Hard On In The Gym Shower

AspiringVLPer

Sexy Member
Media
I had an interesting experience in the gym last week. First, a little background info. Earlier this year I joined a new gym close to my home. It is right in the middle of suburbia and in the 9 months I have been going there have only seen three or four guys completely naked in the locker room. The showers are all enclosed and on the rare occasion someone does shower they either go with underwear on or wrapped in a towel, then do the towel dance when getting dressed.

So I was surprised when this happened. I walked in to the locker room, which is divided into 3 sections. I go to the last section as it’s closer to the pool, where I usually do my work out. It’s usually empty but that day there was a shorter, young guy in a towel. It was obvious he spent a lot of time in the gym. He had a darker complexion, black wavy hair, and a nice trimmed beard. He was facing the lockers but turned to glance at me and we made eye contact. I set my bag on the bench below the lockers, not far from his position and started to undress. I then glanced over again and he was holding his towel, to the side, giving me a side view of his naked body. I stared longer than I should have, then realized he was looking at me with a slight grin. I nodded and turned back to continue getting ready, not believing what I had just seen. As I turned to go to the showers to rinse off before going to the pool I glanced again. He had set his towel down and was turned toward me displaying a nice semi. It was decent sized, like 5 inches, not circumcised, and he was completely shaved. I again looked longer than is socially acceptable but I’m sure that’s what he was going for. I went into the shower thinking of nothing else, and quickly rinsed off figuring he would be dressing when I came back out. Nope. He was still completely nude, only now he was fully hard with a nice upward curve, about 7 inches long. I again looked longer than I should but headed toward the pool. Then, in a completely obvious move, I turned around and went to my locker to “check my phone”. He grinned again. I turned around and sat on the bench, “checking my phone”, and there he was, less than a foot away, facing me with that same grin, and as hard as ever. I was in awe, and scared to death someone would come into our section of lockers. For this reason I just looked and didn’t touch, though I’m certain he was expecting more. He had his underwear in hand and when he realized I probably wasn’t going to start stroking him he sat on the bench and started to dress. I went to the pool and started my laps. Soon he came into the pool area (not the only exit from the locker room) fully dressed and with his bag. Then, instead of leaving he sat down on the bench at the end of the pool. I was the only person in the pool area besides him. He was on his phone for about 5 minutes. I caught him glancing at me a few times, then all of a sudden he got up and left. I haven’t seen him since, and not one word was ever spoken.

This was such a shock I could barely focus on my laps. I have been to a few gyms where this wouldn’t have been as surprising, but I fully did not expect anything like that to happen here. Not only had I seen almost no men naked in the locker room, but most guys who used the sauna were also almost completely dressed in their workout gear, and you had to walk past the showers to get there. I had even seen several guys change in the toilet stalls, which I will never understand. You prefer to change where people poop rather than take the chance that someone might see your bum? Whatever. I hope to see him again but I don’t think he’ll be back, especially if he finds another gym where he gets some action.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had an interesting experience in the gym last week. First, a little background info. Earlier this year I joined a new gym close to my home. It is right in the middle of suburbia and in the 9 months I have been going there have only seen three or four guys completely naked in the locker room. The showers are all enclosed and on the rare occasion someone does shower they either go with underwear on or wrapped in a towel, then do the towel dance when getting dressed.

