Morning Wood - Sharing A Dorm, Hostel, or Hotel Room

Smallbutbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I grew up in a boarding school, a very common occurance and we were all chilled out about it.....waking up, going to wash rooms, toilet and finally off to breakfast.

The only time was ehn the matron was doing her rounds, kinda got shy then!!

Then shower rooms, at the end of the day you can't escape the norm.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Masturbating openly in front of them would be 'discomfort', wearing boxers with morning wood?

Life goes on...

perhaps they are 'taking care of theirs' before you wake up and that explains the 'no morning wood'?

Had a guy in college, was notorius for his ability to sleep thru ANYTHING (not uncommon for his alarm clock(s) to go off for hours with him sound asleep... Guy was VERY well hung, cut...

Running laugh in the dorm was to watch this guy stagger into the bathroom, boxers looking like a big top...standing at the trough urinal (remember those?) barely awake (if at all) slapping his dick down to piss, the wood popping straight back up, smacking him in the belly, a lot of times you could literally see a puddle of precum on his hairy belly... used to have a running bet on how long he would/could stand there trying to pee...

would he a) finally wake up b) give up or c) realize he needed to jack off to get it to go down (he did c a few times,you could hear him beating in the stall....guy was very heavy breather)

hahahah fucking funny man

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who said orgies are immoral? :wink:

Well I don't think that "virtual orgies" are immoral, meaning that as people are busy making babies, other neighbors in crowded housing arrangements or overcrowded shantytowns may hear them reproducing, and also "join in" in reproducing with their own mates as well. Had I been married when I heard a neighbor having sex through my thin apartment wall some time ago, I likely would have "joined in" and let the baby-making naturally spread a bit throughout the apartment complex. But only with my own wife. As "huge" as the human race now is, at any given moment, probably many millions of people are naturally engaged in sex, nearly half not using any means of "birth control." Perhaps some of them are actually within hearing range, that some neighbors may hear their sexual activities at times. Some people even hear neighbor toilets flushing. Just the natural sounds of life. I mean that actual orgies are immoral, because they imply spreading STDs, and not knowing so well who the daddies of all the babies that might result, would be. Society has an interest in promoting stable families, and parents taking their responsible duties to provide for and love their children. But even Prince had a song entitled "Erotic City," which probably includes the implication, that cities are so full of so many people, that quite a lot of sex could be going on in most every city at night. Every night, in any city of any size, additional babies are coming to life, and there's so many fertile vaginas naturally pushing out more babies, each and every day, in most every hospital, in home births, in birthing clinics or with the help of midwives.

Ok then, I will edit my statement...
I guess you could just travel around the world, skipping from city to city, sleeping in broom closets with 40 other people, sharing your morning wood with everyone, and listening to your neighbors "making babies". Perfect vacation, eh? :rolleyes: <emoticon of sarcasm> If you wanted a dose of reality, you could suffer from starvation, support your 20 children on $1 a day, and catch dengue fever too.

Thanks for improving your statement, but I am a pronatalist. I do not believe in imposing any population "control" upon humans. If humans are able to continue to enjoy reproducing even in cramped housing conditions, more power to them. More people to enjoy life. I do not believe in use of "birth control," so I welcome families to continue to grow large naturally, even if they currently happen to live in small homes. The solution is to improve freedom and build more housing, not at all to bother to go against nature to "limit" naturally-rising human numbers. Humans are social creatures, and are quite capable of both surviving and thriving, even at extreme population densities, if or as need be.

I merely say that morning wood is to be expected, not that people should seek out any sort of immoral sexual experiences. And I am generally not willing to pay extra to rent more rooms. I don't think I have really seen much morning wood in college dorms or in the cramped military housing arrangements, as people find ways to be a bit private or discrete about such things. But one time I did go on a beach trip with a Church youth group, and we rented a beach house with 7 bedrooms. Of course women had their area and we had ours. The one married couple got their own private bedroom (for obvious and understandable reasons that I would much agree with), while the rest of us had to share 3 or 4 people per bedroom. Didn't see any morning wood on that trip, but in my perspective at least, and most everybody else's as well, "the more the merrier." The more people we could get to go, the cheaper the trip would be, as a rented beach house isn't cheap, unless we can divide the cost by many people. We had 20-some people, so it wasn't expensive.

