Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The the Willowdale Goodlife gym. They have open showers. I've had fun there many times.

Either that, or the YMCA gyms. Like the one n College Street in Toronto.
Madison Centre?

Reactions: kppxkpbzq

getitroked

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have never gotten an erection while in the locker room. However, a few years ago when I was in college, the sports locker room was being renovated so the athletes had to shower at the recreation center/ gym until the renovations were complete. I don't know how many semis and full on erections I saw from the athletes during this time. And nobody seemed to care. After so long, I didn't care. Unfortunately, once the new locker room was finished, the athletes went back to their own locker room. There was much less nudity when they left. I was probably one of the only ones who would be fully naked with not a care.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to public swimming hall since a long time due to covid. Was not even particularly horny or with dirty mind, but popped a boner in the showers, faced the wall and stuck it in trunks. Post swim sat into jacuzzi to warm up, the bubbels filled my trunks with air and hit the right spots so went rock hard again. Had to cross my legs and wait for quite a bit to be able to get up. Back in the showers decided to go the steam room. Sat alone naked in the steam and got hard again, another guy came in and had to lean forward to cover although the steam offered some coverage. Got too hot and had to leave with a swinging semi, passed few guys on the way to get my towel but no big deal. Usually able to control it, but guess the naked outing after a long time was too exciting for my cock

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I am in the shower at the gym and they are other guys that are hard, I pop a hard on. I loveto see other guys with hard ons. When they start lathering up their cocks and I start lathering up mr cock. In a few minutes we would all be hard as a rock. I enjoy showing off my cock.

asmex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Going to a new pool on Thursday for a swim and a sauna. Never been there before and I'm curious about the locker/shower layout. I tend to bone up when in public showers, so hope I am able to hang my towel nearby even though it didn't seem like that on the photos I found..
Wonder how others would react if they'll notice...

asmex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Going to a new pool on Thursday for a swim and a sauna. Never been there before and I'm curious about the locker/shower layout. I tend to bone up when in public showers, so hope I am able to hang my towel nearby even though it didn't seem like that on the photos I found..
Wonder how others would react if they'll notice...

So I went to the new pool. The sauna was unfortunately closed off, so that was a bit disappointing. Totally open looker area, but the showers did have cubicles, though no curtain/door.
I got changed into my swimming shorts and headed towards the showers. There was one other guy there in one of the 8 cubicles, and took one further in. Dropped my shorts and started to shower and bone up. He didn't see me though.
After I finished my swimming I headed back to the showers. One more guy in there (another one). I dropped my shorts and boned up.
I did hang my towel quite nearby, but I did have to leave my cubicle to be able to reach it.
Of course I boned up and even though I just continued as nothing had happened, it still didn't cool down. In the end I just had to get my towel. Tried to do it as descret as possible, but I'm quite sure he did see me (he was wearing shorts), and the he disappeared into the pool area.
So no luck today to "keep it down".
Might give it another try tomorrow.

I have never gotten an erection while in the locker room. However, a few years ago when I was in college, the sports locker room was being renovated so the athletes had to shower at the recreation center/ gym until the renovations were complete. I don't know how many semis and full on erections I saw from the athletes during this time. And nobody seemed to care. After so long, I didn't care. Unfortunately, once the new locker room was finished, the athletes went back to their own locker room. There was much less nudity when they left. I was probably one of the only ones who would be fully naked with not a care.
God I would've loved to have been in there.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted1177572

I tend to shrink due to nervousness. Years back in college at IU, I was very defined, lean, 5'6", maybe 135, and older men seemed to be interested. One afternoon, I worked out at the rec center, decided to be brave, and took a shower. Sometimes when soft, I can drop down to 2 inches. If I try to stretch it out, I gain some length before it quickly shrinks, but the shaft is string thin if I stretch it. Ok, so, the shower had those kiosks for lack of a better term.... circular stations of shower heads. I am trying to be brave and I noticed a man looking over, he was black, don't recall the age, maybe 40, and not sure if I knew it at the time, but he was the chancellor's aide and would follow him around. I know this because I had my picture taken with the chancellor at graduation several years later, and I saw the same man with him. Anyways, he was checking me out and didn't seem to mind the little dick. It was possibly the big butt and twinky body he liked. His cock was thick. He's continues looking over at me and I am avoiding eye contact, just trying to hide my little dick and probably showing more butt as a result. He wasn't shy about looking and had his front side facing me. At the time, I was in denial about liking cock, but I glanced over a few more times. His big cock started changing. I had never been around guys who were hard and never been with a man, all I knew was my dick. My dick doesn't hang, it either sticks out a few inches or pointed straight up to my belly button when younger and hard, almost touching my body. His cock started hanging lower.... not sure if it was the hot wate. It was dropping. The shaft was hanging lower. I was like... oh my. I showered a bit more and this was pretty much training for me to acquire a comfort level, it wasn't about getting clean. I glanced again, omg, his big cock was hanging even lower, he was SO long, maybe 6 inches and still soft. If I recall, it thinned out as the length increased. Longer than me when I am hard and tons thicker. I had never known that guys could hang that low and heavy. My guess is he would have been interested in my ass or lips but I acted uninterested. He didn't look for me in the locker room. Sometimes I think about what would have happened. His body was strong and thick. He could have tossed me around.

Last edited by a moderator: