Have you ever caught a woman looking at your bulge?

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There used to be a woman at work that always would tease me and make comments about my crotch. I really hate wearing pants with pleats in the front. It makes my bulge look much bigger. One day were working late and I walk up behind her as she sat at her desk and put my dick bulge on her shoulder. She reached over and squeezed it, then said that can't be real. She never teased me again.

Attachments

Happens all the time when I am on the bus or out shopping . Also there Is this cute blonde a work who I catch glancing down and blushing and Last time she commented is that your wallet in your pocket or are you just packing, you must be huge .
Same here...especially in the subway. As I'm standing ladies are always looking at my package. Some will stand and rub against me. One time she moaned and panted..I got hot and then we got off subway and got it on

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many times :)

It's usually something I don't notice daily, but definitely a few times per week.

At work, I think everyone knows I'm hung. But, when I'm out doing other activities and the crowd is fresh I notice frequent glances....and often double takes....and often with a smile and some eye contact.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
One time at the sandbar with a few friends, we were sitting in the water drinking some beer. This girl was wearing shades, so I assume she thought nobody could see where she was looking, but I could still see her eyes through the lenses, and you know how whenever you immediately get out of the water, your shorts are suctioned to your body, revealing everything. So, I was going back to get another beer or something, I stood up out of the water, and as I was doing so, I caught this girl staring hard.

I don't think my bulge is that big, but the water does make my balls press together and kind of pushes them outward from my body since I'm skinny, so maybe that made it look bigger, idk.

But, it was really hot, catching her staring like that when she didn't think she could be seen. She must have known that was the best time to sneak a peek, as soon as a guy gets out of the water. I would never have bought it up to her lol, but I couldn't help but wonder what she thought about it.

Reactions: westhillsitalian

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
All the time. I do wear underwear, and don't intentionally put it on display but it happens. For over 23 years, two women at work would stare at it. One would ask me if it was real or pinned on.

fbneros

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh yes. Two weeks ago my colegue had a female patient she did say some compliment to me how goodloocking I am and she literaly undressed me with her eyes. It was so obvious that I was quite uncunfortable. She have 44 years and I know she likes males a lot. Haha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've spotted a few girls checking me out, usually when I walk into a room. The most obvious is interestingly with female friends and close friends GF's. When I sit down the bulge gets pretty large as I'm thin and wear slimmer pants. One close friend and I have a "you stare at me and I'll stare at you but it'll never get more than that" understanding which is quite enjoyable.

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've had a group of girls at the gym looking a giggling to themselves (one actually walked past me and brushed against it by "accident").

I also noticed a few women at the mall looking at my waist area and then my face and smirking a little.