Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My gym has pre-mixed temperature valve. You push the button and water at around 105 degrees comes out. Users can’t adjust the temp.
My gym in college was like that... just press the button and water came out for maybe 30 seconds. one temp...

222username222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm now at the age when I don't have to worry about spontaneous erections in the gym showers. If anything I'm trying to fluff up. There is only one open shower I can think of. It used to be one room with about 10 shower heads. Now 3 of the heads have had cubicles built around them. When ever I've used that shower room I'm often the only one in there. I remember the time when open showers were very busy and maybe 1 or 2 guys were waiting on a shower head, standing outside the entrance nude. My how times have changed.
I belong to two gyms. The Planet Fitness has cubicles with curtains. Across the from the shower cubicle is a small one person changing room. So you can finish your shower, wrap a towel around you and walk across to the changing room with your underwear in hand and towel wraped around you and no one can see your naked body. That isn't how I fly
I've been going to open showers and locker locker rooms since school days. I have no problem being naked in showers, saunas or steam rooms. I've been showering with others in the military and gyms for several years. No shyness here.
Are you comfortable because you have a great body and big cock to show off?

billybones

Superior Member
Media
1 of 10 stories here are probably true. My small handful of stories are inappropriate given the time frame, but gym showers are typically populated by men who can control themselves. You guys make it sound like every gym is somewhere between Apt Pupil and Shawshank Redemption. I’m not a prude, I just don’t think passing off fantasy as reality is necessary.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1 of 10 stories here are probably true. My small handful of stories are inappropriate given the time frame, but gym showers are typically populated by men who can control themselves. You guys make it sound like every gym is somewhere between Apt Pupil and Shawshank Redemption. I’m not a prude, I just don’t think passing off fantasy as reality is necessary.
Hey--you are certainly entitled to your opinion.....but every "story" I have told on this forum is 100% true. I see hard-on's all the time...in just about every gym I go to. I travel for work often...including Europe and Asia.....and there are always men looking and willing to stroke and play. Now that I look for it, I see it all the time. Just my experience. Peace.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Hey--you are certainly entitled to your opinion.....but every "story" I have told on this forum is 100% true. I see hard-on's all the time...in just about every gym I go to. I travel for work often...including Europe and Asia.....and there are always men looking and willing to stroke and play. Now that I look for it, I see it all the time. Just my experience. Peace.
Uh-huh.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen this, maybe been like that, your dick gets hard and you are trying your best not to flex at all for fear it will stand straight up, so it just hangs straight out hard as fuck.
More likely in a team locker room than just a random gym locker room
It could be that is his usual attitude of his erection. It may not point upward. I've seen some guys who erection pointed out like that.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It could be that is his usual attitude of his erection. It may not point upward. I've seen some guys who erection pointed out like that.

You are correct, that could be the case. But the ones I was talking about I had seen like that, I have also seen in a more sexually solicited erection state and they point straight up.
I know what you are talking about though.

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Consider someone who goes to the gym multiple times per week for decades. Do you not think at some point they have seen men with erections or get one themselves? Statistically speaking, this is something that is going to happen. Also, a lot of cruising can go on at gyms. My gym, for example, is not a "gay" gym, meaning it's not known for having a mostly gay clientele, but I've had lots of guys pop a boner in the steam room or shower to try and entice me (sometimes it works!).

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I don’t deny erections happen. I do not think gyms are dens of iniquity constantly on the verge of erupting into a straight goes gay orgy Some of these stories imply. I have never seen two men engaging in sexual acts. Admittedly, I don’t find a gym in a new city on gay cruising sites. The days of back alley, in the shadows opportunity fucking should be over. I have been checked out at the gym and I have been asked out at the gym, but never has the idea been to go fuck in the showers. That’s the part that wreaks of bullshit. Does it never happen? I’m not saying that. I’m saying 90% of the stories in this thread are fantasy.

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t deny erections happen. I do not think gyms are dens of iniquity constantly on the verge of erupting into a straight goes gay orgy Some of these stories imply. I have never seen two men engaging in sexual acts. Admittedly, I don’t find a gym in a new city on gay cruising sites. The days of back alley, in the shadows opportunity fucking should be over. I have been checked out at the gym and I have been asked out at the gym, but never has the idea been to go fuck in the showers. That’s the part that wreaks of bullshit. Does it never happen? I’m not saying that. I’m saying 90% of the stories in this thread are fantasy.

Why exactly? Do you have some moral objection? Men are horny. If I'm in the steam room with another guy who wants to jerk and no one is around, why should it matter? It's easy enough to see if someone is coming and cover up.

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the nudist resort I like to go to. The open showers are to the left of the pool area facing everyone in the pool. The structure below has bathrooms on the right and the open showers on the left that face the pool. You can see the discoloration on the ground where the water hits.

There are two showers next to each other. I love showering there when the pool is full of people. Last summer I walked to the bathroom and passed an Asian woman who was showering. We made eye contact and she starting scrubbing her pussy. I didn't know if that was intentional or just good timing. I came out of the bathroom and took the shower next to her. It was intentional and we gave each other a nice show--not to mention to all the swimmers.

We finished showering and I followed her to the pool. I stayed on the second step so that she could see my cock as we chatted.

Another time I went to shower and there was a woman under the other shower shaving her pubes (and holding court for the three guys who were standing there watching and chatting). Obviously the guys were all hard including me.

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 1.31.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 1.31.53 PM.png