Photos & Videos Yummyzine

it seems like they can't find any good models anymore and now they just take everyone - seems very random, no big names anymore
What actual big names did they ever have exactly? Lol big in the context of the fashion industry that is.
 
What actual big names did they ever have exactly? Lol big in the context of the fashion industry that is.
Pietro Boselli
Chad White

Those are just two I can think of off the top of my head but no full nudity. Maybe others? Don't really care to look more but you can.

I agree though that the models are going downhill. A lot of the new issues are just meh. A bunch of run of the mill insta thots.
 
What actual big names did they ever have exactly? Lol big in the context of the fashion industry that is.
Now it seems like any random only fans boy with an exotic background and some piercings can join … my opinion
 
also, but is just a personal opinion, the pictures are very repetitive. I'm speaking about the blonde young photographer that always shoot with Yummy, always the same light, same color grading, almost same locations. I mean, his pictures are nice, but jesus, create something different xd At least Smiggi is a more versatile photographer and can produce differents styles (just look at his work for the other magazines). Also include more different photographers will help a bit to create some different style. I really do appreciate for example that issue made by Steven Klein, it was totally another planet compared to the photographers they usually shoot with.
Now it seems like any random only fans boy with an exotic background and some piercings can join … my opinion
 
it seems like they can't find any good models anymore and now they just take everyone - seems very random, no big names anymore
they literally got Mitchell Wick and Oliver Baggerman full frontal for issue 7, what are you talking about?

and now there’s yummyzine, the random models are usually in the regular magazine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anron and MrsApple
also, but is just a personal opinion, the pictures are very repetitive. I'm speaking about the blonde young photographer that always shoot with Yummy, always the same light, same color grading, almost same locations. I mean, his pictures are nice, but jesus, create something different xd At least Smiggi is a more versatile photographer and can produce differents styles (just look at his work for the other magazines). Also include more different photographers will help a bit to create some different style. I really do appreciate for example that issue made by Steven Klein, it was totally another planet compared to the photographers they usually shoot with.
smiggi is versatile? his shoots are basically models in a bedroom with a white wall or at the beach. he is terrible with color too. Sasha never shoots at the same location from what I can tell, he has many in nature but also in different villas, houses, castles, mansions, with vehicles, in the desert, etc. in so many different cities as well. Sure he has a recognizable style, but so does every photographer. None of them are bringing in the quality models (real fashion ones too) while also managing to keep his shoots looking fresh after doing them so many times for yummy.