do woman like to get fucked hard?

That Nealioid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to fuck the shit out a woman. First I will eat her. Eating gives you a good sense of how much she is into being a naughty girl. I tend to like to fuck for very long length of time before cumin. It is not unusual for me to go for several hours. One girl who really lit my fire I screwed for about eight hours. Every now and then I'd take a break and go down on her. I also talked really bad to her. Called her every name in the book and declared undying lust, etc. She seemed to enjoy it. She was very submissive girl. Little woman. She was 20 and 5 feet tall and 105lbs. OMG! Everything about her set my soul on fire! One time when I ate her she squirted all over my face. I didn't stop though. She had my face jammed to her cunt. That was 24 years ago. Still daydream about her.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
regardless of the cock size do you ladies like to be fucked hard?

what if the cock is huge?

what if its rock hard?

what if its super thick and rock hard and just huge, do you still like to get fucked hard?

fucked hard like a jack hammer!

anyways, im praticing my hard thrusts, im gana fuck woman like a jack hammer. im sure ladies love that shit. eric everhard he fucks woman like a jack hammer. im gana be like eric everhard. except of course im harder and thicker so WATCH OUT BITCHES!!!! i mean ladies.
That Depends, would you like it if they punched you really hard and your lights out if you did?

Reactions: wizard1

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love to fuck the shit out a woman. First I will eat her. Eating gives you a good sense of how much she is into being a naughty girl. I tend to like to fuck for very long length of time before cumin. It is not unusual for me to go for several hours. One girl who really lit my fire I screwed for about eight hours. Every now and then I'd take a break and go down on her. I also talked really bad to her. Called her every name in the book and declared undying lust, etc. She seemed to enjoy it. She was very submissive girl. Little woman. She was 20 and 5 feet tall and 105lbs. OMG! Everything about her set my soul on fire! One time when I ate her she squirted all over my face. I didn't stop though. She had my face jammed to her cunt. That was 24 years ago. Still daydream about her.

You dug up a 9 year old thread??

Reactions: At.your.cervix

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh yes "love making", of coure..

vary it up, sure why not...

but still, EXTREAMLY HARD JACK HAMMER FUCKING, the more force the better!!!!!!! right? if she dont like do some other stuff, but dont practice the other stuff, practice the EXTREAMLY HARD FUCKING, cos if u nail that shit u can just use a slower version and mix it up etc,

BUT EXTREAMLY HARD FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

oh and there is the "SPASM" one too, its like 5 times faster than fast. its just like not so much JACK HAMMER HARD, but more like that machine that shakes paint. yep, thats the bitch. ill do that shit too. fuck im the man!

Did you not find the fiction thread? It seems like you're writing a one-handed novel for those with an IQ less than 75.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love to be fucked hard, deep and primal. The harder the better and if his cock is huge then even better for me because I like the sensation of pain and sensory overload.
BUT I also like a lazy thumb circling my clit while you gently nibble on my hard nipples ... I like strong slow incredibly sexy thrusts too ... Not necessarily lovemaking ... Just a man who knows how to build anticipation in a woman ..

Last edited:
Reactions: At.your.cervix

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
what I will tell you though is forget practicing hard thrusting and start by learning to spell 'extremely' and refrain from calling women bitches... Never going to win you s popularity contest.
Try educating yourself on what makes men good at sex ... Having a large hard tool and a strong thrusting technique is about 100 099th of the most important skill...... There are nuances and breathless moments you miss entirely with your extremely immature game plan. Please let us know how that works for you ....

Reactions: moparmike

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Now it's been dug up, do we salt and burn the bones of the bad spirit thread so it don't come back again?
sorry... Some of us haven't been here very long and I find these forums fascinating. Hard to imagine there are real people with brains attached to some of these posts

sorry... Some of us haven't been here very long and I find these forums fascinating. Hard to imagine there are real people with brains attached to some of these posts

We've all been here longer than what we think, on LPSG too. The forums are a bit of fun, in truth I don't mind some of the old threads rising from the grave, some. PS, no need to say sorry unless you've been bad :).

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We've all been here longer than what we think, on LPSG too. The forums are a bit of fun, in truth I don't mind some of the old threads rising from the grave, some. PS, no need to say sorry unless you've been bad :).

If Ive been bad you're welcome to punish me ... However, I won't say sorry ;)

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think they all have a brain. Some just attached to their dick and not their head.

And a few another place. :)

Geeze, this thread just keeps popping up, and I keep answering. Maybe I'm just a Fucktard....mmm, ok, maybe that did not come out quite right :) :)

Reactions: missT44

Idolmind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Married for a long time and this is my bit of advise.

I love having sex every chance I can. First off set an expectation, perhaps an alluring text, an unexpected flower arrangement where her girlfriends/co-workers might see or a personal note left for her to find. If your lover is feeling chased, you will be a happy man.

My wife likes me to be vigorous, as you state "Fucked hard" and I, like her enjoy that very much (And necessary by the way, be a man.). But that is kind of the end game. Start gentle and take some time. Pay attention to her pleasure points. Touch her neck her lips, soft kissing is important, or even gently biting a lip or nipple. A lick behind the ear as you whisper an appropriate complement (You smell wonderful for example.) If she moans or squirms with what you are doing, go with it. Don't just charge in like a horny rabbit.

Do not ignore the clitoris an the other tasty parts. You do not need to spend a lot of time on caressing it or even giving oral you don't need to spend all day down there. Although, in my situation I enjoy making her cum once at this point, I like the feel of her thighs spamming and personal enjoy the taste of a woman's organism. Don't ignore the other parts, caress her legs, kiss her calf's and tell her how beautiful you find her. Do not be insulting unless she likes that. Not to be boorish; but, I am thicker than a toilet paper roll and about 7 some odd inches, so for a best result, start slow if you are the same. If you followed the above your lover should be wet; but, you do not want to hurt her. let her call the shots here. Slow initial smooth stroked deeper each time. Once she has significant lubrication you can go to town. An then and only then go with vigor! Change positions but in my experience a woman like missionary and behind. On top is nice for you; but, not so much for her.

As far as finishing, it is a give and take in my opinion. My wife likes it when I cum in her, other times she likes it when I cum on her. Finishing in the mouth or face, is simply a gift for me; but, sometimes she likes it when I finish in her mouth.

Reactions: Ms. Sex

WallyBazoom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I start slow and turn it up when i get either verbal or physical cues to speed up. In my experience (bar two girls that didnt like it) GIVING oral prior to sex is far more imprtant than being a jackhammer!

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Current gf makes me start really slow because of my girth, but once I get all the way in, she goes crazy telling me “harder, harder”. She said sometimes she does it when she knows she’s not going to cum, but it still turns her on when I fuck her super hard and fast...