Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to think I was god's gift to pussy eating for a couple of reasons. First was my ex wife who had never orgasmed other than on her own despite seven years of long term relationships with three guys. Another was an ex who hadn't managed to cum in company since she started taking anti-depression meds several years earlier.

Both of them needed very rough tongueing, nibbling and sucking to get them off. Both had those classic hard to find, almost non-existent "it's supposed to be round here somewhere" sort of clits.

Other women seemed kind of less into it and then I met a woman who positively disliked it, which was a shame, when turned on she had a beautiful glistening half inch long clit like a tiny glistening cock head that I really wanted to suck. I eventually realised I had to totally recalibrate my technique, avoiding direct contact, even focusing on the tops of her thighs but even then she usually said "just fuck me" after a minute or so. This was cool though as she came every five minutes or so from actual fucking. It seems her clit was just way more sensitive than the women i'd honed my skills on. On the rare occasions she did get into it I could get her squirming by breathing on it or gently pulling on her long pubes with my lips.

That said, i've since fucked a woman with an even bigger clit who came even more easily and often from fucking and she loved being eaten roughly.

I think the key, that i'd missed, is to work up to it gradually, holding off on the real 'eating' until it becomes apparent that that's what she wants. Really looking forward to getting to know another new pussy one day...

Thanks for your thoughts on the matter, but honestly, this was a very long term relationship and I tried over and over, using every technique I could think of, to get her to let me give her oral sex but she never would let me.

And the reasons were never anything credible such as your ex who had an overly sensitive clit; just something vague and rarely the same twice.

That said I never insisted to point of causing a row, it's not the way I do things; anyway who wants to spoil a beautiful moment with the woman you love over something your partner is obviously not comfortable with.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The taste, smell or whatever never fails to get me completely rock hard, I guess this is because at some animal level this is what triggered an erection and in these days of clothes, over washing and masking perfumes you have to get your face right in there to experience it.

Totally agree. Nothing gets me harder and it causes me to go into a sexual frenzy. I just want more pussy. The only problem is that leads her to want dick.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for your thoughts on the matter, but honestly, this was a very long term relationship and I tried over and over, using every technique I could think of, to get her to let me give her oral sex but she never would let me.

And the reasons were never anything credible such as your ex who had an overly sensitive clit; just something vague and rarely the same twice.

I was with the woman who didn't like it for five years and the few times she did enjoy it were all at the start to be honest. I hate to say it but I think it's the kind of thing you can't 'fix' or at least, if you can i'm not up to the job of working out how to...

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fucking love it for a couple of reasons

• The taste, smell or whatever never fails to get me completely rock hard, I guess this is because at some animal level this is what triggered an erection and in these days of clothes, over washing and masking perfumes you have to get your face right in there to experience it.
  • In my experience most women don't cum from fucking but all of them (that i've had enough time with) will cum from being eaten properly (some needing a little help from fingers), I just have to know a woman is actually getting off herself, I can barely maintain an erection if I get the feeling she's 'letting me' fuck her.

Yep - exactly what he said! Nothing like that feeling of making her cum with your mouth...

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is great, this thread makes me realize how gay I am.

I'm really, really gay.

The way y'all talk passionately about pussy, that's exactly the way I feel about cock.

I've never eaten a pussy, pretty sure I couldn't for any price.

I guess it's true. Gay guys don't eat pussy, and straight guys don't suck dick.

Or do they?

bicusdicus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really enjoy giving a woman oral. It all depends on the situation and the mood, but without a doubt I dig it. Sometimes, I love to smoke a bowl and go to work. Its like I can get into a groove and feel every nook as i tongue down a womans box. It is very satisfying and will give me a raging hardon. Great topic.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have never been hugely into it before, but with current girlfriend, I can't get enough. She is scrupulously clean, delightfully formed, and magically delicious.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yee haw!
I love going down on a girl, taking in her smell, her taste, and watching her get off. Sometimes a finger or two helps, but watching and feeling her cum is incredible. I usually play with myself while going down on her and it gets me rock hard so that as soon as she's had her clitoral orgasm, I can slide into her and (hopefully) give her another one (and me too)!

D_Tom_Wanks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love going down on a woman, and could happily stay down there all day! I never take my head from between my gf's thighs until she's cum at least twice, and if I have my way, 3 or 4 times. I simply love playing with my tongue down there.

However, I have noticed that my last gf had a sweeter tasting cunt, so with my current gf I always like to spend some time thrusting my cock into her first, before I go down on h. Bthis seems to sweeten her up a little, and has the added advantage of tasting eachother and ourself when we 69.

Neither "Yee Haw!", nor "ok, I'll do that for you"

It's more like yippy kai yea, hop on my face and ride me like a Harley.

The only thing better than going down on women is when she reciprocates simultaneously; in the old sixty nine.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All is an absolute - so to say all straight men like going down on a woman would be more than likely false. Saying many or most would be more like it.

For me, it's YEE-HAW! I love eating pussy. Sometimes, all I want to do IS eat pussy - forgoing sex altogether. Giving a woman sexual pleasure turns me on in ways that are indescribable. I just found that absolutely enjoy eating pussy.

In fact, I once ate a chicks pussy so long she came nine times. How's THAT for loving to eat pussy!

Simba

Reactions: Melinahalfbreedintx

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love it, REALLY LOVE IT. The first time I went down on a girl I came all over the place without touching myself. Goog God, that was so hot........mmmmmmm nice pussy.

All is an absolute - so to say all straight men like going down on a woman would be more than likely false. Saying many or most would be more like it.

For me, it's YEE-HAW! I love eating pussy. Sometimes, all I want to do IS eat pussy - forgoing sex altogether. Giving a woman sexual pleasure turns me on in ways that are indescribable. I just found that absolutely enjoy eating pussy.

In fact, I once ate a chicks pussy so long she came nine times. How's THAT for loving to eat pussy!

Simba

Sounds like an addiction, that I agree I also suffer from. But I believe we will be OK and should cause no long term negative effects.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like an addiction, that I agree I also suffer from. But I believe we will be OK and should cause no long term negative effects.

I believe you're right. I'm almost sure, not certain though, that there are no meetings for pussy eaters to attend. If there were, I'm also almost sure, not certain though, that women would shut that fucker down! LOL!

Simba

I believe you're right. I'm almost sure, not certain though, that there are no meetings for pussy eaters to attend. If there were, I'm also almost sure, not certain though, that women would shut that fucker down! LOL!

Simba

I think we should start another Support Group; Pussy Eaters Anonymous. Our charter however should be to embrace, expand, improve and celebrate our addiction, as opposed to withdrawal or cold turkey. I nominate you as Chairman, I can fill in as Co-chairman or some other lofty position.

My name is six, I haven't eaten pussy in 36 hours...and I am starving so lets eat!

Reactions: Melinahalfbreedintx