So I was surprised when this happened. I walked in to the locker room, which is divided into 3 sections. I go to the last section as it’s closer to the pool, where I usually do my work out. It’s usually empty but that day there was a shorter, young guy in a towel. It was obvious he spent a lot of time in the gym. He had a darker complexion, black wavy hair, and a nice trimmed beard. He was facing the lockers but turned to glance at me and we made eye contact. I set my bag on the bench below the lockers, not far from his position and started to undress. I then glanced over again and he was holding his towel, to the side, giving me a side view of his naked body. I stared longer than I should have, then realized he was looking at me with a slight grin. I nodded and turned back to continue getting ready, not believing what I had just seen. As I turned to go to the showers to rinse off before going to the pool I glanced again. He had set his towel down and was turned toward me displaying a nice semi. It was decent sized, like 5 inches, not circumcised, and he was completely shaved. I again looked longer than is socially acceptable but I’m sure that’s what he was going for. I went into the shower thinking of nothing else, and quickly rinsed off figuring he would be dressing when I came back out. Nope. He was still completely nude, only now he was fully hard with a nice upward curve, about 7 inches long. I again looked longer than I should but headed toward the pool. Then, in a completely obvious move, I turned around and went to my locker to “check my phone”. He grinned again. I turned around and sat on the bench, “checking my phone”, and there he was, less than a foot away, facing me with that same grin, and as hard as ever. I was in awe, and scared to death someone would come into our section of lockers. For this reason I just looked and didn’t touch, though I’m certain he was expecting more. He had his underwear in hand and when he realized I probably wasn’t going to start stroking him he sat on the bench and started to dress. I went to the pool and started my laps. Soon he came into the pool area (not the only exit from the locker room) fully dressed and with his bag. Then, instead of leaving he sat down on the bench at the end of the pool. I was the only person in the pool area besides him. He was on his phone for about 5 minutes. I caught him glancing at me a few times, then all of a sudden he got up and left. I haven’t seen him since, and not one word was ever spoken.

This was such a shock I could barely focus on my laps. I have been to a few gyms where this wouldn’t have been as surprising, but I fully did not expect anything like that to happen here. Not only had I seen almost no men naked in the locker room, but most guys who used the sauna were also almost completely dressed in their workout gear, and you had to walk past the showers to get there. I had even seen several guys change in the toilet stalls, which I will never understand. You prefer to change where people poop rather than take the chance that someone might see your bum? Whatever. I hope to see him again but I don’t think he’ll be back, especially if he finds another gym where he gets some action.
Lesson learned: don’t be a chicken shit.

D

deleted13968461

I started going to my gym in the morning before work and realized very quickly that it’s cruise central. One 50 year old man eyed me up as I was changing and quite obviously looked at my bulge in my briefs, which I didn’t mind because he’s good looking and has a good physique for his age. I came to realize he did anything he could to shower at the same time as me, and he always takes the one diagonal from me.

I noticed he also leaves his curtain open slightly, so to break the ice, while I was showering, I mentioned how I didn’t have hot water and asked if he did. We both had a clear view of each other naked which was erotic.

it developed a little further than that over the next couple weeks, where we’d strip down naked while facing each other, and go to the same showers every time, and blatantly watch each other shower. I’ve seen his cock probably 15 times at this point.

We were chatting the one morning and I come to find out we work for the same company and he’s very high up in the company. I’ll see him tomorrow morning when I go

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I started going to my gym in the morning before work and realized very quickly that it’s cruise central. One 50 year old man eyed me up as I was changing and quite obviously looked at my bulge in my briefs, which I didn’t mind because he’s good looking and has a good physique for his age. I came to realize he did anything he could to shower at the same time as me, and he always takes the one diagonal from me.

I noticed he also leaves his curtain open slightly, so to break the ice, while I was showering, I mentioned how I didn’t have hot water and asked if he did. We both had a clear view of each other naked which was erotic.

it developed a little further than that over the next couple weeks, where we’d strip down naked while facing each other, and go to the same showers every time, and blatantly watch each other shower. I’ve seen his cock probably 15 times at this point.

We were chatting the one morning and I come to find out we work for the same company and he’s very high up in the company. I’ll see him tomorrow morning when I go
Now that I'm in my 50s, it cracks me up how humans are hung up on age until they hit 50. Fuck, sexually, we miss out on so many opportunities if we would just be more open, regardless of age.

Last edited:

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Wow, did it freak you out that you both worked at the same place?
Indy

Reactions: Antoniooo