Photos & Videos Zane Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
people keep commenting on his fashion meanwhile there's a good chance your idea of fashion is just wearing plain black clothes all the time
You genuinely think his fashion is good ? Removing your attraction for him which we all agree he's very hot, what looks is he giving exactly ? I honestly want to know because maybe I missed something since I havent seen every single photoshoot he's done.

You can post what you think looks good, we would all appreciate more photos of him anyway.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bigboaster
You genuinely think his fashion is good ? Removing your attraction for him which we all agree he's very hot, what looks is he giving exactly ? I honestly want to know because maybe I missed something since I havent seen every single photoshoot he's done.

You can post what you think looks good, we would all appreciate more photos of him anyway.
photoshoots are different because the stylist is the one in charge of bringing the clothes, organizing the outfits, and deciding what pieces go together. he has some say in it but is most likely limited to the stylist's vision and the photographer's creative direction.

what he wears outside of photoshoots is all him (except red carpet events where he also has a stylist but that is more collaborative as they bring options for him to choose from, and he has more input in that case)
 

Attachments

photoshoots are different because the stylist is the one in charge of bringing the clothes, organizing the outfits, and deciding what pieces go together. he has some say in it but is most likely limited to the stylist's vision and the photographer's creative direction.

what he wears outside of photoshoots is all him (except red carpet events where he also has a stylist but that is more collaborative as they bring options for him to choose from, and he has more input in that case)
I like the first one a lot, it makes me want to see him playing a quarterback in a show or a movie. I think he would look perfect for that role.
 
How does he manage to get invited to so many events if he is not a well-known actor?

Is he a yacht boy like his friends ?
 
How does he manage to get invited to so many events if he is not a well-known actor?

Is he a yacht boy like his friends ?
he literally walked a Paris Fashion Week runway last year and is signed to an agency that specializes in fashion events
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ryland Grace
Status
Not open for further replies.