadyoung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any recommendations in NYC? I was looking at the HI NY, but also saw the YMCA and another one called Chelsea International
chelsea hostel is a very good location for a few reasons. first is that you are on 8th avenue in the heart of chelsea and even the street is cruisy. second is you are close to a bunch of gay bars. third is you are right next to a couple of xxx videostores that have booths in the back. fourth is that the neighbourhood is very safe (there is a police station directly opposite the hostel) and you are close to the 1/2/3 and A/C/E trains on 23rd. HOWEVER, there are no communal showers there, just individual bathrooms, so if that is what you are looking for you are better up at the Y.

Reactions: Boywatch200

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hi, I am in London for a couple of days next week. I would be interested in meeting up with someone for a dorm jerk. I have never did it before, but curious, after reading all the reports here. Anyone around?
You will great experience.. ;) btw always sleep naked in the dorms… it warm up the mood…

HostelBoner

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any suggestions for lisbon?
HI Lisboa - Pousada de Juventude was good. Obviously some older people as always but also some really nice young guys.
Showers were not open but not much space inside so many got undressed outside of the cubicle.

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I like to sleep naked, had some nice experiences so far in hostels, Hope this summer will not be different.
Me too! I usually sleep naked in dorms, hostels hotels etc… always had a good experience…. I always try to get all male dorms as it is easier to be naked around… but yeah for me that’s the best part… sleeping in the buff ;)