Photos & Videos Zane Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see .. as opposed to your gut without roids ? I know that trying to find a flaw may help you feel better about your own body but does it really ? He still looks better . How about positive vibes instead ? A much better read .
Just put these idiots on ignore that's what I do to avoid the bullshit takes on this site.
 
Ok, but where is his boyfriend?

8ae.gif


Froy be hiding from the camera too damn much.
 
I am always confused why do every professional photoshoot he does give him this hot sweaty look, he is always looking shinny like he hasn't showered for a month and a half. let the man look clean for once. His pictures looking natural look 100 times better for me.

Maybe I am just special but I really hate the sweaty look.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.