Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There used to be a gym in Chicago that had one or two of the shower stalls along the wall that was exposed to everyone who walked down the hallway to get to both men's and women's locker rooms. The shower wall that faced the hallway was a lightly frosted glass. While you couldn't make out clearly who was in the shower, it was still clear enough to see the person's body as they showered. And you might recognize the person from their body shape, attributes, and profile. The good ole days...
Crunch Gym on 38th Street in New York City had a men's and women's shower that was back lit and could be seen in the hallway. The rest of the showers were sort of like mazes, without curtains. You could often find two guys in one shower.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My excuse is, in its erect state, I can clean every inch of my penis. It is for health reasons, I swear!

As good as any excuse I guess if an excuse is really needed...but I don't see where anyone would ever want or need an excuse? I would think all men know this sort of thing does happen? IMHO YMMV

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As good as any excuse I guess if an excuse is really needed...but I don't see where anyone would ever want or need an excuse? I would think all men know this sort of thing does happen? IMHO YMMV
I agree an erection makes it possible to clean every nook and cranny of a penis.

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happened to me once, about 2 years ago. I’d been to the gym with a friend, we’d done our workout and then gone for a shower etc. Big open shower area with 20 odd shower heads off the back of the changing area, you had to hang your towel in the changing area as there were no hooks in the showers. Just the two of us in there at the time.

We were chatting away while showering and my friend was telling me he was off on a date that evening, I’d asked him Who and Where etc. So he told me who it was, where they met, and told me it was their 4th date so they were off out for a meal and a few drinks in town at a nice bar. As we were leaving the showers he’d looked me in the eye and with a cheeky grin said “Then back to my place so she can play with my willy!”

I don’t know why, but I immediately felt my cock springing up, by the time we’d walked back into the changing area and I’d grabbed my towel I was at full mast. Normally I’m not the towel dancing kind at all, but I had to turn my back to my mate while I put my boxers on and tucked my hard on into my jeans. We headed for breakfast together after the gym, took me a good 15 minutes to cool off.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happened to me once, about 2 years ago. I’d been to the gym with a friend, we’d done our workout and then gone for a shower etc. Big open shower area with 20 odd shower heads off the back of the changing area, you had to hang your towel in the changing area as there were no hooks in the showers. Just the two of us in there at the time.

We were chatting away while showering and my friend was telling me he was off on a date that evening, I’d asked him Who and Where etc. So he told me who it was, where they met, and told me it was their 4th date so they were off out for a meal and a few drinks in town at a nice bar. As we were leaving the showers he’d looked me in the eye and with a cheeky grin said “Then back to my place so she can play with my willy!”

I don’t know why, but I immediately felt my cock springing up, by the time we’d walked back into the changing area and I’d grabbed my towel I was at full mast. Normally I’m not the towel dancing kind at all, but I had to turn my back to my mate while I put my boxers on and tucked my hard on into my jeans. We headed for breakfast together after the gym, took me a good 15 minutes to cool off.

Your buddy may have joked with you about it but no other man would give a damn about you getting an erection in the shower. It certainly won't be the last time I am sure. An erection in the shower will happen to all of us from time to time and everyone needs to accept that and be proud that your penis works as designed to work. You would be really unhappy if you had erection issues with it.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took a pre-work out that gave.me a boner and couldn't.get it Togo away. I stood in the shower forever before it passed.

What did you take?!

D

deleted645178

Well today I was working out at a new gym. So after I had my workout I took a shower. This where communal showers with no dividers or anything. Im not used to that but I also dont have a problem with that. So the shower room was empty. And there it happens, while I was having my shower I started to get hard. First just semi. I tried to distract my thoughts while turning the shower heat down. But it wasnt really helping. Then there came someone out of the steamroom, he took a shower in the corner away from me. I actually started to get fully hard. At first I though, well just wait until it comes down. But I wanted to prevent the awkward moment when the other guy would notice my boner. So I walked out of the shower room past the dark doors from the steam mroom and sauna before I could grap my towel. Luckily there was no one in the changingroom so I could quickly put some boxers on. While being almost dressed the other guy from the showerroom comes to the lockers and starts having a chat with me while being but naked. At that moment I didnt know what to think, did he notice my boner?

I dont intend to make a problem from this but what should you do? Quickly get dressed or just keep showering even when others can notice your hard on?
You should have just stood there n be proud of what u have, its a natural manly thing to do. I would have enjoyed the view ;)

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Had one this morning. Well, a semi in the locker room, softie in the sauna, back to semi when I stood up and walked out… then full blown hard in the showers. Nobody said anything…