Hard On In The Gym Shower

JamieB

Legendary Member
Media
Well today I was working out at a new gym. So after I had my workout I took a shower. This where communal showers with no dividers or anything. Im not used to that but I also dont have a problem with that. So the shower room was empty. And there it happens, while I was having my shower I started to get hard. First just semi. I tried to distract my thoughts while turning the shower heat down. But it wasnt really helping. Then there came someone out of the steamroom, he took a shower in the corner away from me. I actually started to get fully hard. At first I though, well just wait until it comes down. But I wanted to prevent the awkward moment when the other guy would notice my boner. So I walked out of the shower room past the dark doors from the steam mroom and sauna before I could grap my towel. Luckily there was no one in the changingroom so I could quickly put some boxers on. While being almost dressed the other guy from the showerroom comes to the lockers and starts having a chat with me while being but naked. At that moment I didnt know what to think, did he notice my boner?

I dont intend to make a problem from this but what should you do? Quickly get dressed or just keep showering even when others can notice your hard on?

paulwyatt

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung-naked-in-the-showers-2.jpg

Hung-naked-in-the-showers-3.jpg

Hung-naked-in-the-showers-1.jpg

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are a lot of interesting comments here that I can agree with. Mind you, my experiences that are similar to these are not always in a gym setting per se’. Moreover, it’s because we PT at least 3 times a week. But more importantly we clean up in communal showers.

Hell half the times my horny ass is posting all these dick pics lately is because from 0430- 0700, there’s dick flinging all around me.

I’ve posted a lot about dick teases where some of these guys are teases and know what they’re doing.

Like some have said, there are some guys that are just comfortable in their manhood, aren’t trying to impress anybody, and can hold a conversation butt ass naked. What’s weird is that this is yet another post that spawns some memory of guys that in high insight are straight up exhibitionists and don’t mind flaunting their tickle whistle.

Mind you it’s different when you’re in an environment where there’s some sense of familiarity, compared to being at the Y.

Because some settings in the shower I’ve shared on this site, it’s not uncommon for some of the Joes to play a friendly game of dick grab, point out the most hung guy in the shower.

Here’s my tutorial.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, I've been here before. Takes lots of concentration to keep your shit soft when walking around a shower bay filled with this
tumblr_o88vv8H1Am1vwd5suo1_500.jpg

It's all about processing. Walk in the shower bay, take your 2 second peek, find and maintain your position as you turn the shower on, begin processing on that wonder you just saw,
tumblr_mwbneyKpW61qmgqeto1_500.jpg

saying to yourself,"is that__________? and was that his dick!??! DAYUM!!"

and then you can begin talking while watching his wet willie wangle

tumblr_o6irhgeXfy1tjpby9o1_400.gif

tumblr_o42j0oN43w1txny1lo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8nvyf3RYR1vonz5qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o7a8qe5CrU1t1rs6bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m87g64WVqk1rx1gfio1_500.jpg

dreams69

Loved Member
Media
Today in the pool showers, a young guy used the shower almost next to mine, I noticed he was hung like a horse and had what seemed to be a semi... which was already impressive but he was not showing off, almost trying to hide it. We finished showering at the same time and by then I had a semi but was not embarrassed about it, he noticed and maybe he realised it was ok and that it could happen to all of us, next thing I know we were both towelling off facing each other and we had both gotten slighty harder and bigger. When it was finished, we both got dressed and went our separate ways, it was a nice experience, just guys having a boner and not being ashamed of it!