Anyway, were I inclined to travel and visit the world, I wouldn't have much any adversion to "experiencing life," or sleeping in their "broomcloset" small huts, at least if they are friendly and welcoming, and clean enough. Part of the experience of seeing the world. Americans are sometimes too materialist and spoiled. I would not object to hearing neighbors making babies at night, as wouldn't that just be another sound of nature, or the "music" of natural beautiful human population growth? Or do we think that a world having naturally risen to some 6.7 billion human beings all alive at once, should have no curious consequences? I consider it wonderfully beautiful, to welcome the human race to blossom in size naturally, and to use the already population-driven technology growth, in support of our rising "huge" numbers.

And please don't confuse poverty with population. As I read somewhere, there is nothing about having money in one's pockets that magically sterilizes the reproductive organs. People could be well-to-do, and still enjoy having 20 children. In the old 1950s version of "Cheaper By the Dozen," that was the main real reason for their large house. That they had 12 children, apparently closely-spaced in age and height, due to the natural lack of use of "birth control." Most people back then, believed in welcoming the natural flow of human life, and did not bother to try to "space" their babies, but babies happened as they happen. I believe such natural flow of human life, should continue naturally unhindered in modern times, no matter how "huge" our numbers, as more and more people would be glad to live, and wherever there are parents who can somehow add to their families, more fellow human beings to experience life, so much the better.

D

deleted3782

...I am a pronatalist. I do not believe in imposing any population "control" upon humans.

That's all you really had to say, the rest takes too much time to read.

I hope you give liberally and often to www.savethechildren.org or similar organizations. They could really use your help, and it would demonstrate that you are willing to commit to your beliefs beyond 2,000 word essays.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pronatalist said:
...I am a pronatalist. I do not believe in imposing any population "control" upon humans.

That's all you really had to say, the rest takes too much time to read.

I hope you give liberally and often to www.savethechildren.org or similar organizations. They could really use your help, and it would demonstrate that you are willing to commit to your beliefs beyond 2,000 word essays.

I don't trust such organizations, because I have heard that many of them promote usage of "birth control." I don't believe in Big Pharma's shoddy contraceptive potions and poisons, but in welcoming the natural flow of human life unhindered. Let the babies push out naturally as they come.

Each year, I do go on the local Walk For Life, to benefit our local Pregnancy Care Center, as they do promote the alternatives to abortion, and do not promote the use of birth control, as they know that sort of thinking only leads back to abortion. I believe in abstinence until marriage, self-control, personal responsibility.

I am very pro-development, as a world naturally filling with ever more people, would need more places for families to live, bigger and more cities, and obviously cheap and abundant and reliable energy to power such vast cities and keep economies functioning for the people to accumulate not only human numbers, but technology options and wealth to provide properly for their naturally-growing families. So that means I am very much in favor of more oil drilling, in favor of China building 1 or 3 more coal-fired power plants per week, keep on building more human housing, more nuclear power plants, building more dams to keep everybody's water spigots flowing, and in favor of natural population-driven urban sprawl. I welcome the curious beauty of the human race blossoming in size naturally, without any efforts to "contain" or "limit" it.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Well I don't think that "virtual orgies" are immoral, meaning that as people are busy making babies, other neighbors in crowded housing arrangements or overcrowded shantytowns may hear them reproducing, and also "join in" in reproducing with their own mates as well...

Virtual orgies are nothing like the real thing.:smile:

Last edited:

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think wearing a t-shirts and boxers is precaution enough -- if they don't like it, they don't have to keep looking.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell, when I was in college, my roommate and I used to sleep naked... one day the topic came up that we both normally slept naked at home and we were both comfortable enough and had seen each other naked enough times that we didn't care.

nakedbuffbody

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I totally agree, the ones that are uncomfortable about it are not comfortable with there own body or ashamed of if. Its natural and they need to get educated about their own bodies natural happenings. Stay naked and be happy.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The gay guy pretends to get annoyed by seeing a boner? Loser. If he complains again, tell him to suck you off before bed, that will reduce the likelihood of a midnight boner.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In boot camp we slept in our skivies, every morning I was saluting the flag as they say. A few guys commented about it but so what, It's what happens in the am, I would just question that maybe they had a problem...

