Zach zeiler

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
STILL no dick. :pensive:
He has one jerk off video that he did 10 or more years ago, long before he looked like he does today. It also seems like he's more into showing off his fitness life, rather than sitting in front of a camera showing off his full nude body.

Especially since every picture and video from his onlyfans could easily be put on his Instagram without being removed. Seeing as it's all softcore "adult content" that's no different than what other fitness guys post for free on their Instagram or Twitter.

But we all have to remember that just because we want to see some of these hot fitness guys completely naked, hard, jerking off and cumming doesn't mean that's what's on their minds. No matter if they have an onlyfans or not.

Brazilianpizza

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He has one jerk off video that he did 10 or more years ago, long before he looked like he does today. It also seems like he's more into showing off his fitness life, rather than sitting in front of a camera showing off his full nude body.

Especially since every picture and video from his onlyfans could easily be put on his Instagram without being removed. Seeing as it's all softcore "adult content" that's no different than what other fitness guys post for free on their Instagram or Twitter.

But we all have to remember that just because we want to see some of these hot fitness guys completely naked, hard, jerking off and cumming doesn't mean that's what's on their minds. No matter if they have an onlyfans or not.
Lol it used to be, which is why he did that J/O before. I think he was skyping someone who recorded the session and posted it online, not sure if he posted it on purpose. But it was hott

Calfitness99

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol it used to be, which is why he did that J/O before. I think he was skyping someone who recorded the session and posted it online, not sure if he posted it on purpose. But it was hott
I wonder if he was doing like chaturbate in that vid. Or like u said Skyping but obvi recorded and shared.

Tmwbk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Breathtaking. I've been following Zach for many years now, practically ever since he posted his first transformation videos an youtube (which was maybe 60 lbs of muscle ago). This pic seems to be of his second or maybe third year juicing, he had attained a really athletic "hard" look. He always seems to have an incredible capacity to become really lean and sustain it for a long while.

Tmwbk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I miss the smooth bodied Zach. I believe he was naturally smooth before the steroids.

View attachment 79336071
You're extremely ignorant of fitness and bodybuilding if you think this was "before" steroids. No human on earth looks this big, full and lean at the same time without steroids. It just so happens to most bodybuilders who start young that they gain naturally till they're 20 or so, they hop on PEDs, and they have a few years of looking like Greek gods without the steroids making them look old/haggard or just damaging their health. Zach has been on steroids since forever, he's always had the telltale capped delts and the triad of "big+full+lean" which comes with steroids.

Reactions: WisteriaDay

Tmwbk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kinda agree, but zach wants that huge bodybuilder look. I think his physique from 3-4 years ago was incredible, more athletic, big but lean and I feel more proportioned. He looked like a quarterback or sprinter that lifts, now he seems headed for, as big as it gets.
I think he still cares a lot about aesthetics and proportions; given his knowledge and the insane intensity with which he trains he could easily have gone for the IFBB Pro route and gained as much as possible, and would now look like every other professioanl bodybuilder who looks bloated and who hit his peak in terms of aesthetics when they were early in their career (usually after starting steroids but only having taking them for 2-3 years).

He doesn't compete and never has so it's different for him. The only body part of his you could argue is too big and perhaps out of proportion is his arms, they look ridiculous. But I can't say anyone ever complains about arms being too big, unless it's with synthol or something