Hard On In The Gym Shower

hrypol9130

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never had a full boner, but did sport a semi on one or two occasions. It's not usually a problem of course, only in certain circumstances it can be awkward of course.
It shouldn’t be awkward at all. No one should care. Unless someone has a remote to control it then it should just be a normal thing.
I just don’t see how it affects anyone. And if it ever does and someone says anything just clap back at them and make them feel so awkward and stupid for even bringing it up.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No cause I’ve gone to workouts with straight friends and no one was being creep, staring, or wanking it and it got hard. No one said anything cause we didn’t care but looks like you might make a big deal….let us know when you find a remote control and chip to control it
It wasn't an issue because you weren't actively working it or being a creep. Personally, the most I've ever had happen in the gym shower is a partial... and I always get a partial in the shower, every time. Even at home by myself. A couple of times I've received compliments, but never have I been accused of being a creep. If things get too out of hand, you can always switch to cold water.

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Acting casually about it is the way to go. I get random boners easily, without touching a thing, and doing my shower business as if nothing ever happened is the best and only way to deal with it. Anything else could be creepy. My message to anyone who thinks its weird: Guys get hardons, get over it :)
Get hard get over. Like it

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If not mistaking the word perving has it's origin in Australia in the '40's.
There are a number of sources that define it pretty much the same . BTW, the most of the examples I found were heterosexual in context. And, I didn't mean it in the way you interpreted it.
Still a slang term.