Beach Boner

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
F1758649-4BC2-4781-A24A-F719C9114EED.jpeg
43079B19-4FF5-4972-9550-218F15B5CB4E.jpeg
167B2149-B9BA-4C64-A8FA-142167BAB955.jpeg

When I lived in NYC one of my buddies and I would work out at a gay gym called American Fitness in Chelsea. I’ve seen so many boners in that locker room, showers, and sauna. These pics pretty much sum up the scene. My friend and I would often shower together after working out and would love to hang the towel on our dicks if we were still hard when drying off. My current gym in PA is nothing like this unfortunately and the locker room is totally dead.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well today I was working out at a new gym. So after I had my workout I took a shower. This where communal showers with no dividers or anything. Im not used to that but I also dont have a problem with that. So the shower room was empty. And there it happens, while I was having my shower I started to get hard. First just semi. I tried to distract my thoughts while turning the shower heat down. But it wasnt really helping. Then there came someone out of the steamroom, he took a shower in the corner away from me. I actually started to get fully hard. At first I though, well just wait until it comes down. But I wanted to prevent the awkward moment when the other guy would notice my boner. So I walked out of the shower room past the dark doors from the steam mroom and sauna before I could grap my towel. Luckily there was no one in the changingroom so I could quickly put some boxers on. While being almost dressed the other guy from the showerroom comes to the lockers and starts having a chat with me while being but naked. At that moment I didnt know what to think, did he notice my boner?

I dont intend to make a problem from this but what should you do? Quickly get dressed or just keep showering even when others can notice your hard on?
Boners happen and when it gets in your mind, sometimes it is hard to stop it. They actually get worse.
I would read the room and keep your towel closer.

paulwyatt

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung-naked-in-the-showers-2.jpg

Hung-naked-in-the-showers-3.jpg

Hung-naked-in-the-showers-1.jpg