Zacks New Neighbor (M/M)

TinyMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While the intense workouts and hot showers did wonders for Rob's muscles, it was really his penis that was the star attraction when he hit the showers. Already gargantuan, Rob's penis would swell and hang down like never before. Already an impressive 7 thick inches when soft, Rob's penis would reach a nearly unbelievable eight limp inches in the hot showers. Especially with the blood flowing through his veins after an insane workout, it was hard for his penis not to swell up either.

It was also hard for his penis not to swell in the showers considering all the hot young studs he often showered with. Even though he was by far the most ripped and easily the most hung man in the showers, there was still plenty for his eyes to feast on. Between all the tight assess, hot bodies, and nice cocks to see, it was everything he could do to not pop an instant boner. Especially when he started to wash and play with his penis, it was nearly impossible not to help but get hard. While Rob loved his massive penis more than anything and often loved showing off, he was still hesitant to let it get fully hard in a room of other men, most whom were likely straight. It did not help that unlike most other men, there was no way Rob would be able to hide his erection. Even though he had very large hands, there was not way his hands could cover the complete 10.5 inches his penis stretched out when fully hard. Heck it would probably take four sets of hands to completely cover his penis from base to head.

Those few times that he could not control his penis and did happen to get an erection, there was nothing he could do but smile and laugh about it. Sometimes while he was washing his penis he would get so lost in the sensation of having so much cock to touch that he would not even realize he was getting hard. He would often look down to see his penis sticking out a mile from his body. When he looked up he would often see several guys staring at him with the their mouths practically hanging on the floor as they saw just how truly large his penis was. He could often see other men mouthing the words "Holy Shit" when the stared at his erect penis. It always made him laugh when someone would move to the shower directly next to him after he walked into the room. Or the guys who would pretend to wash their hair or scrub their bodies, all the while their eyes were locked on his penis. When there were dozens of other men in the showers Rob was hesitant to get hard, but when he had a smaller crowd he would really show off then. Luckily for Rob, it was not hard to find a crowd as some men tended to linger and wait in the showers while he was in there.

Rob would start by picking up the base of his penis right under his head. He loved to feel the weight of his cock in his hand. He also thought holding his penis like that showed off just how huge he was the best. He then proceed to squeeze shampoo onto the length of his shaft and all over his penis head. Once his penis was doused with soap, he would clamp down on it with both hands, squeezing it pretty roughly. He would then move his hands in a circular motion around his penis as he pumped them up and down his shaft as well. Anyone who saw Rob do this could easily tell he was going way overboard in "washing" his penis. While he was pretending to wash his penis, Rob was really just using this as an excuse to masturbate in front of others. Few things got him hotter and harder than showing off just how huge his penis was. It did not take long before he was rock hard with his his penis and shaft poking far out of his hands.

When he was fully hard, Rob would tilt his head back and run his hand through his hair, all the while letting his erect penis hang out fully exposed for everyone to enjoy. Usually by that point any one of the guys who had been checking out his penis and trying to hide it had long since stopped. In fact most of the eyes in the room were practically burning a hole in Rob's direction, as some of the men were so mesmerized by his penis size they could not move their eyes off of it. Rob especially loved when he saw someone look at his penis and then down at their forearm, and the pure look of shock and awe as they realized his penis was bigger than their forearm. This was actually not that uncommon, as Rob's penis was so immensely thick that he often was thicker than many of the skinnier guy's wrists.

TinyMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just AMAZING writing! Especially the stories about the sex scenes with Zack, which were hot as hell!!! WOW!!!

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now while Rob was at home masturbating and beating the shit out of his penis yet again (as he was almost always doing), he was not the only person who was still excited. As Zack walked across the yard back to his place, he could not help but have a smile that was a mile wide. He could also not help but pretty much be sore from head to toe from the immense pounding Rob had just delivered.

In fact, he was so sore as he walked in the house his housemate could not help but notice. Zack lived with three friends, with two of them each sharing the side of a duplex. Zack's housemate was a longtime friend named Collin. While they were both gay, Zack and Collin had never fucked. Instead they had become best of friends. They were the type of friends who shared everything and knew everything about each other. So it did not take long for Collin to figure out something was up with Zack when he came home practically limping across the yard. It was also not hard to figure out as he had noticed Zack walking home from the direction of his neighbors house.

"So did our giant dicked neighbor finally fuck the living shit out of you?" was the first thing Collin asked Zack as he walked into the house.

"Why would you ask me that?" is all Zack could manage to reply as he was slightly taken aback and surprised by Collin's question.

"For one thing you look like you just ran a marathon. Or happened to get fucked by a massive 10.5 inch penis." said Collin. "I noticed you were walking home from Rob's house next door".

