Photos & Videos Yummyzine

smiggi is versatile? his shoots are basically models in a bedroom with a white wall or at the beach. he is terrible with color too. Sasha never shoots at the same location from what I can tell, he has many in nature but also in different villas, houses, castles, mansions, with vehicles, in the desert, etc. in so many different cities as well. Sure he has a recognizable style, but so does every photographer. None of them are bringing in the quality models (real fashion ones too) while also managing to keep his shoots looking fresh after doing them so many times for yummy.
I'm sorry but I don't agree. Smiggi also shoots for other publications with different studio lighting setups, particular concepts and styling. Wonderlan, M.A.T. for example. I've seen his commercial work and in my opinion, and I repeat it's only my opinion, I find that for this reason he is more versatile than S.O. (for example) which is also good, but always uses the same natural light, extremely warm color grading and takes most of the photos in the beaches. I'm not saying that his photos aren't beautiful, but I get bored of that style. One of the few times I didn't like Smiggi's colors is when he shot with Alessio Pozzi. There, maybe because it was sunset, but I found the shots really too hot and saturated.
 
I'm sorry but I don't agree. Smiggi also shoots for other publications with different studio lighting setups, particular concepts and styling. Wonderlan, M.A.T. for example. I've seen his commercial work and in my opinion, and I repeat it's only my opinion, I find that for this reason he is more versatile than S.O. (for example) which is also good, but always uses the same natural light, extremely warm color grading and takes most of the photos in the beaches. I'm not saying that his photos aren't beautiful, but I get bored of that style. One of the few times I didn't like Smiggi's colors is when he shot with Alessio Pozzi. There, maybe because it was sunset, but I found the shots really too hot and saturated.
The photo shoots you describe are when there's an editorial team basically doing all the concept and production- a kind of hard to fail scenario - even Brooklyn Beckham managed to turn out some decent photos in that scenario. But Smiggis solo efforts for yummy were pretty poor- bored looking models, too-harsh b&w, bad lighting, and some so-so post production attempts to correct the setups. Oh and not enough dick.
 
The photo shoots you describe are when there's an editorial team basically doing all the concept and production- a kind of hard to fail scenario - even Brooklyn Beckham managed to turn out some decent photos in that scenario. But Smiggis solo efforts for yummy were pretty poor- bored looking models, too-harsh b&w, bad lighting, and some so-so post production attempts to correct the setups. Oh and not enough dick.
How little you know…
 
I bet the models don’t feel comfortable showing dick because of bartek, that is my guess as to why there are so few fully nude shoots.

bartek only shoots more important celebrities because he has the owner of yummy/ wonderland giving him work, as he surely gave him dsquared2 but outside of that you just don’t see him doing anything by his own!

In regards to his style I think he has the same plastic feel in all his photos, their skin seems strange.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ueberhau