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morning wood is just natural and comes with being a male. Both my wife and I sleep naked and I have never heard her complain about my morning wood. Actually, at times, it makes her roll over and mount me in order to "get rid of it". And boy, it sure does go away after awhile! But no one in my platoon in the Marine Corps cared about anyone's morning wood. Probably all of us had it every morning. It was just no big deal.

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
blood needs to feed oxygen to the cells so they do not die. when the cock is flaccid, the actual muscles that cause erection are tense. when these muscles relax, they allow blood in the shaft producing an erection.

that is why people get erections when relaxed or massaged. in order for blood to go into the penis to feed the cells in there, partial erections have to happen to open the blood channels to allow fresh nourishment in there. the average man has 14 erection episodes per night. if this natural process does not happen, the cells suffer necrosis and die (your dick will fall off)

so tell your friends that men that do not get morning wood are actually the strange ones and they should go and see their urologist before necrosis sets in!

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pronatalist said:
Well I don't think that "virtual orgies" are immoral, meaning that as people are busy making babies, other neighbors in crowded housing arrangements or overcrowded shantytowns may hear them reproducing, and also "join in" in reproducing with their own mates as well...
Virtual orgies are nothing like the real thing.:smile:

Well the problem with that idea, is that actual orgies are generally immoral, while virtual orgies are understandable. Surely people do manage to figure out, that the arousal of hearing the natural music of other nearby neighbors reproducing, might be a good time to enjoy reproducing as well, so in dense housing arrangements, I imagine that natural human babymaking can have a natural tendency to spread? And why not, as if I had a wife when I heard neighbors "doing it" back when I had an apartment, who's to say we can't enjoy making babies at the same time? Hey, I don't want to "participate" with the neighbors, but rather, being aware of their fucking, makes one feel more like fucking naturally also. It's the impossible-to-ignore natural sounds of the "huge" human race naturally growing. And if they aren't being quiet enough about it, why would we have to be either? It's not like we started it? Relax and let babies come to life. I've heard that babies were conceived on the Mayflower, so having too many people too close together, doesn't long keep humans from reproducing more babies. Privacy for such things, is more a luxury than a necessity, apparently. Sometimes married couples in a motel room, merely hope the children are asleep when they feel the need to mate, or do some not even care so much?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
blood needs to feed oxygen to the cells so they do not die. when the cock is flaccid, the actual muscles that cause erection are tense. when these muscles relax, they allow blood in the shaft producing an erection.

that is why people get erections when relaxed or massaged. in order for blood to go into the penis to feed the cells in there, partial erections have to happen to open the blood channels to allow fresh nourishment in there. the average man has 14 erection episodes per night. if this natural process does not happen, the cells suffer necrosis and die (your dick will fall off)

so tell your friends that men that do not get morning wood are actually the strange ones and they should go and see their urologist before necrosis sets in!

Well that helps explain why the penis gets so easily stiff, during a nap, which could be a bit embarrassing if napping in some public place, like on a bus or airplane. But is that really correct? Aren't erections caused also by restricting blood outflow from the penis? Often while asleep, the penis isn't hard, also. I think it's more like the brain is wired to know that an erect or "ready" penis is more pleasurable, and it also likes to frequently "test the equipment," to make sure it's always ready for the proper time to make a baby. We learn to suppress that reflex during the day, however at night while we sleep, that suppression mechanism naturally deactivates, and so morning wood is so common. And yes, I think it's healthy for penises to frequently be allowed to get hard at night. Besides, it can feel good. And the penis needs its proper release and relaxation to be free to stiffen up, during the night, as proper reward for behaving all day.