"How do you know Rob, and for that matter how do you know the exact measurement of his penis?" replied Zack.

"Sorry I did not tell you about it, but Rob actually asked me about you not to long ago. He was actually pretty shy and embarrassed about it, but he seemed really interested in you." Collin went on to explain that Rob had noticed him a couple of weeks ago and wanted to inquire about his dating status and sexual orientation. "Rob was so sheepish and embarrassed when he approached me that I would have felt bad telling you about it. He kind of asked me not to" said Collin.

Zack was truly shocked and surprised to hear that Rob had actually noticed him and taken interest in him weeks ago. Part of Zack had thought Rob was just feeding him a bunch of lines and using him as a quick fuck or another conquest. It was hard for Rob to believe that such an incredibly ripped and hung stud could be into him. But it truly warmed him heart to hear that Rob was telling the truth and had genuine feelings for him. After spending the summer single, it excited Zack more than anything to know that another boy might be into him. Even though he had just had the hottest sex of his life and that he would most likely ever have, the thought of having feelings for another man again is what truly got him excited.

Despite those feelings, Zack still wanted to know how his housemate knew Rob's penis size.

When he asked Collin this, his housemate almost feel down laughing at the question. "Are you kidding me, the guy is literally a walking penis with a set of super muscular arms and legs. How could I not notice the size of his penis?"

Reactions: laptoper

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now while Rob was at home masturbating and beating the shit out of his penis yet again (as he was almost always doing), he was not the only person who was still excited. As Zack walked across the yard back to his place, he could not help but have a smile that was a mile wide. He could also not help but pretty much be sore from head to toe from the immense pounding Rob had just delivered.

In fact, he was so sore as he walked in the house his housemate could not help but notice. Zack lived with three friends, with two of them each sharing the side of a duplex. Zack's housemate was a longtime friend named Collin. While they were both gay, Zack and Collin had never fucked. Instead they had become best of friends. They were the type of friends who shared everything and knew everything about each other. So it did not take long for Collin to figure out something was up with Zack when he came home practically limping across the yard. It was also not hard to figure out as he had noticed Zack walking home from the direction of his neighbors house.

"So did our giant dicked neighbor finally fuck the living shit out of you?" was the first thing Collin asked Zack as he walked into the house.

"Why would you ask me that?" is all Zack could manage to reply as he was slightly taken aback and surprised by Collin's question.

"For one thing you look like you just ran a marathon. Or happened to get fucked by a massive 10.5 inch penis." said Collin. "I noticed you were walking home from Rob's house next door".

"How do you know Rob, and for that matter how do you know the exact measurement of his penis?" replied Zack.

"Sorry I did not tell you about it, but Rob actually asked me about you not to long ago. He was actually pretty shy and embarrassed about it, but he seemed really interested in you." Collin went on to explain that Rob had noticed him a couple of weeks ago and wanted to inquire about his dating status and sexual orientation. "Rob was so sheepish and embarrassed when he approached me that I would have felt bad telling you about it. He kind of asked me not to" said Collin.

Zack was truly shocked and surprised to hear that Rob had actually noticed him and taken interest in him weeks ago. Part of Zack had thought Rob was just feeding him a bunch of lines and using him as a quick fuck or another conquest. It was hard for Rob to believe that such an incredibly ripped and hung stud could be into him. But it truly warmed his heart to hear that Rob was telling the truth and had genuine feelings for him. After spending the summer single, it excited Zack more than anything to know that another boy might be into him. Even though he had just had the hottest sex of his life and that he would most likely ever have, the thought of having feelings for another man again is what truly got him excited.

Despite those feelings, Zack still wanted to know how his housemate knew Rob's penis size.

When he asked Collin this, his housemate almost feel down laughing at the question. "Are you kidding me, the guy is literally a walking penis with a set of super muscular arms and legs. How could I not notice the size of his penis?"

Reactions: episema and BBB2.5

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Big Badger -- I haven't been on for a long time; was up in Maine, but, I think I should have gone home to Wiscinsin to catch up with you and your friends Rob and Zack.

It must be our Wisconsin diet that grew these big appendages on us, though now that I'm down in New Orleans: I can tell you, there are some MAJOR hunks down here -- though since we are a tourist Capitol : they may just all be visitors from Wisconsin !

Keep up your good work...as you click through my pics: remember it's 100 % conceived and born in Wisconsin...it could be evolutionary too -- we need really long ones to play with when we have to wear 10 layers of clothes to survive the winters !

But, I like what the winters have done to you: YOU'RE a handsome dude !

TinyMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is truly a dream-cum-true story!!! :eek: :D :cool: :) :eek: And I fantasize about meeting a man like Rob some day ... I hope very, VERY soon!!! :eek: :) :)